Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number (3577 Views)

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by ideee03(f): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Naa...I'm the direct opposite of confidence.Ps translate wht's on ur signture.
Three7Ty9:
One advice babe, never be too confident... grin grin winkwink
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Naa...I'm the direct opposite of confidence.Ps translate wht's on ur signture.

Lol, still awake?

I'll translate on one condition, no two.... grin grin
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by ideee03(f): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yea,buh in bed.Wht are ur conditions?
Three7Ty9:

Lol, still awake?

I'll translate on one condition, no two.... grin grin
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Yea,buh in bed.Wht are ur conditions?

Follow back and second, respond to my pm? winkwink
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by ideee03(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Now following and I'll respond to ur pm when I get one.So translate.
Three7Ty9:

Follow back and second, respond to my pm? winkwink
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Yea,buh in bed.Wht are ur conditions?

'May the odds be ever in my favor'
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Story!
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Ohwhy: Story!
wetin be story here?
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: wetin be story here?

If a girl wants to give you a wrong number, she can. And you wnt smell it until the day you try to contact her.
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Ohwhy:

If a girl wants to give you a wrong number, she can. And you wnt smell it until the day you try to contact her.
my trick just revealed she can't
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: Some ladies have resorted to giving out wrong numbers each time a guy ask for it. Don't even try flashing her cos before you try to, she must have given you useless reason(s) why the number won't ring. Don't be thrown aback when you see flimsy reasons like: "I left my network at home". Now guys this is what you should do... When ladies give out wrong number, they only call out random numbers from their head. The dull ones might end up calling 9 or 10digits to you. But if you are unlucky to meet the very smart ones, they will call clean 11digits of random numbers to you. Now, what you should do is this: now ask them to confirm the digits they gave to you by calling it out to them but this time around, swap a digit with another wrong digit. If she corrects you, cakpish! You don get the authentic number be that. Else, bro you don enter one chance be that...
nice one jawe my person... I jst dey smile as I dey read am.. Nice write up
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by DECOtech(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2014
Lovetinz: Don't ask for her number. Make her ask for 'your' number.
playboy lessons! ...abeg how for lecture fees?
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
why go through all that trouble for someone that doesnt want to talk to you?

okay, lets say you use the op's trick, it works and you realise she gave you a fake number.....what next??

do you order her to give you her real number?
kneel and beg for her real number?

why not leave with the number and when you realise its fake, take that as a clear sign that she is not intetested?
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
mtcheew: why go through all that trouble for someone that doesnt want to talk to you?

why not leave with the number and when you realise its fake, take that as a clear sign that she is not intetested?
At that instance realising it was a fake number should av given d guy a foresight that d lady isn't interested... Before you knw now, d same guy would open a thread complianing of being friedzoned or rechargecard-zoned by d same lady
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
unyours: my trick just revealed she can't

Your trick? Lwkmd! Na today! We go trick you ontop that your trick.. Yelz! tongue
Re: Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number by Melahou(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
what if she gives you her old number she doesn't use again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Love Story / Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? / Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.