Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic (4332 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. / How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Op the problem is from you

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by marieolae(f): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Ehnn cool then.

Bt seriously, you're an Mtn(everywhere you go) smiley

Na every thread you they comment.
tht doesn't stop the fact tht I prefer phone calls nd real life convos
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: tht doesn't stop the fact tht I prefer phone calls nd real life convos

Oya call me lemme test u smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by marieolae(f): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest: I can't figure out why most Nigerian guys tend to act like they know how all Nigerian girls behave; when in reality, they only watch Nigerian movies and Comedy skit, and are yet to have a gf or if lucky, only dated one.

abi oh

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: abi oh
It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest: I can't figure out why most Nigerian guys tend to act like they know how all Nigerian girls behave; when in reality, they only watch Nigerian movies and Comedy skit, and are yet to have a gf or if lucky, only dated one.

What do you know. undecided

I don't watch Nigeria Entertainment for ur info.

Another quilty one.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
1one:
So because he's being sensitive to the present health challenge of the nation, that, in your own interpretation means he's not romantic . Were you expecting him to whip out a romantic tune from Ebola?

Don't mind her

You'll know kids from Adult.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
1one: @Op

I absolutely get what you're saying, and the mere fact that majority of the girls here are choosing to highlight "being romantic" over the other two qualities you've mentioned.. Well, that just speaks for itself. Truth is many Nigerian girls are just basically myopic and intellectually bland, that's why they can't hold a decent conversation, their only saving grace or graces, if you will, are pseudo words - Kk, lolz.. and other very annoying things they type as replies... It's not always about not liking a guy, some girls are just too empty upstairs, once a guy says hi, they think ooo, another toaster, Instead of them to hold the conversation to a reasonable extent and dazzle the guy with your witts, smear the chats with subtle sarcasms that would keep the guy interested and thinking of witty retorts;but oh no, they don't do that, how can they, they can't, because their sense of thinking is so linear...no skews, no curves, only romance filling up all the empty spaces in their heads... Smh. I CAN BET THAT 90% OF THE GIRLS THAT READ THIS WOULD BE SO LOST, HARDLY ABLE TO PROCESS ANY OF THE THINGS I SAID AFTER I TYPED "@OP"...SHIOOOOR FOR NIGERIAN GIRLS

Thank God someone here understand me very well.

That's what I'm saying.

Try chat with SA girls, Ghana, BA girls, Caribbeans even white and see the difference.

They'll even tell you that "Thank you, but I already have a Boyfriend" paradventure you ask them out along the line.

But naija Girls: poo
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
krall: Op the problem is from you

How? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by 1one: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Justeenaleo:
"Majority of the girls" here chose to highlight "being romantic" because that's what the topic says,and as I said before if a girl doesn't want to chat you up, her "pseudo words" should be enough signal for you to move along,especially since guys' sense of thinking has "skews and curves" unlike you guys,some girls don't have the time to sit down and be typing things they don't mean,am not saying I like the "kk" or the "lolz",I don't. There are many girls out there that can more than hold a conversation,u cnt just come here and blame other girls for your own myopic reasoning,if not you could have picked a smarter girl to entertain you, mr intelligent

You've been noticed.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
@op
Datz true sha bt i dnt do dat....

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Justeenaleo(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
1one:

You've been noticed.

Thanks for stopping by.

You are welcome undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

What do you know. undecided

I don't watch Nigeria Entertainment for ur info.

Another quilty one.

What do I know??....I hope you aren't mistaking me for the chick you left back in the village?....As per you calling quilty?....Shows how much of a frustrated nutjob you are....Ever had the expression "shot ship "?.....I bet your bottom dollar is going to remain single for the rest of your life, if you continue with that demeaning attitude.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

What do I know??....I hope you aren't mistaking me for the chick you left back in the village?....As per you calling quilty?....Shows how much of a frustrated nutjob you are....Ever had the expression "shot ship "?.....I bet your bottom dollar is going to remain single for the rest of your life, if you continue with that demeaning attitude.

You wanna cry huh? undecided

But no name calling here kid

Or you think u can put up some grammar here.

