Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865823 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2014
ridimic1:

we gud

Preparing for spring I guess?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2014
zeezahbee: am in houston texas. Oya come

Hmmm.. U nor dey fear gbomo-gbomo.. LOL.. How you dey enjoy Amelika joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 2:11am On Aug 28, 2014
JabinodelaRatta: there shall b no loss. Let dat b ur slogan

Amen To that.
Indeed,There shall Be No Loss!!!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by electronic(m): 2:44am On Aug 28, 2014
@Dr Imperioux (DrPhil)...lol
A friend of mine is entering that US very soon and the guy is bent on getting married in his PHD!

pls how is that frisible ? can his stipend run the racket The guy PHD fit reach 5yrs!!!!
he is a lecturer sha....any tip wld help!!!

House i hail OoHhh....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 3:31am On Aug 28, 2014
electronic: @Dr Imperioux (DrPhil)...lol
A friend of mine is entering that US very soon and the guy is bent on getting married in his PHD!

pls how is that frisible ? can his stipend run the racket The guy PHD fit reach 5yrs!!!!

House i hail OoHhh....

Use PM for rackets
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Bad guy, idaW is my namesake and also brother, no spoil my business for here o
Amefrica:

Yayyyy! *dancing shoki* Our 2 don cut 4. Oya come chop kiss kiss

I'm scared Idazbawz might behead me tho! embarassed If you assuring me no qualms, then we very much good to go grin Let's act fast, so you could visit me very soon! kiss kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:13am On Aug 28, 2014
juntod:

Hmmm.. U nor dey fear gbomo-gbomo.. LOL.. How you dey enjoy Amelika joor
gbomo gbomo indeed. How's maryland? I fit enter MD for dec tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 4:15am On Aug 28, 2014
I have found this page insightful and educating. People pay for invaluable information we get here at no cost. I want to thank everyone on this platform. Your contributions have been very helpful, trust me the sincerity here is second to none in any other social media. God bless everyone here, all our desires shall come to fruition soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2014
godG:

I can explain, sir. grin
e don catch am! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2014
zeezahbee: Bad guy, idaW is my namesake and also brother, no spoil my business for here o

Hahahahaha! Nice.. cheesy
Where do we start? kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2014
electronic: @Dr Imperioux (DrPhil)...lol

House i hail OoHhh....

Is he planning to marry in the US? Nigerian or American? Well, it's very possible at anytime.

He will have to depend solely on his grant/fellowship and I guess the grant won't be enough for two people.

Mind you, he can't work outside his department.

What state is he heading?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2014
@JabinodelaRatta,

I saw your second email yesterday, please bear with me. I will send it back to you soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ozgra: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

No big boss... I closed it and started it again but Justwise p
deleted the post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2014
homu88: VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning Sir
(I passed my documents to the VO. He looked at them and typed a few things on his keyboard.)
VO: I see you’re going to XYZ University. Why XYZ University?
Me: XYZ have a prestigious engineering faculty and they offer good research opportunities. The electrical engineering faculty and they offer a course that I am interested in.
VO: (cuts in) what course again?
Me: Advanced Power Systems Design and Analysis
(I have been working as a power plant engineer so I expected him to ask about power systems or what I have been doing since I graduated but instead he goes)
VO: can I see your grades?
(I passed my University degree and transcripts = 3.9/5)
VO: Do you have your WAEC?
Me: Yes Pls (I passed the WAEC result laminated. Before he started looking at my result scripts, I added). I also have the results of my standardized tests.
VO: let me have them. (I passed my GRE and TOEFL results…. GRE = 305, TOEFL=105. He looked at them and asked me to hold on. Then he walked in with my GRE and TOEFL printout plus my WAEC. I applied for a Master’s degree. I was wondering why my WAEC result was requested for in the first instance and why he left my original degree certificate on his desk. He returned after 2 minutes, looks at my I-20 and asks)
VO: Who is Mr. ABC?
Me: He is my father and is sponsoring my education.
VO: Can I see his statement pls. (I passed it to him)
VO: Where did you get this from?
Me: It was given to me by my father (he looks at it and types further then he went for the white paper).
VO: I’m sorry but you’re not ready to go to the US at this time. The reasons are stated in that form.
Me: (I smiled at him and said) Thank you. (Then I packed my documents and walked out.)

