Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (887923 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
xp17:
Oga, I'd like to ask you some questions...you can add me on whatapp .

Pls try to remove my phone no when you quote me. I'll delete it as soon as I get your reply.

No problem, bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

I can produce beatz for this collabo... Even Don Jazzy, J Sleek, ID Cabassa, Cohbams will give me award on this beatz... grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
winbyforce:

I don't have people here mehn! Na only me waka come cry cry cry

We're all like that too and I'm trying my best to stay connected.

Hope you're doing fine sir?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bdbodmas: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
The guy said the VO told him that the ghana stamp was fake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Faraidi: ass hole
guy..you no mature ooo

you just dey wash your dirty linen in the public
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

I was never a minister but I'm trying to help others in a way I could like every other races in the US.

The Indians and Chinese will always stay ahead of the Nigerians in the US.

They don't joke with the simplest information they get from one another and they listen attentively to those who have been in the system. This makes life easier for them but the Nigerians are scatter everywhere with different kind of predicaments.

The US visa is like an invitation to the river to fish, it won't teach how to set hook and line and start fishing.

You only learn how to fish better by either looking at others doing it or listen to others who have done it.

Surviving in the US goes beyond obtaining that ordinary visa..... It's people...... the right set of people.

@bold...God bless you my brother. The Indians and Chinese will always remain ahead because they stick together, work together and most importantly, share ideas and information with one another. On the other hand, Nigerians here love to form independent, and have that 'I need no one, I can do it on my own' attitude whereas what one really needs to succeed extremely well in this country is knowledge and information, and the right set of people.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lonewolf001: hello house please i heard submitting false documents to d embassy could lead to a life time bann and a neighbour of mine who recently applied for an f1 visa recently submitted a doctored bank statement and the embassy collected it to go and verify and later called her and denied her a visa but she was given that 214(b) paper which also states that she can reapply does dis mean she has been banned or can she still reapply. what could be the implications of something like this.

I'm sorry bro but the chances of such person ever getting a US visa between now and the next 10 years are very slim. The US prizes credibility or honesty greatly and abhors dishonesty. As for the denial paper, that is the general denial paper given to everyone denied regardless of reason.

I'd sugggest that the person tries other countries such as Canada or Australia.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Haha...some guys eh...warning a woman of Teddy being a womanizer when nobody knows if she is a manizer herself. If she plans on dating, marrying or divorcing her man....
that is her ache and seriously none should be dotting this thread.

IMPERRIXUS....I have told u ur stay is expired...u no dey hear. Imagine someone getting an admission and a visa. ...reporting to embassy over the school refusal of instalments of fees or deferment. Embassy will soon implement money to ur schools first. Are these kids!?

@bold...for real? Someone did that? grin

What's up with the calibre of some recent applicants nowadays? undecided

Ferdi my brother, long time. How are you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by basica7000: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
justwise pls how much is the minimum bta to the united states.....tnx so much sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
basica7000: justwise pls how much is the minimum bta to the united states.....tnx so much sir

U.S does not require bta for student visa if i am not wrong

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
bdbodmas: The guy said the VO told him that the ghana stamp was fake

The guy has ruined his credibility at the US embassy. At every interview, the visa officer always leaves a comment on each applicant's profile, readily available on subsequent interview sessions to other interviewing visa officers. Each time your guy goes back to the embassy, and thumb prints his finger print, all his past records are pulled up and his past history is seen. The US embassy has very low tolerance levels for dishonesty or forging of fake documents. Ordinarily, in the US here if you are found in possession of forged documents you are immediately arrested by the police. Because the US embassy is in Nigeria not US, it is out of its legal jurisdiction to make arrests.

Just like prior similar cases, he's been likely placed under a ban which lasts for 10 years or so.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic or discouraging but I think he should try other countries.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

I was never a minister but I'm trying to help others in a way I could like every other races in the US.

The Indians and Chinese will always stay ahead of the Nigerians in the US.

They don't joke with the simplest information they get from one another and they listen attentively to those who have been in the system. This makes life easier for them but the Nigerians are scatter everywhere with different kind of predicaments.

The US visa is like an invitation to the river to fish, it won't teach how to set hook and line and start fishing.

You only learn how to fish better by either looking at others doing it or listen to others who have done it.

