Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869293 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebdib:

Starting from this thread.
God know I feel so disgusted when some idiot will come and post transcript and say this is my first time posting on this thread.
So the people posting are fools abi?

It's when they get visas they come out or when they get denied.
Such nonsense.

Although I saw unity among nigerians in Texas sha but generally it's poor. The Indians have a herd mentality. And it works for them too

I cant stop laughing here big boss... grin grin grin grin grin

God should help us oo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
decreamaster: URGENT!!!
pls anybody with an idea of how to go about the meningitis,rubella stuff?
abeg o my sch wan wound me o
they sent me a form to fill and return.i dont know if i have to return it with the test result or just fill it
Calm down bro!

Some schools would prefer you do the medical vaccine stuff with em or have you do it in accredited clinics in their city.
So,why not call your school before the close of work now and ask if you should do it in school or here in Nigeria before you fill the form.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Yea, buh according to the visa officer that was once active on this forum last year, not sure if she still is now, when asked she mentioned 10 years or so.
Fake document is 10 years while fake visa on a passport is life ban. But the 10 years ban could be override. I am unable to discuss it here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
decreamaster:
berkeley college new york
Oh new york! I thought only colleges and universities in texas asks for meningitis and stuffs like that!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by saisbury10: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Joenice abeg you get pm

Joenice: Fake document is 10 years while fake visa on a passport is life ban. But the 10 years ban could be override. I am unable to discuss it here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Joenice: Fake document is 10 years while fake visa on a passport is life ban. But the 10 years ban could be override. I am unable to discuss it here.
fake documents especially fake standardised test scores and school certificate is permanent ban..its BOLDLY written on their website..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
stevecrun: fake documents especially fake standardised test scores and school certificate is permanent ban..its BOLDLY written on their website..
I am only talking about Statement of Account and not others. @Sai, i have no strength to reply mails now. Will surely do so tomorrow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
they sent me a form to fill and return.i dont know if i have to return it with the test result or just fill it

The health vaccination thing is an important part of every new admission process. The meningitis thing is actually the MMR(measles, mumps and rubbela) vaccine you're required to take. You can choose to take the vaccine in Nigeria or here after you arrive, if your school doesn't specify where exactly. If they didn't specify, it is better you take the vaccine in Nigeria. It is much cheaper in Nigeria than here. I took my MMR vaccine shot at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu last year for N3,300 which is $20 in dollars. Same vaccine goes for $60 at my school's health centre on campus. After getting the vaccine, I was given a form certifying my MMR vaccination. I also obtained the yellow card at the State's Ministry of Health after taking about 3 vaccines.

As for filling out the form, read the instructions carefully and fill as instructed. Ususally, there will be a part for you to fill out yourself. There might also be another part that says to give a doctor to verify that you have taken the recommended vaccinations and sign and you won't need to submit proofs of vaccination,. If you will be submitting proofs of vaccinations that you have taken or will be taking, then you just fill out the form yourself and sign. Then submit along with your proofs of vaccination of required vaccines such as the MMR card, the yellow card for hepatitis B, yellow fever etc.

Funny enough when I went to submit all my proofs and form at my health center in school, they only took my MMR vaccination card and the form and gave me back all my other proofs. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

The health vaccination thing is an important part of every new admission process. The meningitis thing is actually the MMR(measles, mumps and rubbela) vaccine you're required to take. You can choose to take the vaccine in Nigeria or here after you arrive, if your school doesn't specify where exactly. If they didn't specify, it is better you take the vaccine in Nigeria. It is much cheaper in Nigeria than here. I took my MMR vaccine shot at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu last year for N3,300 which is $20 in dollars. Same vaccine goes for $60 at my school's health centre on campus. After getting the vaccine, I was given a form certifying my MMR vaccination. I also obtained the yellow card at the State's Ministry of Health after taking about 3 vaccines.

As for filling out the form, read the instructions carefully and fill as instructed. Ususally, there will be a part for you to fill out yourself. There might also be another part that says to give a doctor to verify that you have taken the recommended vaccinations and sign and you won't need to submit proofs of vaccination,. If you will be submitting proofs of vaccinations that you have taken or will be taking, then you just fill out the form yourself and sign. Then submit along with your proofs of vaccination of required vaccines such as the MMR card, the yellow card for hepatitis B, yellow fever etc.

Funny enough when I went to submit all my proofs and form at my health center in school, they only took my MMR vaccination card and the form and gave me back all my other proofs. cheesy
ohh,this is very great and useful.
they require me to take it here before coming.
thanks bro wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
coobboy:
Oh new york! I thought only colleges and universities in texas asks for meningitis and stuffs like that!
some others too require em
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tekecoms1: Sombody please help me for i have an interview with XEROX next week and i dont know what to read to prepare for the aptitude test as a service manager.......
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help me ma and sir

First of all you need to acquaint yourself with the job duties and roles of a service manager, know what the likely daily duties of a service manager are, what specific skills and certification the job requires, then you tailor your CV and interview preparations toward that.

