Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic (4331 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. / How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by 1one: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
sucobaba:
So on point but at the same time...flirtatious in nature.Its all about orientation and clime if you ask me.You wouldn't want your girlfriend or wife having such conversation with someone else let alone a complete stranger?
Witty,funny and interesting....a YES but flirtatious skits.... a hell NO.Later guys will start complaining about been friend-zoned lol

Yeah very well said.. but in all honesty you can't stop people from flirting with your wife or girlfriend, especially if you're involved with a good looking woman, so in essence, it's the responsibility or duty of the woman to subtly know how to address and respond to these flirtatious skits... I believe a woman could still be interestingly fun to chat with even if she's madly inlove with her guy, it is when the frequency and texture of the flirtations from the other guy become increasingly boisterous and daring, then she can choose to respond to him in the coldest of ways and take his mind off of any possibility that they would be an item... Would you seize your girl's phone to prevent her from online flirt-junkies, or would you rather know that your woman respects, cherishes and loves you so much to know when to back out from conversations that are becoming too risqué.. I think I'd choose the latter.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by sucobaba(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
1one:

Yeah very well said.. but in all honesty you can't stop people from flirting with your wife or girlfriend, especially if you're involved with a good looking woman, so in essence, it's the responsibility or duty of the woman to subtly know how to address and respond to these flirtatious skits... I believe a woman could still be interestingly fun to chat with even if she's madly inlove with her guy, it is when the frequency and texture of the flirtations from the other guy become increasingly boisterous and daring, then she can choose to respond to him in the coldest of ways and take his mind off of any possibility that they would be an item... Would you seize your girl's phone to prevent her from online flirt-junkies, or would you rather know that your woman respects, cherishes and loves you so much to know when to back out from conversations that are becoming too risqué.. I think I'd choose the latter.
Ditto...Latter
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by SwagPower: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
am kinda sick of nairalanders, a person comes asking a useful question n some ill-trained kiddos come out ranting rubbish... d op is on pt. if u av a pt related 2 his concern den vocalize, if nt den FFS SHUT D F UP....N LEARN.... GOSH!!! Dis forum is beginning 2 loose It's appeal n essence...
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
SwagPower: am kinda sick of nairalanders, a person comes asking a useful question n some ill-trained kiddos come out ranting rubbish... d op is on pt. if u av a pt related 2 his concern den vocalize, if nt den FFS SHUT D F UP....N LEARN.... GOSH!!! Dis forum is beginning 2 loose It's appeal n essence...

Wats wit d vulgar words The comments so far have been on point.. Y re u itching then? And did u say "Vocalize"?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by SwagPower: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jahniece:

Wats wit d vulgar words The comments so far have been on point.. Y re u itching then? And did u say "Vocalize"?
u av a problem wit dt?...
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
SwagPower: u av a problem wit dt?...

Well dearie, "Vocalize" is jst a wrong word to use in dis case. Its a writeup
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by SwagPower: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jahniece:

Well dearie, "Vocalize" is jst a wrong word to use in dis case. Its a writeup
Kk...Swt Lass... Bt wat do u av 2 say abt "comment "
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
SwagPower: Kk...Swt Lass... Bt wat do u av 2 say abt "comment "

Perfect
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by SwagPower: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jahniece:

Perfect
u knw I view NL as an assemblage of Blokes n ladies in a round table discussion... dts y d word "vocalize " came 2 mind ...
BTW comment is synonymous 2 vocalize...
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
SwagPower: u knw I view NL as an assemblage of Blokes n ladies in a round table discussion... dts y d word "vocalize " came 2 mind ...
BTW comment is synonymous 2 vocalize...

Yes, ure right, bt "comment"(Verb) is "making remarks or notes".... "Vocalize" strictly works with voice utterances. Thank you
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by SwagPower: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jahniece:

Yes, ure right, bt "comment"(Verb) is "making remarks or notes".... "Vocalize" strictly works with voice utterances. Thank you
Dearie, d dictionary (wiktionary n 6th edition of Oxford advance learner's ) will suggest odawise... both av 2 do wit "EXPRESSING " an opinion... Expression = wat pple say, WRITE or do... I undastand Ur pt though! unless wit meticulous perusal one can easily misplace wat's meant
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2014
SwagPower: Dearie, d dictionary (wiktionary n 6th edition of Oxford advance learner's ) will suggest odawise... both av 2 do wit "EXPRESSING " an opinion... Expression = wat pple say, WRITE or do... I undastand Ur pt though! unless wit meticulous perusal one can easily misplace wat's meant

Lol... u say?? vocalise-write
Re: Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic by guyANDROID1: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
pweedyuz:

Hi friend, being awhile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Badoo All About Sex? / Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. / The Non-phallus Stimulation To Orgasm (for Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.