Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1637 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Go? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: . by bastien: 4:39am On Aug 25, 2014
If u tell her, you are a bad friend, If u don't tell her you are a bad friend

Just do the two grin
Re: . by abdulslutsky(m): 4:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Watch out for the comment of the next person !!!

1 Like

Re: . by Gflat: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2014
You'v gat no choice than to let her know. Swirry this is 21st century... You don't need to see her one on one. I'll advice you to get a new sim card, send a msg to her and inform her about he friend's acts(let her know you a someone who knows her and cares) or berra still give the job to your other friends...you get??

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2014
I think u sud tell ha,becos if u don't,ur fourth friend wud be date ur hubby/bf and none of ur fwnds will tell u if they knw.

1 Like

Re: . by Justeenaleo(f): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Harbosede02: I think u sud tell ha,becos if u don't,ur fourth friend wud be date ur hubby/bf and none of ur fwnds will tell u if they knw.
Advice of life

LOOOOOOL
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Raymondenyi: . Why re all u girls like this? Is it all about d money? No morals, no conscience. All backstabbers!!!
Do the good girls a favour and say some girls.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Tell her no matter how she will feel,that's what best friends do. Watch each others back.

Truth hurts.
Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2014
chaii.....abomiNATION america will know
Re: . by pheyikemi: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
You don't want to break your friends home, do you? The best u can do is get a new sim and text ur friend about everything happening, just be an anonymous informant

1 Like

Re: . by great289(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
advice d third friend then know what she will say befr goin to ur best friend or u jst set dia two up wit ur best friend without d third girl known ur hand is in it. Cos if ur best friend find out u know abt all dt,she wil nt be happy wit you at all. Cos is like u are watchn her been killed n u keep quiet.girls shaa
Re: . by onstelly(f): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Do the good girls a favour and say some girls.
Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: . by onihaxy: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Iyoayemi. Just be careful. What if after telling her and she finds out, she later reconciled with the same guy and the quarrel was settled?, they would use you as a discussion topic. I think I will go with the issue of anonymity. Get a new sim. Do the texting carefully and make sure you don't use the sim to register any social account or profile. Cos with the number typed into google search, your profile would be out. Just be discreet about it dear. #kisses#
Re: . by dytbabe: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Are u sure u don't wanna tell cos the said husband dumped u/not looking at u?
Talk true
U don't mind having ur share too
Cos I don't see no reason why u can't warn that ur silly frnd dating him

Shior, e dey una body
Eish

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: . by Yeahreen(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Some Thinz Are Beta Left Unsaid..Dont Be d reason for a marriage to break up..
Re: . by stam101(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Harbosede02: I think u sud tell ha,becos if u don't,ur fourth friend wud be date ur hubby/bf and none of ur fwnds will tell u if they knw.

Listen to my swt hrtA
Re: . by stam101(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014

Listen to my swt hrt
Re: . by stam101(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
A

Listen to my swt hrt

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? / I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It / Get Tasers For Your Safety And Security In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.