Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (888264 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
justwise:

Life worth more than that, doesn't worth pushing your life to the end because of that.....you live for more opportunities.
Tx for ur words.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
sqlerror:
Ok time to wave the white flag. Am making peace with everyone except Justwise. So una wey don dey America make e be like say una dey enjoy that side wella. Make una gist me, biko. Make una helep me too i wan go obodo oyibo. LOL.

On a more serious note, guys help me with school that do not require any test e.g. toefl and co to grant international student admission. Please don't tell me to use google cos na there we go start fight again. Na joke i dey but pls who can help me? Thanks in advance. Amefrica, Zeezahbee and all except Justwise help o.

My case with Justwise will be settled when we see face to face in America. No hide my post o.

Do you want to write common entrance when you get to Obamaland

Maybe you should try VIU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , since you dont wanna make google your friend
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
RickyRozay:

Amefrica No 1. omo ibadan. You don turn canny boi. cheesy Hw's canada bro?

Haha grin Canada's pretty chilled haha, US nko?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yesterday i read on NL front page that our naira was devalued #199 to $1

Today i make payment for app fee and i was charged #208 to $1

I dont even know who dey deceive who for this my country. cry cry cry cry cry cry

I no fit cry at all but e dey pain me gan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2015
crestasrs:
hello house,
my school jus informed me that dhl cant locate my post code for them to send my i20 form
pls what do i do?

This is funny to me but lemme ask where do you stay

I guess you didnt write the address correctly because how come dhl cant locate your post code grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi the dhl man dey fear to come to your area

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2015
kennyrony:
Hello House
Pls I will like to know if these university is a red flag (Michigan Technological University) and pls is any Nairalander in the school or in Michigan. tnks
First time am hearing this. well it is a public uni. I checked the rating, it is not a red flag
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2015
tayoamos:

can someone not get a leave of absence or something to work and gather substancial amount
NOP NOP
plus you cant even get a sane job because its illegal to work off campus. if you can not pay, the only option is to defer and go back to naija or you run out of status. I don't advice you to run out of status.

There is something called economic hardship, I have a few people who just got it, you will get a work authorization and you can work unlimited off campus but you must have a good case for USCIS to approve you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2015
joenicewake:
Ok but I'm really down and my spirit is so low rightnow. I feel like committing suicide. If i die today, one thing for sure is i have given my all in life.
Joenice you are a comedian, you just a mysterious fellow. you wont kill me cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Savvyij:
no. Still trying to pay 50percent of my school fees so i can get my I-20, damn is to big. Anyway am glad u will be dere by den. Would really love to see slimmy in person *winks* haha
are you going for UG or masters? why do you have to pay 50% of tuition when there are loads of school that can give you i20 for free. how much is the tuition?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2015
RickyRozay:

Hw far my guy. lol. We thank God my brother. Phemix is doing great here in Minnesota. He is in the process of securing a campus job. Still working it out with him. He will surely get one soon.
is babysimzy (simisola) with you guys in Minnesota? I need her contact
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2015
zeezahbee:
Joenice you are a comedian, you just a mysterious fellow. you wont kill me cheesy
baby, i've been so down since today.

Mysterious for crying, huh? You should always feel sad when i'm unhappy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2015
joenicewake:
Ok but I'm really down and my spirit is so low rightnow. I feel like committing suicide. If i die today, one thing for sure is i have given my all in life.

Y wld u wanna do dat?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2015
sqlerror:

Y wld u wanna do dat?
Because i'm soooooo heart-broken.

The men at a time were lying, trying to deceive me. I had to pull record from China.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2015
slimmy05:
You havent answered my questions buddy. In as much as I would want to help. You need to be truthful and amend your ways. I don't help people who don't want to write standardized test. Walspring would a better helper.

Amend my ways? Wow!!! U know what, never mind
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RickyRozay: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring:

Am doing great...

Am keeping it real...

Yes been a while and how that side

Good to know that. My side dey tight. Just staying outta trouble and focusing on the goal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RickyRozay: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2015
zeezahbee:
is babysimzy (simisola) with you guys in Minnesota? I need her contact

I should know her. Which school in Minnesota is she attending?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant shout big boss..

