Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Do You Chat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Chat? (695 Views)

When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend / When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... / Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Chat? by Kunleskey(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why do you chat?why do you chat with people you know and the people you don't know? This question has been bothering me for a very longtime and i have my own answer to the question.the reason why i chat is to have fun,.send and receive important information from my friends...especially, when am less busy doing nothing but, to my own opinion 90% of Nigerian's chat because they are looking for romantic girl/boy friends..you can never be satisfy unless you reduce the way you are adicted to it...quote me wrong. To be realistic, i opened some of the social network inorder to chat with girls and have fun with them.. afterall i prefer calling girls simply because of their sweet gloming voice..
Re: Why Do You Chat? by joebases(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
I chat mainly to ease off stress and strictly with a pino-pino
Re: Why Do You Chat? by eph12(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Before my subscription used to be wasted on meaningless chats. Flirting and all. I could tweet all day. But I guess i have passed that stage of my life now. If it ain't business or money am not interested.
Re: Why Do You Chat? by Kunleskey(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unfortunatly many will view but fewer will quote...
Re: Why Do You Chat? by dasanchez1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
eph12: Before my subscription used to be wasted on meaningless chats. Flirting and all. I could tweet all day. But I guess i have passed that stage of my life now. If it ain't business or money am not interested.
grin
eph12: Before my subscription used to be wasted on meaningless chats. Flirting and all. I could tweet all day. But I guess i have passed that stage of my life now. If it ain't business or money am not interested.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Chat? by hannesy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Seriously I don't know
Re: Why Do You Chat? by HarrveySpecter(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
It's stages, I use to be glued to my BlackBerry about 3 years ago, stealing pins, sharing pins and what have u just to get more contacts to just talk away time. But now I don't even have the bbm installed on my phone. Even if I do install, mainly just to pass information and not meaningless time wasting.
Re: Why Do You Chat? by Lucario007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Either to talk to a friend i haven't seen in a long time, or to pass on some news, or simply out of sheer boredom. cheesy
Re: Why Do You Chat? by MrCork: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kunleskey: Why do you chat?why do you chat with people you know and the people you don't know? This question has been bothering me for a very longtime and i have my own answer to the question.the reason why i chat is to have fun,.send and receive important information from my friends...especially, when am less busy doing nothing but, to my own opinion 90% of Nigerian's chat because they are looking for romantic girl/boy friends..you can never be satisfy unless you reduce the way you are adicted to it...quote me wrong. To be realistic, i opened some of the social network inorder to chat with girls and have fun with them.. afterall i prefer calling girls simply because of their sweet gloming voice..

....what kinda question is this?..isn't chatin suppose to be about linkin punnny?...Nigerians!!. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Chat? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
if only i could..but i have a phobia for chatting ... embarassed
Re: Why Do You Chat? by Thespecialone(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
95% business 5% personal. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Chat? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kunleskey: Unfortunatly many will view but fewer will quote...
..Unfortunately, most people believe chatting is a normal thing...

except for some few people who thinks chatting is for the immatured ones...
Re: Why Do You Chat? by eraly(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thespecialone: 95% business 5% personal. grin

Funny u cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? / Five Ways To Keep Your Man Happy / Ngozi My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.