I have read many pages in this thread especially part 5 and VOs give applicants benefit of doubt before denying them visa. I had authentic documentation and good scores. I believe I wasn't given any opportunity to explain anything. He didn't ask me about what I have been doing since I graduated or any questions about my school.
I want VOs in the house to read my transcript and help me with any flags as I have to show a change in my current position during my next application.
bro sorry about your denial. Quickly, going through your transcript, there are three things i spotted. Firstly, desperation: the VO barely asked for your documents before passing them to him; and also he didn't ask for your test scores before you on your own volition passed them to him. That's a reflection of desperation on your part. Lesson: let the vo do the request and you the appropriate response. Secondly, conflict of interest: you mentioned that the school has a good research history however you created an impression that you're more interested in a particular course. Now am tempted to ask, as an intending graduate student, is it a particular course that should be of interest to you or your proposed research area? One of the reasons why you should choose a particular school is because their research area aligns with yours, but you didn't demostrate that. Thirdly, the authenticity of your bank statement: the vo must have spotted something on your BS that gave him the impression that it's not authentic. Try to work on these and "re-strike"; the visa is yours!! My own little contribution.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx: @JabinodelaRatta,

I saw your second email yesterday, please bear with me. I will send it back to you soon.
ok boss... I'm earnestly waiting. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ozgra: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=ozgra][/quote]pls help I need an answer to this question ,I was denied of student visa like 2month ago ,now am pregnant and the risk is high if I deliver the here in nigeria ,so I intend to reaply for midical visa ,what are my chances
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lonewolf001: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2014
hello house please i heard submitting false documents to d embassy could lead to a life time bann and a neighbour of mine who recently applied for an f1 visa recently submitted a doctored bank statement and the embassy collected it to go and verify and later called her and denied her a visa but she was given that 214(b) paper which also states that she can reapply does dis mean she has been banned or can she still reapply. what could be the implications of something like this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by electronic(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2014
juntod:

Use PM for rackets

yess Bosss!!
its actually an open question no strings attached...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by electronic(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

Is he planning to marry in the US? Nigerian or American? Well, it's very possible at anytime.

He will have to depend solely on his grant/fellowship and I guess the grant won't be enough for two people.

Mind you, he can't work outside his department.

What state is he heading?

NOTED

I guess its Texas
He most likely wants to marry over there.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Lonewolf001: hello house please i heard submitting false documents to d embassy could lead to a life time bann and a neighbour of mine who recently applied for an f1 visa recently submitted a doctored bank statement and the embassy collected it to go and verify and later called her and denied her a visa but she was given that 214(b) paper which also states that she can reapply does dis mean she has been banned or can she still reapply. what could be the implications of something like this.

He was unlucky and chances of getting visa is as slim as a tookpick (abi tookpick too big sef). Let him try again but I doubt he will get it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2014
MrRoYCe:

This is totally out of line.
Haha...some guys eh...warning a woman of Teddy being a womanizer when nobody knows if she is a manizer herself. If she plans on dating, marrying or divorcing her man....
that is her ache and seriously none should be dotting this thread.

IMPERRIXUS....I have told u ur stay is expired...u no dey hear. Imagine someone getting an admission and a visa. ...reporting to embassy over the school refusal of instalments of fees or deferment. Embassy will soon implement money to ur schools first. Are these kids!?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olusola009: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx: @JabinodelaRatta,

Please reply ur PM. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

Wait till 2 years ke? By the end of this semester the goodies will be for another guy.... Walahi

I always warn ladies leaving their guys behind that let him have memorable long lasting tastes before leaving Nigeria.

In fact, let him sleep in it for many nights kiss

Reason is because if he doesn't come to meet her in the US within 1 semester or plan to come to the US anytime soon....... He should simply forget about it.

Then by the second year when visa has grown grey hairs, how to get job and still maintain a legal status would be her only thoughts.

Hmmmmmmmm... Minister for Relationship Affairs.... This is a fact that cant be change in 2baba voice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
teddyrain: I'm just laughing at all of y'all. Let's keep our fingers crossed anyway undecided

Hmmmm... Keep it up and don't give up like John Cena grin grin grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Amefrica: Abeg na, make we leave those wey dey date here alone. Each, to his own destiny.

BTW, me sef still dey find barbie for here - I still never see embarassed ...Teddyrain and Amerinancy, love is a beautiful thing, enjoy your relationship.

Sir imperiouxx, abeg leave them. If God wishes them married, so it be!

*searching my soulmate*

Bigb boss.... There is God ooo cheesy... How about those one you don meet and see
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Justwise didnt hide all the posts because of FUTURE....

Hmmmmmmm Let us wait for the future although i came back from the future some weeks ago...

grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

Preparing for spring I guess?

yes sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

Bigb boss.... There is God ooo cheesy... How about those one you don meet and see

Oga! Na wa for you oo.. Werrin be your own nah? Who be the ones I don meet and see? No spoil market for me oo! grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bdbodmas: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
A friend of mine was denied F1 student visa due to fake ghana stamp on his passport. Now he's planning to apply again for spring semester. Please what are his chances of getting the visa the next time he apply... Please advice, thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ocmorale: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
zeezahbee: am in houston texas. Oya come

Zee, I sent you a PM. Pls acknowledge, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51