He should go and write standardized test

How is the snow for today
You know you are our Adewale Ayuba. We managing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2015
RickyRozay:

Good to know that. My side dey tight. Just staying outta trouble and focusing on the goal.

You need to stay out of trouble and become the next Bill gate soon..

Miss you dude

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2015
slimmy05:
You know you are our Adewale Ayuba. We managing.

Hmmmmm

Ayuba nke ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2015
RickyRozay:

Studies is going fine. although pretty tough and too stressful here. Too many work to do. I finally settled for the Information Technology major and a minor in Business Administration. I'm loving the major, but programming no easy my brother oo. I have been able to scale through all my It classes. My performance in the IT field has been excellent. We thank God.

What major do u intend pursuinhg?
PR/Advertising
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by obiaguna(m): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Friends please I need your help and contribution. I have actively been searching for schools in Yankee to undergo my msc program but the search has been frustrating.
Most of the schools I checked I got little or nothing pertaining to fees and graduate programs. I could hardly see a school that offered a masters degree in finance or financial management as I intend pursuing a PhD after (not certainly but just maybe) and a lot of those schools were only offering MBA's.
I am not interested in an MBA at this stage as I hardly have enough office experience.
Please for the guys that are there already, can you list some schools that have very affordable tuition (say 10-15k dolls) and schools that have actual Msc business courses.
Please I am really tired cos most of the schools websites are not very straight forward like the UK schools. Thanks y'all.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2015
obiaguna:
Friends please I need your help and contribution. I have actively been searching for schools in Yankee to undergo my msc program but the search has been frustrating.
Most of the schools I checked I got little or nothing pertaining to fees and graduate programs. I could hardly see a school that offered a masters degree in finance or financial management as I intend pursuing a PhD after (not certainly but just maybe) and a lot of those schools were only offering MBA's.
I am not interested in an MBA at this stage as I hardly have enough office experience.
Please for the guys that are there already, can you list some schools that have very affordable tuition (say 10-15k dolls) and schools that have actual Msc business courses.
Please I am really tired cos most of the schools websites are not very straight forward like the UK schools. Thanks y'all.
You have not searched at all. Gradschool.com and narrow your search to what you want. If you want the fees email the school they would send you the fees pronto. MBA is not cheap anyway. write gmat or Gre and apply for grant. If you cannot find finance and financial management and I wonder where you checked cos almost all the schools has MBA and major in those fields
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant shout big boss..

He should go and write standardized test

How is the snow for today

Walspring, u too? U wey i think say go help me! Haba! No be so life be o. Its my turn to seek help today, who knows whose turn it would be tomorrow? But am sure u would help me. U just dey tease me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by obiaguna(m): 1:35am On Feb 27, 2015
slimmy05:
You have not searched at all. Gradschool.com and narrow your search to what you want. If you want the fees email the school they would send you the fees pronto. MBA is not cheap anyway. write gmat or Gre and apply for grant. If you cannot find finance and financial management and I wonder where you checked cos almost all the schools has MBA and major in those fields

Thanks slimmy. I would look up that site and search again. An MBA is totally different from a masters program and that wasn't what I was looking for. A lot of American uni's offered more MBA's than Msc programs but I would use that site you sent to check properly. Thanks man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 1:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring:

Do you want to write common entrance when you get to Obamaland

Maybe you should try VIU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , since you dont wanna make google your friend

VIU no get my program of study
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:39am On Feb 27, 2015
sqlerror:

Walspring, u too? U wey i think say go help me! Haba! No be so life be o. Its my turn to seek help today, who knows whose turn it would be tomorrow? But am sure u would help me. U just dey tease me.

To be candid we are helping you but it seems that you dont want to help yourself

Men don tell you way out but you no wan gree abi

Anyway weytin be your question again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:40am On Feb 27, 2015
sqlerror:

VIU no get my program of study

Weytin you wan study
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 2:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring:

To be candid we are helping you but it seems that you dont want to help yourself

Men don tell you way out but you no wan gree abi

Anyway weytin be your question again

I need schools that do not require any test score for admission. Pls help if you can.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 2:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring:

Weytin you wan study

Petroleum Engineering or computer Engineering
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ifedapsy(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Walspring, you've got mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.