Quote me back when you grow up smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by defendedvictim(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
1one: @Op

I absolutely get what you're saying, and the mere fact that majority of the girls here are choosing to highlight "being romantic" over the other two qualities you've mentioned.. Well, that just speaks for itself. Truth is many Nigerian girls are just basically myopic and intellectually bland, that's why they can't hold a decent conversation, their only saving grace or graces, if you will, are pseudo words - Kk, lolz.. and other very annoying things they type as replies... It's not always about not liking a guy, some girls are just too empty upstairs, once a guy says hi, they think ooo, another toaster, Instead of them to hold the conversation to a reasonable extent and dazzle the guy with your witts, smear the chats with subtle sarcasms that would keep the guy interested and thinking of witty retorts;but oh no, they don't do that, how can they, they can't, because their sense of thinking is so linear...no skews, no curves, only romance filling up all the empty spaces in their heads... Smh. I CAN BET THAT 90% OF THE GIRLS THAT READ THIS WOULD BE SO LOST, HARDLY ABLE TO PROCESS ANY OF THE THINGS I SAID AFTER I TYPED "@OP"...SHIOOOOR FOR NIGERIAN GIRLS
I jst feel Lyk liking dis post 10 tyms

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by defendedvictim(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

ghen ghen..@op, over to u
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

You wanna cry huh? undecided

But no name calling here kid

Or you think u can put up some grammar here.

Quote me back when you grow up smiley

I do apologize for replying your comment in the first place; You obviously do have some loosed screws.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

I do apologize for replying your comment in the first place; You obviously do have some loosed screws.

Keep on abusing everyone on each thread. Dunno whether you're paid to do that.

Its in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
pweedyuz: okay,,u cant just conclude based on d girls u've come across...
truth is,,if a girl does'nt like u...den she wunt have ur time..nd it will b probably rude if she does nt reply ur chats..dats wen u will get d "kk,i,fyn nd soo on...dats cos she is busy chatting with those she feels are important to her...

A guy will send u hi on monday,,after u reply..d chat ends dere
on tuesday he will send u another hi....
u dnt expect d girl to b crious with u nd nt give u "kk nd d rest of dem after one week of hi greeting"....after all, u added her

my own is....if a girl add u nd starts giving u ...kk,i,fyn..den u can get angry nd probably delit her..(but i doubt a girl will add u nd do dat)

SOOOO, all dese abbreviations arises wen a guy get a girls pin or number,adds her nd expect a good convo...but den d girl has no interest in u watsoeva nd dnt wanna delit u soo she replies in d way she c fit.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Keep on abusing everyone on each thread. Dunno whether you're paid to do that.

Its in your blood.
See your life??..You think you can label me a tyrant who abuses people on every threads?...Try harder grin grin grin grin.

I don't even have to stoop so low, by defending my character to you, cos you simply don't deserve it .....Lame guys like yourselves are the one's who quote or reply a comment, all for the main purpose of cursing trouble, so as to ease your frustration; Only to try playing the victim when the tables are turned.

PS:
Google the word "abuse", before you began spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Justeenaleo:
You are welcome undecided

Hmm
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:
See your life??..You think you can label me a tyrant who abuses people on every threads?...Try harder grin grin grin grin.

I don't even have to stoop so low, by defending my character to you, cos you simply don't deserve it .....Lame guys like yourselves are the one's who quote or reply a comment, all for the main purpose of cursing trouble, so as to ease your frustration; Only to try playing the victim when the tables are turned.

PS:
Google the word "abuse", before you began spewing rubbish

Why the name calling.

Still shows you're a kid and acting like one.

If I should start the name calling with u I bet you, somebody beside you will ask why you looking dull coz you won't want to hear d next.

But for the fact that I already knew you're a kid I won't and it shows the family, environment you're brought up.

Keep it coming, and I will quote you back coz its my thread. I don't troll on just any thread.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Why the name calling.

Still shows you're a kid and acting like one.

If I should start the name calling with u I bet you, somebody beside you will ask why you looking dull coz you won't want to hear d next.

But for the fact that I already knew you're a kid I won't and it shows the family, environment you're brought up.

Keep it coming, and I will quote you back coz its my thread. I don't troll on just any thread.

*Pot calling the kettel black springs to mind*

So you claim I'm name calling, but then go below the belt by mentioning my family, environment and upbringing?.....You can call me all you want, talk about my family and upbringing, so as to feel much better about your miserable self.....Its not going to affect me, cos I was raised and brought up just fine; I come from a well blessed and proper upbringing, and also live a wonderful well fulfilled lifestyle....Although, I must say you tried though, but you got the wrong person.

You going below the belt by mentioning my family and upbringing, just to proof a point, does show how low both the level of your esteem, and IQ is.

You posted a pic of yourself along with some Caucasian mates of yours, so as to gain attention and respect from your fellow NL; I know how people like yourself think...You are looking for ways to feel accepted and secure about yourself, and by trying to demeaning my way of upbringing and family, makes you feel good about yourself right?.

