Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Things You Only See In Dubai - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Only See In Dubai (64963 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by blaise26abj(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
adrainuche: Lie dis is ridiculous ave stayed in Dubai visited there i cant even count .... This is just rubbish u think u see ferrari everywere meanwhile u see normal cars. More than.them this is just bullshit.. If na d time wen i never travel i for believe but now all dese na rubnish.. Extreme Rubbish

I disagree with you. It depends on where u stayed when you visited. If na deira u go stay, u will doubt what the op said. It is like hearing about VI and u went to lagos to stay in berger. U will doubt the claims
I stay in JBR whenever I visit. It is very common to see these cars there.

11 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Ndababa(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2014
gift01: heard Brunei is badder than Dubai. Will be there soon
Negara Brunei Darussalam -- The Kingdom Of Unexpected Treasures. And they don't make noise about it. Their simplicity is outta this world....

See our recent pix with the Crown Prince (The future King and present 'Prime Minister') of the rich Island.

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2014
blaise26abj:

I disagree with you. It depends on where u stayed when you visited. If na deira u go stay, u will doubt what the op said. It is like hearing about VI and u went to lagos to stay in berger. U will doubt the claims

I was just about typing these exact words you said, You cannot live in Deira and expect to see tiger and ferrari.

Abeg try go Dubai Marina, Marina Promenade, The springs, Emirates Living, Jumeira Lake towers,Jumeira Beach residence etc and see for yourselves.

14 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Dreyl(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2014
adrainuche: Lie dis is ridiculous ave stayed in Dubai visited there i cant even count .... This is just rubbish u think u see ferrari everywere meanwhile u see normal cars. More than.them this is just bullshit.. If na d time wen i never travel i for believe but now all dese na rubnish.. Extreme Rubbish
stop saying what you don't knw dude,all these things happens in Dubai and i have seen it with my own eyes,you just have to be at the right place at the right time

10 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by hustla(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
[size=18pt]Una just succeed tto ginger my already wet appetite to relocate to the UAE once I get my shit together!![/size]

cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
This is the outcome of having money you didn't labour or worked for. Its because Arabs didn't sweat or think to make money, that's why they lavish money and sponsor terrorism worldwide.

Chinese guys are way richer than most Arab guys making noise. A Chinese man may have $1billion and still be driving a normal car, but an Arab man that has just $500million will buy a yatch and train lions.

Arabs are just similar to blacks- noise makers, terror lovers, unrepentant womanizers and lovers of fun.

How many research centers have they built to combat global issues? How many Arabs invent things? All they do is sit down and squander money gotten from natural resources, mumu people.

Do they think mineral resources last forever That's why Chinese economy will keep growing for the next decades to come- they are hardworking, creative, conservative and disciplined just like Europeans.

Arabians, noise makers. That's why they have turned Dubai into a hub of prostitution attracting gullible-minded cheap and slutty black women desperate to make money at all cost.

Let them go and think how to invent things that will change the world for good and stop lavishing money gotten from natural resources and sponsoring terrorists in the world.

Arabs are as corrupt as blacks! Nothing good comes from them aside terrorism and lavish lifestyle. They hardly think of adding value to the world.

Dubai is filled with modern slavery, discrimination and money squandering by their terrorism sponsoring elites!!

15 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by blaise26abj(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Also, I must say this. Arab babes are the most beautiful in the whole wide world. I couldn't take pictures because I love my throat. grin grin grin. Their young ladies walk around amwaj beside the sea, without their veils. they are Gaddem beautiful. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by hustla(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

I was just about typing this exact words you said, You cannot live in Deira and expect to see tiger and ferrari.

Abeg try go Dubai Marina, Marina Promenade, The springs, Emirates Living, Jumeira Lake towers,Jumeira Beach residence etc and see for yourselves.

I still dey come meet you for that UAE thread, hope that place is still alive

God Bless
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by hustla(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2014
DailyNews: This is the outcome of having money you didn't labour or worked for. Its because Arabs didn't sweat or think to make money, that's why they lavish money and sponsor terrorism worldwide.

