Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865885 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2014
jakeharris:
anyone going to west virginia university lemme know we fit go together and who is coming for the pre depature program @ education usa

Most people here don't patronize educationUSA so it might be hard for you to see but you can keep checking sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:35am On Nov 28, 2014
stupor:
Hi Gurus,

Im really at crossroads,i am indire need of hardcopies of GRE study materials.i have sent blank email to selfstudy@gmail and i have received the soft PDF copies but would be very glad if anyone could get me the hard copies.

GRE Study materials like Grubber,Kaplan,Nova Math Bible and all other important ones.

I stay in Lagos and would be very glad if anyone could help on either where or how i could get these books urgently.

Thanks.

Go to in between Yaba and Ojuelegba after the new Tejuosho market and you will be able to buy the hard copy there..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2014
freshskillz:
It was the agent that told me to use the fake statement of account,he said they don't confirm it....I will never try it anymore......it was 214(B) that was written on the paper.pls why can I do?

You're a clown. He told you to use it or you got what you paid for?

You've been blacklisted from entering U.S. for the next decade or more.

Just remove U.S.A from your dictionary.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Elite001: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2014
jakeharris:
anyone going to west virginia university lemme know we fit go together and who is coming for the pre depature program @ education usa

I want to attend the Pre-departure orientation and procedures in Lagos but I am not a member of Education USA.
Will I be allow in for the Pre-departure orientation and procedures

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by walex57(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

You're a clown. Told you to use it or you got what you paid for?

You've been blacklisted from entering U.S. for the next decade or more.

Just remove U.S.A from your dictionary.
Lol that's is very harsh sir...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2014
jakeharris:

If I still dey, I go attend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Elite001:

I want to attend the Pre-departure orientation and procedures in Lagos but I am not a member of Education USA.

Thanks

Yes. It's free. Just come with your I-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gigibangs(f): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Visa approved at abuja......Transcript coming soon thanks to everyone for the contribution grin

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Gigibangs:
Visa approved at abuja......Transcript coming soon thanks to everyone for the contribution grin
congratz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Gigibangs:
Congrats,you don bang the VO head,e no get choice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2014
slimmy05:
congratz
Slim,nwanne,how is it going?

Anyway,Joenice sends his regards!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Gigibangs:

Congratulations dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by superfavour(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Gigibangs:

Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Gigibangs:
Congratulations dearie. See you where you desire!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Gigibangs(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks everyone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by femoric9: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
ALL GLORY & ADORATION TO GOD ALMIGHTY, D MERCIFUL & GRACIOUS GOD. I JUST GOT MY VISA APPROVED AT AROUND 11AM AT D ABUJA EMBASSY.
Thanks to evrybody in d house,glory be to God.Transcript wil come later,stil in an ecstatic mood.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
femoric9:
ALL GLORY & ADORATION TO GOD ALMIGHTY, D MERCIFUL & GRACIOUS GOD. I JUST GOT MY VISA APPROVED AT AROUND 11AM AT D ABUJA EMBASSY.
Thanks to evrybody in d house,glory be to God.Transcript wil come later,stil in an ecstatic mood.

Congrats gigabanks and femoric9

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
I tap into everyone's testimonies that have being offered VISA in Jesus Name.!!!
Mine is on the way IJn.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gbaby4live: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
femoric9:
congrats Fem wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
osahons9:

If I still dey, I go attend.

to whAT School? and you be edu usa member?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Elite001:

Thanks

sure food go boku die grin undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by femoric9: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is anyone going to Eastern Kentucky University or if u know any nigerian there presently. Pls contact me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
femoric9:
congratulate I am happy for every one here that have gotten there visa and I tap from your blessing too cause next month I we be going for my appointment, God bless you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
femoric9:
Congrat bro....really happy for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gigibangs:
Congratulation gigibangs....enjoy ur stay in america
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
congrats to gigabanks and femoric9 time to go to obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
jenns:

I tap into everyone's testimonies that have being offered VISA in Jesus Name.!!!
Mine is on the way IJn.

Amen oooo. I tap into it too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
stevecrun:
Slim,nwanne,how is it going?

Anyway,Joenice sends his regards!!
I am doing well. My regards to him too. I called him sometime ago, we spoke at length.

How are you preparing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by stupor(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Walspring:

Go to in between Yaba and Ojuelegba after the new Tejuosho market and you will be able to buy the hard copy there..

@Walspring! Thanks bro. !
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls does anyone knows when the embassy closes for the year.... want to book appointment between 18th and 23rd of December ........... pls someone help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
walex57:
Lol that's is very harsh sir...lol

That isn't. The deed was already done soon before the refusal letter was given to him.

Consequence of document misrepresentation at the U.S. embassy is a decade ban or more.... "everyone knows that"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.