Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (887609 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
sqlerror:

I forgot that what get on the net stays there. Ok u got me. Guy lets bury that and face this my request. Can you help me with schools that do not require test for admission?
You havent answered my questions buddy. In as much as I would want to help. You need to be truthful and amend your ways. I don't help people who don't want to write standardized test. Walspring would a better helper.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any nairalander in Kentucky? Make Una show face o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rubywoo, do you have golden chics contact. Please, it's important. Thanks

Savvy, I sent you a Pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:

y asking slimmy?, any way dats where am coming by MAY.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Savvyij:
y asking slimmy?, any way dats where am coming by MAY.
I would be there in May, so i need someone there. you got visa already?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
justwise:

What is wrong?
I did business with some top men and the Chinese who barely speak English and I had to speak and write and convince them on their own language but now, the nigerians are trying to sideline me, because of huge money involved.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
I would be there in May, so i need someone there. you got visa already?
no. Still trying to pay 50percent of my school fees so i can get my I-20, damn is to big. Anyway am glad u will be dere by den. Would really love to see slimmy in person *winks* haha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
joenicewake:
I did business with some top men and the Chinese who barely speak English and I had to speak and write and convince them on their own language but now, the nigerians are trying to sideline me, because of huge money involved.
what is the moral of this? Is it not yet time for your Germany trip?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Savvyij:
no. Still trying to pay 50percent of my school fees so i can get my I-20, damn is to big. Anyway am glad u will be dere by den. Would really love to see slimmy in person *winks* haha
why pay now? why? why? smiley let me know when you get here and if you need any info. I just sent you a mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
rubywoo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Savvyij:
are you coming for masters or undergrad?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:

Pm @richard4skky...he's in Kentucky!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
profojah:

Pm @richard4skky...he's in Kentucky!
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
are you coming for masters or undergrad?
undergrad, nursing science, sorry can't really read pm with my phone for now. But incase i need any info, i will contact u. Thanks for ur concern, am very grateful

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
what is the moral of this? Is it not yet time for your Germany trip?
If you how much involved, you won't be talking about Germany? *Crying*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Savvyij:
undergrad, nursing science, sorry can't really read pm with my phone for now. But incase i need any info, i will contact u. Thanks for ur concern, am very grateful
ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Rubywoo(f): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
Rubywoo, do you have golden chics contact. Please, it's important. Thanks

Savvy, I sent you a Pm

Hey Slimmy,I'll send you a PM or an email of her contact.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rubywoo:

Hey Slimmy,I'll send you a PM or an email of her contact.
thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
joenicewake:

Life worth more than that, doesn't worth pushing your life to the end because of that.....you live for more opportunities.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rickyrozay, so you still remember your ID and password. How's Phemix doing? He told me about your kind gestures towards him and all the help and assistance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RickyRozay: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Walspring:

Its the new Cbn policy and its not about Gtbank or First Bank or any banks in Nigeria..

Nah the apex bank make the circular to prevent fraud joor grin grin grin grin

Hey Walspring!!!! You doing a good job. Still keeping the thread alive since Day 1, Hw u doing bro. Been a while.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RickyRozay: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
Rickyrozay, so you still remember your ID and password. How's Phemix doing? He told me about your kind gestures towards him and all the help and assistance

Hw far my guy. lol. We thank God my brother. Phemix is doing great here in Minnesota. He is in the process of securing a campus job. Still working it out with him. He will surely get one soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
RickyRozay:

Hw far my guy. lol. We thank God my brother. Phemix is doing great here in Minnesota. He is in the process of securing a campus job. Still working it out with him. He will surely get one soon.
Sure, it's usually pretty hard getting job during spring session. He would definitely get one. How's studies going? Hope you finally settled for the business and information technology?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
RickyRozay:

Hey Walspring!!!! You doing a good job. Still keeping the thread alive since Day 1, Hw u doing bro. Been a while.

My nigga! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RickyRozay: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RickyRozay: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
Sure, it's usually pretty hard getting job during spring session. He would definitely get one. How's studies going? Hope you finally settled for the business and information technology?
Studies is going fine. although pretty tough and too stressful here. Too many work to do. I finally settled for the Information Technology major and a minor in Business Administration. I'm loving the major, but programming no easy my brother oo. I have been able to scale through all my It classes. My performance in the IT field has been excellent. We thank God.

What major do u intend pursuinhg?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RickyRozay: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Amefrica:

My nigga! cheesy

Amefrica No 1. omo ibadan. You don turn canny boi. cheesy Hw's canada bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
crestasrs:
thanks so much,
but i dont know any other info on the 1-20?

jus dont want to make mistake

do they still use the western union procedure?

Yes they do, Get you ass down to seme border
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
profojah:
Walspring..I'm waiting, send the stufz abeg.

I don send am big bros grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Saturdaythingz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimmy05:
You havent answered my questions buddy. In as much as I would want to help. You need to be truthful and amend your ways. I don't help people who don't want to write standardized test. Walspring would a better helper.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant shout big boss..

He should go and write standardized test

How is the snow for today
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
justwise:

Life worth more than that, doesn't worth pushing your life to the end because of that.....you live for more opportunities.

You are right.. Life has no duplicate, No photocopier machine to photocopy it cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
RickyRozay:

Am doing great...

Am keeping it real...

Yes been a while and how that side

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.