Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53079 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
ElziLaz: Where is the place of faithfulness in all these drama of keeping a 'side guy' or side girl? I don't knw what this world is turnin into. God will help us. By keeping a side whatever, means there's already a 'trust issue'
may u live long my broda
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Amen o. And i pray so for you too.
Happy Sunday grin.. Where's the party @?
Lol. party? your house na, grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. party? your house na, grin
Hian!! Na inside sambisa forest my house dey o grin. You go still come?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Hian!! Na inside sambisa forest my house dey o grin. You go still come?
Come do wetin na? grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by sexyjennik(f): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
I bliv a gal shud date 1 guy @ a time.if u knw d relationship is not wrkin n u av tried everytin 2 make it wrk,u can move on.sum gals fink dey r very smart n has more dan 1 guy finkin d main guy wont knw abt it n sumtimes dey dnt even let d side guy knw dat dey r in a relatnship.dey wanna eat their eat cake n stil av it.wen d main guy n d side Guy finds out ur cheatin,dey wil play along makin u feel ur smart n in control.b4 u knw it,u wil b dumped by d 2 guys afta sellin ursef so cheaply by slpin wit d 2 of dem by den d scales wil fall off ur eyes n u wil knw u av being a fool all d while.having a side guy is no xcuse 4 a bad relatnship if its not wrkin,quit n move on....

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by addictiv(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
its no news that guys are more faithful in relationships than ladies. women are only more faithful in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Vikky014(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chigold101: i dont think sleep around is anywhere in that post.
meaning?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Nne be careful, the bold, so powerful it is has transformed many ladies
who held firm to that tenet into
I-have-been-called-to-remain-a-spinster-for-life warriors.

smiley
Yes sir I hear you......i have being scarred so I know what am saying even some of the married ones sef have side chicks,it takes the grace of God and also self discipline not to fall into it....nobody can be trusted so its just better to be safe than sorry.

gringrin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by jnrbayano(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
miztola: Yes sir I hear you......i have being scarred so I know what am saying even some of the married ones sef have side chicks,it takes the grace of God and also self discipline not to fall into it....nobody can be trusted so its just better to be safe than sorry.

gringrin

This your laugh sef.

Alrightiooo smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

This your laugh sef.

Alrightiooo smiley
smileysmiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by segefx(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
wrong ideal most times u lose the two guys,but girls wont listen because of money.........never dated two girls at a time....ain't get dat time...#onebabeatatime
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Revolva(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Omo side guy na excuse to get a different dyck jare...lol...omo imagine if I get different sideguy job for like 5 babes...wow omo e sure for me ....always ..nakkin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by LordElNou: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Many of these chix just happen to gather to themselves all the characteristics of men they want, in more than one man if possible! Financial security, "bed skills", good looks.....etc. They might like the main Guy's Money but are unable to resist some other less financially successful dude, and start to give themselves excuses like: "what if chuks messes up tomorrow?" (Whatever a mess must mean to them). To me, these ladies are either unfaithful or are just too weak like some men actually think most women are!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Come do wetin na? grin
Lool she's backing out now. Lmao. No be you say the party, na my house ei dey? grin. Why you wan come dey change am na? undecided
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lool she's backing out now. Lmao. No be you say the party, na my house ei dey? grin. Why you wan come dey change am na? undecided
Sorry na.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by loswhite(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

Dating is an open relationship until one is engaged to be married. Although one is engaged...they are not legally bound to their partner until marriage.

Traditional dating were more effective seeing the woman had multiple options in her mate but parents made the final decision. As you can see back in the day, marriage lasted longer than most people's careers.
ok I get you
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by poweredcom(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't trust any gal ...dese days all I care na to follow chop dem...infact better I date a prostitute with swagg..dat one I go no say na okpo I dey date..I fit marry her sef...dan dis claimed holy gals witj their side guy thang . Na who be mugun...nonsense.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
[/color][color=#000000]
prettythicksme: I want a side guy who get money

YOU NO KNOW CBN 4 CENTRAL AREA, ABUJA
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
freeboy604: [/color][color=#000000]

YOU NO KNOW CBN 4 CENTRAL AREA, ABUJA
no give the address
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vikthor:

shows how lazy and irresponsible u are... >:
Jesus back to sender
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
sexyjennik: I bliv a gal shud date 1 guy @ a time.if u knw d relationship is not wrkin n u av tried everytin 2 make it wrk,u can move on.sum gals fink dey r very smart n has more dan 1 guy finkin d main guy wont knw abt it n sumtimes dey dnt even let d side guy knw dat dey r in a relatnship.dey wanna eat their eat cake n stil av it.wen d main guy n d side Guy finds out ur cheatin,dey wil play along makin u feel ur smart n in control.b4 u knw it,u wil b dumped by d 2 guys afta sellin ursef so cheaply by slpin wit d 2 of dem by den d scales wil fall off ur eyes n u wil knw u av being a fool all d while.having a side guy is no xcuse 4 a bad relatnship if its not wrkin,quit n move on....

THANK GOD WE STILL HAVE LADIES LIKE YOU WITH THIS IDEAL, NICE CONTRIBUTION

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
ferdimako:
ur punnany still dey tight?
no my punnany don large see question
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
prettythicksme: no give the address

TAKE IT AS ASSIGNMENT AND SUBMIT IT TO MY OFFICE TOMORROW FOR MARKING, or u can send it to myaward2010@gmail.com and alucky@fpn.org

THANKS
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
freeboy604:

TAKE IT AS ASSIGNMENT AND SUBMIT IT TO MY OFFICE TOMORROW FOR MARKING, THANKS
your office address sir
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
prettythicksme: your office address sir

,oru can send it to myaward2010@gmail.com and alucky@fpn.org
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lyntiffany(f): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Anny45: In as much as having a side guy is wrong,I don't encorage any lady to put all her eggs in one basket.You think you have a main guy,only to find out later that you are just his side chick,what happens? Relationship these days is complicated! My cousin's friend had this guy she was so madly in love with that she never allowed anyone come close,the guy proposed to her and after some months,came up with some flimsy excuses. She was heart broken and it took alot of talking to and encouragement to make her feel better. I don't think ppl are sincere with r/s anymore.
Gal you said it all. There are a lot of fakes out there most especially from the guys, majority are heart wreckers, you think your no 1 but your not even close to no 10. I disagree with so many comments portraying girls on the wrong path.
One thing about women is this when they love, it is real and they are committed to a fault ( R Kelly's song "when a woman loves"wink comes to mind . She can only do side guy thing if she is not truly in love or she feels insecure ho ha.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
lyntiffany: Gal you said it all. There are a lot of fakes out there most especially from the guys, majority are heart wreckers, you think your no 1 but your not even close to no 10. I disagree with so many comments portraying girls on the wrong path.
One thing about women is this when they love, it is real and they are committed to a fault ( R Kelly's song "when a woman loves"wink comes to mind . She can only do side guy thing if she is not truly in love or she feels insecure ho ha.

READ THIS PLEASE!

Ashocked husband,LukeBello,hascaught hiswife Bisi,35,and herloverAhmed Tijani,25,having sex in hisapartment. Lukealleged that hecaught hiswifewho isfour monthspregnant forhim with herlover,Ahmed,on hismatrimonialbed making love.

Lukewho could not controlhisangerraised alarm and rushed to theIgando policestation and reported that Ahmed Molested hiswifein hishouse.

Thepolicewent and arrested Ahmed and Bisi followed them to thestation on theallegation.

At thestation,Bisitold thepolicethat shewasnot Molested asclaimed by herhusband rathershe invited theman to makeloveto herand sheenjoyed thesex whileit lasted beforethehusband suddenly returned homeand started raising alarm.

Theincident happened at 15,Imesan compound Egan,on theoutskirt ofLagosState,South West, Nigeria.

Bisiand herheartthrob ,Ahmed werecharged to court forconduct likely to breach thepeaceunder section 451ofthecriminalcodecap 17vol2lawsof LagosstateofNigeria.

Part ofthechargereads:”that you BisiBello and Ahmed Tijanion thesamedate,timeand placedid conduct yourselvesin amannerlikely to causebreach ofpeaceby having sex in theroom ofLukeBello husband ofBisiBello”

When thechargewasread to them,they pleaded guilty and explained that both agreed to havesex.

Bisifurtherexplained beforethepresiding magistrate Mrs. M B.Folamithat sheinvited Ahmed afterher husband told herthat hewastravelling but suddenly returned homeunannounced when hecaught them.

Shealso told thecourt that shewasfourmonths pregnant forherhusband beforetheincident happened.

In thecourseofherexplanation,thehusband told thecourt that sinceshewaspregnant hewanted to withdraw.

SOURCE: PMNEWSNIGERIA.COM
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lyntiffany(f): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
freeboy604:

READ THIS PLEASE!

Ashocked husband,LukeBello,hascaught hiswife Bisi,35,and herloverAhmed Tijani,25,having sex in hisapartment. Lukealleged that hecaught hiswifewho isfour monthspregnant forhim with herlover,Ahmed,on hismatrimonialbed making love.

Lukewho could not controlhisangerraised alarm and rushed to theIgando policestation and reported that Ahmed Molested hiswifein hishouse.

Thepolicewent and arrested Ahmed and Bisi followed them to thestation on theallegation.

At thestation,Bisitold thepolicethat shewasnot Molested asclaimed by herhusband rathershe invited theman to makeloveto herand sheenjoyed thesex whileit lasted beforethehusband suddenly returned homeand started raising alarm.

Theincident happened at 15,Imesan compound Egan,on theoutskirt ofLagosState,South West, Nigeria.

Bisiand herheartthrob ,Ahmed werecharged to court forconduct likely to breach thepeaceunder section 451ofthecriminalcodecap 17vol2lawsof LagosstateofNigeria.

Part ofthechargereads:”that you BisiBello and Ahmed Tijanion thesamedate,timeand placedid conduct yourselvesin amannerlikely to causebreach ofpeaceby having sex in theroom ofLukeBello husband ofBisiBello”

When thechargewasread to them,they pleaded guilty and explained that both agreed to havesex.

Bisifurtherexplained beforethepresiding magistrate Mrs. M B.Folamithat sheinvited Ahmed afterher husband told herthat hewastravelling but suddenly returned homeunannounced when hecaught them.

Shealso told thecourt that shewasfourmonths pregnant forherhusband beforetheincident happened.

In thecourseofherexplanation,thehusband told thecourt that sinceshewaspregnant hewanted to withdraw.

SOURCE: PMNEWSNIGERIA.COM
But that doesn't make every lady Bisi. She is wrong quite alright, in fact her act is evil. If you read my comment properly, I said if a woman does not love you, guy there is no two ways about it you simply will not see her trust,commitment or any good thing the relationship has to offer but if she does i can bet you, that your are the only one. Even against all odds she will stand by you .
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
lyntiffany: But that doesn't make every lady Bisi. She is wrong quite alright, in fact her act is evil. If you read my comment properly, I said if a woman does not love you, guy there is no two ways about it you simply will not see her trust,commitment or any good thing the relationship has to offer but if she does i can bet you, that your are the only one. Even against all odds she will stand by you .

Better, lol

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
addictiv: its no news that guys are more faithful in relationships than ladies. women are only more faithful in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.