Google search is at your disposal. Most of the information that you need you can find on google. To help you out, I just did a simple search on 'duties of a service manager' on google and got the information you need.

Description: Customer Service Manager

Customer Service Manager Job Purpose: Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources; managing staff.

Customer Service Manager Job Duties:

Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.

Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Staffing, Planning, Tracking Budget Expenses, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk Experience, Emphasizing Excellence
http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best-practices/recruiting-hiring-advice/job-descriptions/customer-service-manager-job-description-sample.aspx

With the above in mind, you will have a fair idea of your job role and what to expect at the interview, given that your interview questions will be related to the job position you are being interviewed for. Next, you tailor your CV and experiences to suit this job position and prepare yourself with replies and past related experiences as to why you are the best candidate for this job.

Finally, you pray, go for your interview and give it your best shot. smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dotun Dot1, I see you bro. I feel awkward typing this message now. I totally forgot. I am replying you in the next 30 minutes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hian! Another one? Na wa oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Graviton2: Hian! Another one? Na wa oh!

I missed the movie... OMG!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Walspring:

I missed the movie... OMG!!!
nothing serious bro..it was just a E-wild dog that was let lose...so JW cleaned up his mess
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ionnigga(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2014
Good Day house.
New thread follower, first post. Loving the spirit here!
I scheduled an appointment for Oct 20... kinda far. I'd very much like to reschedule to a date in September, but i'm being required to cancel my appointment first - I think its risky because I may not find an earlier date at all undecided
Does anyone have an Idea how I Can go about this?
thank you in anticipation. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2014
ionnigga: Good Day house.
New thread follower, first post. Loving the spirit here!
I scheduled an appointment for Oct 20... kinda far. I'd very much like to reschedule to a date in September, but i'm being required to cancel my appointment first - I think its risky because I may not find an earlier date at all undecided
Does anyone have an Idea how I Can go about this?
thank you in anticipation. grin

Its not that risky but only risky if you want to cancel the 2nd or 3rd time... Yes you will need to cancel the first appointment before you can reschedule to another date so if you cancel now you will still see dates as from Sept 15 till Sept 30th right now...

When is your school resuming cos there is 120 days rule in going for visa interview... You should do the calculation very well before you pick September for your interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ionnigga(m): 12:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Walspring:

Its not that risky but only risky if you want to cancel the 2nd or 3rd time... Yes you will need to cancel the first appointment before you can reschedule to another date so if you cancel now you will still see dates as from Sept 15 till Sept 30th right now...

When is your school resuming cos there is 120 days rule in going for visa interview... You should do the calculation very well before you pick September for your interview.

thanks bro. my school resumes January 13, 2015..

Just Checked. No Luck. Oct 21 is the earliest as at now. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2014
email your school and ask them if you can the the shots in nigeria, if theyb say NO, htn you have to take it in usa, for example in texas, the meningitis shot is $130, but theres an exemption form you can fill if you dont wanna take the test. the meningitis test is for people below 22years, if you more than 22, its not require. note: am taking bout texas alone, i dont know about other states

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2014
ionnigga:

thanks bro. my school resumes January 13, 2015..

Just Checked. No Luck. Oct 21 is the earliest as at now. cry
follow the 120days rule, shikena
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2014
juntod:

MD hot oh.. Anyay, I still tink TX will be hotter right nw. I dey enter houston for december joor grin
Wait for me na
hehehehe, MD cant be as hot as texas lailai, texas and hellfire, i no no which one hot pass tongue grin, anyways i await you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Walspring:

I can produce beatz for this collabo... Even Don Jazzy, J Sleek, ID Cabassa, Cohbams will give me award on this beatz... grin grin grin grin
yimu for you tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahahahaha! Nice.. cheesy
Where do we start? kiss
PM me, wait oo, where is idawbawz, modaran shocked abi you don kidnap am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 1:04am On Aug 29, 2014
bdbodmas: A friend of mine was denied F1 student visa due to fake ghana stamp on his passport. Now he's planning to apply again for spring semester. Please what are his chances of getting the visa the next time he apply... Please advice, thank you.
cheesy grin shocked, i cant stop laffing, so he didnt even see better country to fake, na ghana for that matter. wetin person no go hear for NL sef. ghana is more or less free to enter for all nigerians. well for now, he shopuld forget about his america dreams and apply to other countries. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ionnigga(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2014
zeezahbee: follow the 120days rule, shikena

Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2014
zeezahbee: cheesy grin shocked, i cant stop laffing, so he didnt even see better country to fake, na ghana for that matter. wetin person no go hear for NL sef. ghana is more or less free to enter for all nigerians. well for now, he shopuld forget about his america dreams and apply to other countries. grin

As in ehnnn.. As i read d post laff wan kill me.. Not even South Africa.. These agents nor go kill person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.