Surviving in the US goes beyond obtaining that ordinary visa..... It's people...... the right set of people.

You are right with what you said and i dont dispute that because that kind of case is not the first and it wont be last but some people dont understand what you saying but to me i would have suggest they use it to learn and focus..

Thanks alot.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Amefrica:

cheesy

Nah so... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

U.S does not require bta for student visa if i am not wrong

I think i'm lost cheesy...what's bta?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

I think i'm lost cheesy...what's bta?

Basic Travelling Allowance if i ma not wrong... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

Basic Travelling Allowance if i ma not wrong... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok bro. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

@bold...for real? Someone did that? grin

What's up with the calibre of some recent applicants nowadays? undecided

Ferdi my brother, long time. How are you?

I'm actually the one he was referring to but that wasn't how it happened so I won't dignify his cloaked jab with a response. I know a negative person when I see one.

I took the issue up with you, Bigfrancis. Remember?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Graviton2:

I'm actually the one he was referring to but that wasn't how it happened so I won't dignify his cloaked jab with a response. I know a negative person when I see one.

I took the issue up with you, Bigfrancis. Remember?

Oh yeah, I remember. It's all good anyway.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Oh yeah, I remember. It's all good anyway.

Yeah. I guess so.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

The guy has ruined his credibility at the US embassy. At every interview, the visa officer always leaves a comment on each applicant's profile, readily available on subsequent interview sessions to other interviewing visa officers. Each time your guy goes back to the embassy, and thumb prints his finger print, all his past records are pulled up and his past history is seen. The US embassy has very low tolerance levels for dishonesty or forging of fake documents. Ordinarily, in the US here if you are found in possession of forged documents you are immediately arrested by the police. Because the US embassy is in Nigeria not US, it is out of its legal jurisdiction to make arrests.

Just like prior similar cases, he's been likely placed under a ban which lasts for 10 years or so.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic or discouraging but I think he should try other countries.

US bans is indefinite as they won't state how long the person would be locked out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

US bans is indefinite as they won't state how long the person would be locked out.

Yea, buh according to the visa officer that was once active on this forum last year, not sure if she still is now, when asked she mentioned 10 years or so.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Yea, buh according to the visa officer that was once active on this forum last year, not sure if she still is now, when asked she mentioned 10 years or so.

Oh ok.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigfrancis21:

@bold...God bless you my brother. The Indians and Chinese will always remain ahead because they stick together, work together and most importantly, share ideas and information with one another. On the other hand, Nigerians here love to form independent, and have that 'I need no one, I can do it on my own' attitude whereas what one really needs to succeed extremely well in this country is knowledge and information, and the right set of people.

Starting from this thread.
God know I feel so disgusted when some idiot will come and post transcript and say this is my first time posting on this thread.
So the people posting are fools abi?

It's when they get visas they come out or when they get denied.
Such nonsense.

Although I saw unity among nigerians in Texas sha but generally it's poor. The Indians have a herd mentality. And it works for them too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebdib:

Starting from this thread.
God know I feel so disgusted when some idiot will come and post transcript and say this is my first time posting on this thread.
So the people posting are fools abi?

It's when they get visas they come out or when they get denied.
Such nonsense.

Although I saw unity among nigerians in Texas sha but generally it's poor. The Indians have a herd mentality. And it works for them too

Yea bro. That is one problem with the black race, a lack of unity. Anybody who happens to be blessed or talented will want to ignore others and act all independent by himself.

The unity among Nigerians here in Maryland is commendable though. They tend to do things together, help each other out, and share information too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tekecoms1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sombody please help me for i have an interview with XEROX next week and i dont know what to read to prepare for the aptitude test as a service manager.......
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help me ma and sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
URGENT!!!
pls anybody with an idea of how to go about the meningitis,rubella stuff?
abeg o my sch wan wound me o
they sent me a form to fill and return.i dont know if i have to return it with the test result or just fill it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
decreamaster: URGENT!!!
pls anybody with an idea of how to go about the meningitis,rubella stuff?
abeg o my sch wan wound me o
they sent me a form to fill and return.i dont know if i have to return it with the test result or just fill it
Hey bro, which school is that! If I may ask?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
coobboy:
Hey bro, which school is that! If I may ask?
berkeley college new york

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.