Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870611 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dejiomos(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
boofydon:
$1317
dayuuum....anyway its d short booking interval sha, do have a safe trip.
Whic sch u got into?? Pm lets talk more...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
teddyrain:
my school lipsrsealed
teddyrain, i sent u a pm, and also, how far that level wen u say u go show me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
boofydon:
Ah! I already booked on united airline's site. undecided

You can cancel within 24 hours..get a refund and go for a cheaper option rather than directly on their website
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
famousguy01:
NEED UR URGENT HELP MY FELLOW RUMMIES

I've just got admission to a college in us with my i20, but the problem is that I didn't have any visa on my passport yet. And a friend is telling me that I don't have a chance at all in getting the visa, pls how true is this? help shed more light

Not true
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
slimmy05:
grin Akata=Americans. The welcome party was very nice. Blood is blood anytime. You don't have a friend anywhere, don't come here having that cheap mindset. Imagine someone I was at his disposal when his sister needed my assistance with school application and visa as well. Told me to pay 80usd to come pick me at the airport and also pay per night for the two days I will be staying over. grin

The only people who can openly without biased mind assist you are the akatas.
for real, anyway i will keep that in mind. Am happy 4 ur safe arrival, slimmy always keep in touch with us here, i knw u ave entered d next level, but we will always want a hear 4rm u.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
boofydon:
$1317
its dam cost...emirates is $882
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
biikeys:

You can cancel within 24 hours..get a refund and go for a cheaper option rather than directly on their website
Thanks a lot. Didn't know I can cancel it within 24hrs. Its past 24hrs, so I'll just stick with united. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
dejiomos:
dayuuum....anyway its d short booking interval sha, do have a safe trip.
Whic sch u got into?? Pm lets talk more...
pm replied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Teeboy22:
its dam cost...emirates is $882
next time sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
sent you a mail msnas, reply asap please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Just finished my GRE, buh I failed scored 294, verbal=146 n quant= 148 intend to retake by next month ending, use the ETs official guide buh it wasn't really helpful. So please somebody help me with materials. SirRidy n co. Please u guys should help me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
boofydon:
next time sha
aiite man..No shit..united is a direct flight to houston tho...
Safe trip man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
@Slimmy 05, I am happy on your safe arrival, enjoy bro!, you no get problem

Great to be back here again, Ricky Rozay has been a great resource to we new entrants this Spring, he has just been super-good and we have like 5 0r 6 nairalanders here so if you have plans to MSU, Mankato, we would be willing to help you in anyways possible.

I also have plans to transfer and seek funding after my 1st year of pre-reqs here (if they don't give me), anyone with idea of schools with good funding for IT?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolade005: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
asadiaboymma:
Just finished my GRE, buh I failed scored 294, verbal=146 n quant= 148 intend to retake by next month ending, use the ETs official guide buh it wasn't really helpful. So please somebody help me with materials. SirRidy n co. Please u guys should help me.
Please, I need GRE materials too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sorry about your scores, bro. May I ask why you seem to want to rush it again? Do you have a deadline to do the test? When do you need the scores? Where is your location?
I think rushing it again would be unreasonable if you do not have to. That 195 dollars no be small quid o.

asadiaboymma:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
I dey hail all my gurus for here o. Please there is this book I am looking for but have not been able to find online:
HOW TO WRITE A WINNING PERSONAL STATEMENT FOR GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL by Richard something.
Anyone who can be of help in helping me procure it should mention me please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thanks for feeding us back, oga FM. I also want to apply for MS computer science and FUNDING ni KOKO. Any info you can help with would be appreciated.
Having such a high number of nairalanders make sense o. Enjoy your stay.
phemix:
@Slimmy 05, I am happy on your safe arrival, enjoy bro!, you no get problem

Great to be back here again, Ricky Rozay has been a great resource to we new entrants this Spring, he has just been super-good and we have like 5 0r 6 nairalanders here so if you have plans to MSU, Mankato, we would be willing to help you in anyways possible.

I also have plans to transfer and seek funding after my 1st year of pre-reqs here (if they don't give me), anyone with idea of schools with good funding for IT?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
Sorry about your scores, bro. May I ask why you seem to want to rush it again? Do you have a deadline to do the test? When do you need the scores? Where is your location?
I think rushing it again would be unreasonable if you do not have to. That 195 dollars no be small quid o.

She is a lady
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm a girl, the school I'm applying to has a deadline of April 1st nd all application materials must get to the before this date. Think that includes the GRE buh I don't really know. I'm reconsidering March 13th. Hope it will b ok. I'm serving in akwa ibom. Please help me with anything u deem useful .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by niyimeg: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hi, please how many months bank statement do i have to show for visa application and can my step dad sponsor me..We dn't bear the same surname
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bolade005: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
asadiaboymma:
I'm a girl, the school I'm applying to has a deadline of April 1st nd all application materials must get to the before this date. Think that includes the GRE buh I don't really know. I'm reconsidering March 13th. Hope it will b ok. I'm serving in akwa ibom. Please help me with anything u deem useful .
I know someone that didn't perform too well in the GRE and still got admission. Just saying though, you could be lucky too.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
House, for those in the state, is it ok to declare finincial hardship to your school, when and how is the best time to do it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
asadiaboymma:

Pm. Lemme send some to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
But this GRE aha na hoax oh. See these Indians n Chinese no get near 300. Yet they give Indians 5 years. Nigeria must be different.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
kaynine59:
Thanks for replying me broda.. Anytin u looking for in life u must definately achieve.

I have Toefl from last year scored 87 and the school am applying to requires 61. I don't have GRE... The school doesn't require it. It's boldly stated on their page. Name. Of the school is Casper College and I wanna study Environmental Science. It's an Associate Degree.. Guess u can attribute that to a Diploma cos I intend entering Uni afta d Casper College. The course is for 2years.

My older bro is in Casper Wyoming that's why I wanna school there from his advice so as to cut accommodation costs.

I have mailed the school and was asked to apply. All my docs are set but I wanna seek advice from u guys here dat have more experience cos all I have been trying is Canadian colleges for d past 3years and I have been denied by VO all d time. Your added inputs wld go a long way thank U boss.

Try getting admission into a good university, secure your visa, enter the united states and switch to the community college with their i20. CCs are embassy red flag.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bolade005:

Please, I need GRE materials too.
GRE MATERIALS
http://grepdf..in/search/label/GRE%20Books%20Download

OR

Open an account with 4shared.com, search wit key item
1.Nova Gre Bible and Manhattan for ur Quantitative section.
2.Gre-AWA model essays
3.Barrons 19th edition- recommended
4.Grubers

If you have a smartphone; visit playstore and download 'Magoosh vocabulary flashcards'

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Savvyij:
for real, anyway i will keep that in mind. Am happy 4 ur safe arrival, slimmy always keep in touch with us here, i knw u ave entered d next level, but we will always want a hear 4rm u.
Thanks a lot. Will keep in touch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Thanks a lot. Will keep in touch

Bros. Ek'abo oo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
Thanks for feeding us back, oga FM. I also want to apply for MS computer science and FUNDING ni KOKO. Any info you can help with would be appreciated.
Having such a high number of nairalanders make sense o. Enjoy your stay.
check out Montana state uni
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
On my radar sir. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you enjoy the 'fresh air' for that side...lol
slimmy05:
check out Montana state uni
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
On my radar sir. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you enjoy the 'fresh air' for that side...lol
just got to Charlote, NC, would leave for Tennessee in some minutes. All the best bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Bros. Ek'abo oo grin
tired of flying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia