Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me (1402 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by georjay(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
no jokes
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by farano(f): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
If you really need good advice, you bera remove your age from your write-up grin

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Why do you believe you meed a good girlfriend?
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nah ur type dey go a girl's house to press their door-bell and run away.

11 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Nah ur type dey go girl house to press their door-bell and run away.

HeHeHe, You mean this type? grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by mkoabiola: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Read ur books

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
georjay: straight to the point.......a lot of girls like me because am gentle,calm and easy going plus i have pink lips complimented with a dark face....i have a lot of female friends around me that really want me to be with them....though i really love some of them...but i just don't feel like committing myself into any relationship...i don't really know what is wrong with me...cos i have never been into any relationship in my life before....and i will clock 21 next year....another funny thing is if i like a girl, i will go after her, become her friend, i will show her love plus mad care and when the girl thinks she has found the love of her life i will withdraw and run meanwhile the girl would have already fallen totally for me....this seems to be like a natural activity to me...i have been doing it since when i was in jss1 ....as a result of that i have about 5 girls that are madly in need of me....but me i no gree gboriduro....and its not as if i dnt seriously need a girlfriend....but naso i see am o...[pls i need help]...what should i do...no jokes sad
commit suicide and 72 virgins will be waiting for you without toasting them. Good luck dude.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by rawpadgin(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
u should have the mentality of the kid in ur dp,
like i always say: u can get a lot of holes chasing dough but u never get no dough chasing holes
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2014
Niqqa I just diagnosed your social psychological trauma and discovered what comes to your mind when you first meet a girl is [love is investment mentality]and you might be ready for business but the capital isn't there for the investment,the only way out is just stop the short time infatuation,get your money up cus its builds the confidence you seek
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by roymary: 2:33am On Aug 24, 2014
@ Op

When i was 21 , i had 3 girlfriends and they were all happy. Running away was a crime back in the good ol days. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by KillerBeauty(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2014
U don't really nid a girlfriend because if u do you will act like it
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2014
Op, I guess you're from a very humble and not-too-well-to-do background, hence the intimidation and low self-esteem.
That's what your trouble is.
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by izyrach(f): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Don't worry,,,when you finally fall in love,you'd go 4 it...perhaps you're not into any of dem
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by MrCork: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2014
georjay: straight to the point.......a lot of girls like me because am gentle,calm and easy going plus i have pink lips complimented with a dark face....i have a lot of female friends around me that really want me to be with them....though i really love some of them...but i just don't feel like committing myself into any relationship...i don't really know what is wrong with me...cos i have never been into any relationship in my life before....and i will clock 21 next year....another funny thing is if i like a girl, i will go after her, become her friend, i will show her love plus mad care and when the girl thinks she has found the love of her life i will withdraw and run meanwhile the girl would have already fallen totally for me....this seems to be like a natural activity to me...i have been doing it since when i was in jss1 ....as a result of that i have about 5 girls that are madly in need of me....but me i no gree gboriduro....and its not as if i dnt seriously need a girlfriend....but naso i see am o...[pls i need help]...what should i do...no jokes sad

...hangon..so u r happy to be g@y coz women like yor pink lip?...... Serrrriouly....what is goin on in that Nigeria? angry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Tymax(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Guy you're doing just fine. Keep it up. Besides, you're just 21 na! Don't let girls ensnare you. grin
When you meet the "one", you will know.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Misblah(f): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

...hangon..so u r happy to be g@y coz women like yor pink lip?...... Serrrriouly....what is goin on in that Nigeria? angry
ok..MrCork,like seriously,which day you go get sense? angry nd u mustn't comment on every thread cos u spill so much shit ur a$$ gets jealous angry...u know what? Thing is...I don't like you!ur comment sometimes mkes me want to barf angry ion like you dude..
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by MrCork: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Misblah: ok..MrCork,like seriously,which day you go get sense? angry nd u mustn't comment on every thread cos u spill so much shit ur a$$ gets jealous angry...u know what? Thing is...I don't like you!ur comment sometimes mkes me want to barf angry ion like you dude..

...sweeeery...nairalannd is a publick forum, gadeeemit....and we *ALL* suppose to make comment....I take it u don't hav color television (no ooofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Misblah(f): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

...sweeeery...nairalannd is a publick forum, gadeeemit....and we *ALL* suppose to make comment....I take it u don't hav color television (no ooofense) angry
abeggi go pick beans angry mtcheww
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
What are u ppl saying ? What has '' go and read ur book got to do wit wat we are talking bout ? He's in his twenties and he's already an adult so why d condemnation?... No wonder ppl fail exam due to poor approach to question answering... Well OP, I think u have to work on ur emotions.. However, I guess u ar being overwhelmed by d negative tins u ar hearing bout d opposite sex or u ar actually tryin to do away wit love due someone else's heartbreak experience ... Try to open ur hardened heart and give love a trial so either sooner or later, this ur act will haunt u

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by MrCork: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Misblah: abeggi go pick beans angry mtcheww

^^^^ clearly she very agressssive....clearly she from the village.....clearly she muss be dark skin....clearly her speciality is cusssin innosent people like me for no reason.....and clearly this is y she cannot find a man on nairaland coz of her Nigeria attttitude! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Kingsley4all(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bro, thanks for noticing the problem and seeking for the solution because it is written seek for you shall see. For tips and ways to get that your dream partner and ways to make your relationship Romantic the solution is stated and written clearly there visit : www.mymissingribbs.com
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by mymissingrib(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
u still got age on ur side
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Misblah(f): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^ clearly she very agressssive....clearly she from the village.....clearly she muss be dark skin....clearly her speciality is cusssin innosent people like me for no reason.....and clearly this is y she cannot find a man on nairaland coz of her Nigeria attttitude! undecided
...clearly every atom of sense you will ever have was thrown away with your placenta which clearly explains your senseless state. I don't care how you see Nigeria and Nigerians...I am proud nd will always be proud to be a Nigerian wink. And its "InnoCent" nt innoSent! Olodo
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by MrCork: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Misblah: ...clearly every atom of sense you will ever have was thrown away with your placenta which clearly explains your senseless state. I don't care how you see Nigeria and Nigerians...I am proud nd will always be proud to be a Nigerian wink. And its "InnoCent" nt innoSent! Olodo

....ladies do not swaaaar...u keep swaaaarin...serrrrriously...this is exactly y I ain't back home to marry any of u lots in that country.....u swaaar tool much like witch doctors (no ooofense)

....how loooong u been dark skin?
angry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Misblah: ...clearly every atom of sense you will ever have was thrown away with your placenta which clearly explains your senseless state. I don't care how you see Nigeria and Nigerians...I am proud nd will always be proud to be a Nigerian wink. And its "InnoCent" nt innoSent! Olodo

`So, do you like me?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Misblah(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

....ladies do not swaaaar...u keep swaaaarin...serrrrriously...this is exactly y I ain't back home to marry any of u lots in that country.....u swaaar tool much like witch doctors (no ooofense)

....how loooong u been dark skin?
angry
sweerie been dark skinned all my life smiley wudda called you a fool bt that would be an insult to the fools of this world. Have a nice day cos I wud rather go play ludo game with myself than continue exchanging words with you here.
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by MrCork: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Misblah: sweerie been dark skinned all my life smiley wudda called you a fool bt that would be an insult to the fools of this world. Have a nice day cos I wud rather go play ludo game with myself than continue exchanging words with you here.

....so u been dark skin for 20years yor life and u want to play ludo??...how will ludo help?...can't u change color?...Nigerian women!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by Negro1: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
farano: If you really need good advice, you bera remove your age from your write-up grin
Take this advice bruh and you shall prosper
Re: Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me by georjay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
farano: If you really need good advice, you bera remove your age from your write-up grin

what do u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Be Straight / If She Cheated On You Will You Forgive And Still Continue With Her. / Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Boo/bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.