Chinese guys are way richer than most Arab guys making noise. A Chinese man may have $1billion and still be driving a normal car, but an Arab man that has just $500million will buy a yatch and train lions.

Arabs are just similar to blacks- noise makers, terror lovers, unrepentant womanizers and lovers of fun.

How many research centers have they built to combat global issues? How many Arabs invent things? All they do is sit down and squander money gotten from natural resources, mumu people.

Do they think mineral resources last forever That's why Chinese economy will keep growing for the next decades to come- they are hardworking, creative, conservative and disciplined just like Europeans.

Arabians, noise makers. That's why they have turned Dubai into a hub of prostitution attracting gullible-minded cheap and slutty black women desperate to make money at all cost.

Let them go and think how to invent things that will change the world for good and stop lavishing money gotten from natural resources and sponsoring terrorists in the world.

Arabs are as corrupt as blacks! Nothing good comes from them aside terrorism and lavish lifestyle. They hardly think of adding value to the world.

Dubai is filled with modern slavery, discrimination and money squandering by their terrorism sponsoring elites!!

And this one is a Nigerian oo

what has your own government done to better your life?

Please when last did you have light in your area for 20 straight hours?

32 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Tymax(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2014
You see why our politicians won't stop looting? They wanna measure up to these people.

This is mad money. Gold plated cars? Big cats? Sports cars? Mad money!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by hustla(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2014
blaise26abj: Also, I must say this. Arab babes are the most beautiful in the whole wide world. I couldn't take pictures because I love my throat. grin grin grin. Their young ladies walk around amwaj beside the sea, without their veils. they are Gaddem beautiful. kiss kiss

Go take pics and sharply upload to nairaland before them kill you na

grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ronaldreagan26: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2014
DailyNews:

Dubai is filled with modern slavery, discrimination and money squandering !!

hahahaha, you hit the nail on the head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by blaise26abj(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
hustla:

Go take pics and sharply upload to nairaland before them kill you na

grin

shocked. I no fit o. Except I go buy those spy cameras with good night-vision they only come out @ night. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ronaldreagan26: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
hustla: [size=18pt]Una just succeed tto ginger my already wet appetite to relocate to the UAE once I get my shit together!![/size]
cry cry

if you must relocate, weigh your options very well ooo, don't trust anybody online oooo to avoid stories that touches the heart, even those posting regularly on that thread cannot be trusted oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
hustla:

Let me inform you, UAE government is as corrupt as Nigerian government, what makes theirs insignificant or unnoticeable is the fact that they are very small compared to Nigeria.

If Nigeria was like 6 countries comprising: Niger Delta (Southsouth), Southeast, North, Southwest and middle belt, take it or leave it, Niger Delta would have been like this so-called UAE or even more considering their population and their plenty crude oil resources.

It is the northerners who give birth and marry plenty wives that has been ruling the country and spoilt things becos they contribute zero to Nigerian economy aside their malu and groundnut which nothing.

So when u talk about non-corrupt government, don't mention any Arab country pls.

Talk about Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, etc and not any Arab or black nation cos they are the same.

9 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Isiterere(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
GEJ where is the OIL MONEY ?
Dubai full of luxuries
ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2014
DailyNews: This is the outcome of having money you didn't labour or worked for. Its because Arabs didn't sweat or think to make money, that's why they lavish money and sponsor terrorism worldwide.

My broda ordinary slavery in Dubai is far better dan unemployment in Nigeria where PhD holder is applying for environmental marshal job and dangote truck driver .

10 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by goldfish80(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2014

Why the beaf? Let it go bro.  The Arabs have had a fair share in inventions that changed the world. The greatest merchants during the medieval era were Arabs.  These people gave us lettering for documentation, wheels for locomotion. Base number 6 which we still use till date to check time. The present day binary system was invented by the same Arabs you detest.

Talk about religion, the 2 most popular religion in the world Christianity and Islam has its roots from the Arab world.  

If You say the new generation Arabs are lazy and want to be more American than the Americans then I agree you have a point there.

19 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2014
ronaldreagan26: .