Mind you; There are a lot of folks on Nl, who also happen who live a successful and well acomplished lifestyle, both abroad, and also in Nigeria.

So you might wanna find someone who shares the same low self esteem and IQ , for you to Intimidate kiss

I noticed all you did was attack all the female members, who had a different view from yours....May I remind you that your thread was meant for the public to comment on?; whether for or against your post?....Just wanted to explain how it works here on NL, cos it seems you IQ is just too low to assimilate/ comprehend that.....I feel your pain son smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
krall: Op the problem is from you
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

So you claim I'm name calling, but then go below the belt by mentioning my family, environment and upbringing?.....You can call me all you want, talk about my family and upbringing, so as to feel much better about your miserable self.....Its not going to affect me, cos I was raised and brought up just fine; I come from a well blessed and proper upbringing, and also live a wonderful well fulfilled lifestyle....Although, I must say you tried though, but you got the wrong person.

You going below the belt by mentioning my family and upbringing, just to proof a point, does show how low both the level of your esteem, and IQ is.

You posted a pic of yourself along with some Caucasian mates of yours, so as to gain attention and respect from your fellow NL; I know how people like yourself think...You are looking for ways to feel accepted and secure about yourself, and by trying to demeaning my way of upbringing and family, makes you feel good about yourself right?.

Mind you; There are a lot of folks on Nl, who also happen who live a successful and well acomplished lifestyle, both abroad, and also in Nigeria.

So you might wanna find someone who shares the same low self esteem and IQ , for you to Intimidate kiss

I noticed all you did was attack all the female members, who had a different view from yours....May I remind you that your thread was meant for the public to comment on?; whether for or against your post?....Just wanted to explain how it works here on NL, cos it seems you IQ is just too low to assimilate/ comprehend that.....I feel your pain bro. smiley
Damn...Who stepped on your Tail?grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
bykebyke:
Damn...Who stepped on your Tail?grin

Some little rascal, who decided to attack all the girls ( not guys) on NL for opposing he's topic about the attitude of Nigerian girls.

Th see you next Tue, decided to first call me "quilty" for posting a comment; Then went ahead to claim that I had a bad upbringing, and come from a bad environment, because he thought he's stupid pics that he took along with some Caucasians, was going to make him feel important or envied by us fellow NL members...Enoufia.

The dumb twa.t probably must have mistaken me for a Black AA or Briton, who was raised in the ghetto.

Funny how he never attacked Krall, who called him out.. Mentality of a deranged coward.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by danchuzzy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sunlady306: @op
Datz true sha bt i dnt do dat....

can u prove it?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

I noticed all you did was attack all the female members, who had a different view from yours....May I remind you that your thread was meant for the public to comment on?; whether for or against your post?....Just wanted to explain how it works here on NL, cos it seems you IQ is just too low to assimilate/ comprehend that.....I feel your pain son smiley

All this stories for a whole guyAndroid cheesy

Save some for another day kid smiley

Now, anyone with sense will decipher who's pained between me and you.

Aint you tired.

I still maintain my stand, I will never name-called you just to show d difference between d calibre of people I lived, work, play it.

Sorry dear smiley smiley smiley

Don't be so hard on your self dude.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

Some little rascal, who decided to attack all the girls ( not guys) on NL for opposing he's topic about the attitude of Nigerian girls.

Th see you next Tue, decided to first call me "quilty" for posting a comment; Then went ahead to claim that I had a bad upbringing, and come from a bad environment, because he thought he's stupid pics that he took along with some Caucasians, was going to make him feel important or envied by us fellow NL members...Enoufia.

The dumb twa.t probably must have mistaken me for a Black AA or Briton, who was raised in the ghetto.

Funny how he never attacked Krall, who called him out.. Mentality of a deranged coward.
Okay..Just Take It Easy Though..

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
I just sit in my balcony laughing at some comments here cheesy cheesy grin

Didn't know some people can be so annoyed that they open up their altitude(dirty-line) online. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
bykebyke:
Okay..Just Take It Easy Though..

You'd better be. She needs someone that will console her.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

why should he attack me? Someone with an open mind should always check himself before others to know where his problems come from. The op was wrong generalise on all females. He should have first asked himself questions like,"did these females join social networks just to look and wait until guys decide chat with them?" " Or is it only me these females don't greet first/ start convos with?" Etc.

If the op has sisters, he should know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. / I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone / Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.