Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53074 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by luckycliff: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Without bride prize paid nothing like main guy,just pray that at d appointed time it will happen
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xtervaganza(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
sorom4: Who am I to stop her If she wants or prefers to be screwed when I have not yet married her. Any girl that wants to be screwed, will be screwed irrespective of how you as her boyfriend doesnt want her to be
I think I agree with you

You're right

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Angel0: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
side guy?wot does that mean?if u want to have a side guy wen u r already into a serious relationship dat means u r a flirt n definitely want to have a taste of anoda d**k..same goes to guys...d affection u wud hv given d side guy,give it to ur main man n mek everytin sweet!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by ceeceeco: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Having side guys normally sets girls into confusion & @ the end they end up with someone they actually do not like.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by SHOCK7(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
farano: Having a side guy is a no-no for me
U my type of gal,can I know u?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by SHOCK7(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima: If she is not married. .she shouldn't have to settle for one guy.

I didn't say go Bleep many guys...I said don't settle until it's exclusive.
Whatz d difference when d side guy gets used 2 u,its only a matter of time b4 he starts bleeping u wink
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by nellyelitz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima: If she is not married. .she shouldn't have to settle for one guy.

I didn't say go Bleep many guys...I said don't settle until it's exclusive.
by their fruit ye shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Sorry na.
Lol. It's not a p, i know why you dey fear already(and it's rightly so). I won't count it against you ma'am.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lol. It's not a p, i know why you dey fear already(and it's rightly so). I won't count it against you ma'am.
smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Brush1: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2014
When with one guy you would end up mentioning the name of another guy. Lol.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Magnificento: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2014
NO GUY IS WILLING TO BE A SIDEKICK OH! EXCEPT THE BABE GIVES UP THE CHEERY PIE. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2014
davidif:

So its archaic to be faithful to one person and not be deceitful?? Well if that's archaic, then please count me in.

Are you hearing voices?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2014
nellyelitz: by their fruit ye shall know them.

yup.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2014
SHOCK7:
Whatz d difference when d side guy gets used 2 u,its only a matter of time b4 he starts bleeping u wink

not all guys are thirsty....Some men know how to wait.

Thank God!
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by sexyjennik(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2014
freeboy604:

THANK GOD WE STILL HAVE LADIES LIKE YOU WITH THIS IDEAL, NICE CONTRIBUTION
tnx
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by iaatmguy(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2014
The same mentality you have during courtship is.the same during marriage.
I must have a side guy incase my husband divorces me mtchwwwww.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Prettyqueen(f): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Having a side guy is very necessary cause i was a victim, guys are becoming something else this days. had it been i dont have a side guy i dont know what could have happened to me. but the most important thing is be your self as grl avoid sleeping around.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
freeboy604:

,oru can send it to myaward2010@gmail.com and alucky@fpn.org
so you are telling me to pm you no no way
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bosun11(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
audreybrian: Hmmm.I need a side guy asap. cool

what are the functions of a side guy ?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by zeongeon: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Most ladies these days have side guyz and still complain about guyz not being commited.

How do u expect guyz to even commit when the thoughts of him being the side guy or d lady having a side guy keepss racing in his hearts.

Its even pointless having a side guy because to the side guy d lady might even be one of his side gal.

Its not a curse but soon most relationships won't lead to marriages and most pple would prefer to be single parents because of the increased rate of deceit, lairs and selfishness amongst men and women.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by audreybrian(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
bosun11:

what are the functions of a side guy ?
Lol.He will be the alternative guy.who knows.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bosun11(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
audreybrian:
Lol.He will be the alternative guy.who knows.

alright..you've got what it takes to have one anyway.....
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cyborg1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
iaatmguy: The same mentality you have during courtship is.the same during marriage.
I must have a side guy incase my husband divorces me mtchwwwww.

My point as well! Most women are so indecisive really, probably out of greed. Probably want their man to meet their all expectations, and thus keep losing the right one(s).
I believe that if I contend to have what should be rightfully mine, how sure am I that another won't take it from me?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
People are promoting infidelity and unfaithfulness these days..

Smh..

What a man sows, same shall he reap.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dipville(m): 1:47am On Aug 26, 2014
U could hve simply said they re oloshos u knw

4real,dts wha dey re......so loose

okparaugo: People are promoting infidelity and unfaithfulness these days..

Smh..

What a man sows, same shall he reap.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by allbright(m): 2:28am On Aug 26, 2014
Galads: Side guys, what an interesting topic which brings me to my own story. Am a kinda person that believes anything you can't tell or hiding from your partner is cheating. Be it text, chats etc. To cut the long story short, I notice she started keeping side guys and still she wants me 100% committed. If any girl calls me, she starts accusing me they are my gf. It got so bad till d day I decided to even check if this babe is actuAlly 100% faithful. Checking her phone, I almost fainted.infact I called her a prostitute, that is a girl I planned to marry. But rite now, I need face my hustle and forget women. Ladies, if u think side guys are the best for u, think twice as for dat girl that use to be in my life, she will soon realize that 80% of guys that are too over nice to you are out there only wanna get inbtw ur legs. Peace
lol
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by plankton(m): 5:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Vikky014: In my opinion,a girl shld nt be sleeping around in d name of side guy like most men do,rada she shld be 9ice to evry guy be it ur main guy or whteva,except if d main man hav paid ur bride price,(so am actually FTC*currently dancing tnx to Glo*)
Well said Bro
Yeah dnt go sleeping around cos a large percent of Bros out thr (including myself) wana poke you but wouldn't get married to a poked or over poked babe
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikky014(f): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2014
plankton: Well said Bro
Yeah dnt go sleeping around cos a large percent of Bros out thr (including myself) wana poke you but wouldn't get married to a poked or over poked babe
am a girl nt Bro(wink)
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Dipville: U could hve simply said they re oloshos u knw

4real,dts wha dey re......so loose

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This your "hoes aint loyal" picture is very funny..
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by SHOCK7(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsChima:

not all guys are thirsty....Some men know how to wait.

Thank God!
I guesss u've a lucky guy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.