Not necessary, l have been to dubai countless times for conferences, visit, business and l have used their as my transit to different part of the world,but, l have personally not seen a big cat and most of the things we see on Tv about dubai is highly exaggerated, it is a beautiful city,but, they do what they do to keep attracting tourist..........
Humanbeing abeg , If he/she claimed (s)he's seen it so be it abeg , you haven't toured the whole DubaI now .... !

Bro, tis one hell of a beautiful place and I think that is how the whole world should be .... If God promised us heaven somewhere, I already begin my own from here ...

DubaIIIIIII !!

3 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by BarryX(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2014
I can feel some chronic uneasiness from the tone of some responses
REMINDERFACT
They freaking have the bars to spend so please help me out here, shelve the hating opinion off your a.ss
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Archildao: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Neduzze5: Damn! Really beautiful. Wish to possess that golden car...! wink
Na Where You Want Ride Am?Nigerian Road?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by SkinnyDude(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2014
blaise26abj:

jesus! jesus! jesus!
i no fit shout. dubai is magnificient, but their weather is not helping matters. it's high time they started importing snow from Russia

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2014
hustla:

20 too far sir,you should have asked him 10 straight hours.

9 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2014
Arab guys are Yahoo guys who didn't labour to make too much money, so they usually show-off and make lots of noise unlike a hardworking business guy who laboured to acquire his wealth.

Is any Arab guy richer than Mark Zuckerberg? Is any of those Arab guys richer than the Google guys?

But do you see Mark driving a customised gold plated car? Because he laboured to make his wealth unlike those mumu Arab guys who rely on inherited wealth and do nothing!

Lazy Arabs destroying the world with their terrorism sponsorship!

I don't blame them, I blame Europeans and Americans for giving them the room. Cut off their supplies and starve them.

If you know how much these guys use to sponsor global terrorists, you will hate them all! They are as wicked as devil! Keep praising their useless lifestyle. Nonsense. I am not surprised though, you guys are blacks, their partner in crime and global terror/corruption! Enjoy yourselves. Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by onlinebenefits: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu: Believe its realll....

what about the helicopter carring a car?
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by skyfall: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Yes, only in Dubai.

But most of those dusty abandoned cars were left behind by expatriate workers during the 2009/2010 financial meltdown. Most of them were in debt and just abandoned their lives and luxury lifestyles in Dubai to avoid paying.

See here

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194633/Luxury-high-performance-cars-left-abandoned-British-expats-fear-jailed-debts.html
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by holyboss: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2014
omenka: That is not a "Jeep", it is an SUV and most likely a Cadillac Escalade or Chevvy judging from its size and shape.
call it whatever, what counts is d gold grin
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by babamadiba(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2014
ifyalways: Arab money toooooo sweet. cheesy
lol.. ole
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2014
@ ronaldreagan and Andrianuche and Dailynew. Quit the hating,she said 'things you only see in dubai' not 'how many times have you guys travelled there'. Dubai and Doha are two places where you will see wonders on wheels. Big cats are common too, that's if u live in a highbrow areas. Nobody asked you guys your profiles so stop spilling. Real men with big bucks don't make noise. Gbam. Just an advice tho. Dont come after me o.

17 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2014
nestaolive: Quit the hating,she said 'things you only see in dubai' not 'how many times have you guys travelled there'. Dubai and Doha are two places where you will see wonders on wheels. Big cats are common too, that's if u live in a highbrow areas. Nobody asked you guys your profiles so stop spilling. Real men with big bucks don't make noise. Gbam. Just an advice tho. Dont come after me o.

lmao dont mind the haters, let them keep hating..... grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by abduldope(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu: See the car i saw at Dubai Mall yesterday when i went there.
@justi hwmch for DAT car to 9ja + commision grin cheesy grin
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by gift01: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Ndababa: Negara Brunei Darussalam -- The Kingdom Of Unexpected Treasures. And they don't make noise about it. Their simplicity is outta this world....

See our recent pix with the Crown Prince (The future King and present 'Prime Minister') of the rich Island.
is the city as expensive as Dubai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.