Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15256 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eyop:

E be like say the figure dey fear you cheesy grin.. Well that's the truth as that's very possible. There was a lady(in her early/middle 30's) i met on facebook and we exchanged contact and commenced communication. So the correspondences got deeper and she was requesting i come down to Abuja since all we were doing was exchanging pics so she couldn't bear it any longer.

She wanted to come down to Lagos,i said she should hold on smiley. So we were more intimate and comfortable with each other so she threw the question: Once you commence a relationship now,how long will it take you to get married? I answered 4 or 5 years time cheesy grin,the babe exclaimed Lord have mercy shocked !!! grin grin i asked what's the problem lipsrsealed and she said she thought it will be in 6 months time that 4 years is too much ooo and even 2 years sef na wahala cheesy and wat am i waiting for,immediately i sensed the desperation so i had to gradually withdraw.
Guy, why will you turn her request down nah. U don break her heart be dat o. I guessed she was financially buoyant to bring such a request to your door step .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky:
Guy, why will you turn her request down nah. U don break her heart be dat o. I guessed she was financially buoyant to bring such a request to your door step .

Abeg send me your address and door number & i will redirect the shipment to you cheesy grin. I never advertised for such a request so i no break anybody heart. Person wey u never see for korokoro eye. Na so one of our family friend dey do online relationship nija vs America. Omo wen the guy land Nigeria and the babe in high spirit to meet yankee boy,omo the babe returned back from airport devastated grin grin i come dey ask wetin happen,i come hear say na one leg guy oooh.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Furthermore Eyop, i just met a lady via mingle 2, she is from zambia,28 yrs old. Na the same thing she dey tell me also. She even wants me to come down to zambia to start a new life with her,you wont imagine it .she gat dat money anyway, but i stil dey play her for now sha . .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eyop:

Abeg send me your address and door number & i will redirect the shipment to you cheesy grin. I never advertised for such a request so i no break anybody heart. Person wey u never see for korokoro eye. Na so one of our family friend dey do online relationship nija vs America. Omo wen the guy land Nigeria and the babe in high spirit to meet yankee boy,omo the babe returned back from airport devastated grin grin i come dey ask wetin happen,i come hear say na one leg guy oooh.
Rara, No need. But its kinda funny o. I guess dat lady don run pass the required mileage ,her need to marry as quick as possible.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
jamesjames2: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
OPONU AYERADA.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky: Furthermore Eyop, i just met a lady via mingle 2, she is from zambia,28 yrs old. Na the same thing she dey tell me also. She even wants me to come down to zambia to start a new life with her,you wont imagine it .she gat dat money anyway, but i stil dey play her for now sha . .

Brother yours is different from mine ooo. I was never going there to start life but yours she wants to import you to Zambia cheesy grin so if you like her,you can go ahead there's nothing there. Happy married life in advance cry cry
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eyop:

Brother yours is different from mine ooo. I was never going there to start life but yours she wants to import you to Zambia cheesy grin so if you like her,you can go ahead there's nothing there. Happy married life in advance cry cry
Happy Wetin.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by pieress(f): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Atleast 25

P.S
My future wife must be a virgin
de d ones u ve scatered who wil u leav dem for?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
pieress: de d ones u ve scatered who wil u leav dem for?
d ones he had scattered would be for those would mind dating her regardless of her past.. *winks*
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by iceh2o(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Atleast 25

P.S
My future wife must be a virgin
guy r u serious?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
repogirl: cheesy

Aunty why you dey =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
1miccza:

Aunty why you dey =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))?

Na real aunty oooo shocked i no even know say na bad market. Na pesin wife so leave am she's allowed to peep and go wen she likes grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky:
I cant just imagine it . Our ladies av forgotten that The most beautiful
girl in 1960 is an old woman today; nobody reigns forever.

They don't understand that @ all. And the sordid truth is that these tales are so real and true
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eyop:

Na real aunty oooo shocked i no even know say na bad market. Na pesin wife so leave am she's allowed to peep and go wen she likes grin

Bros me sef na person husband too o,I no go allow peeping and running oo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Chidonc(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky:
Thanks a bunch jare. I cant just imagine getting married to a lady who av even slept with a guy , i mean 1 guy not to talk of 5 upward. Haaaa, OLUWA ko ni gba mi laye lati fe iru obinrin yen layelaye. Jesus christ, please Hear my plea , i dont wanna fall into there trap. Baba jo o.
Are u a virgin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 29, 2014
Chidonc:
Are u a virgin
What i sow, is what am gonna reap. I bliv u got d message i passed to you.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 3:49am On Aug 29, 2014
How could you expect liars to be honest?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Chidonc(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
shegsky:
What i sow, is what am gonna reap. I bliv u got d message i passed to you.

I beliv u na, cos most men after avin sex wit lik dat women and disvirgini 25 will stil want 2 marry a virgin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Chidonc:

I beliv u na, cos most men after avin sex wit lik dat women and disvirgini 25 will stil want 2 marry a virgin
You are right. Anyway, God has made us all beautiful at his own time .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by toby2(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2014
shegsky:
You are right. Anyway, God has made us all beautiful at his own time .
Bros i swear, u be korrect yoruba guy. being reading all ur yoruba ajasa since. well as to the topic, wat am gonna add is that God will neva give u wat u will never be happy with, and He does not waste the effort of those who diligently seek Him

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2014
toby2:
Bros i swear, u be korrect yoruba guy. being reading all ur yoruba ajasa since. well as to the topic, wat am gonna add is that God will neva give u wat u will never be happy with, and He does not waste the effort of those who diligently seek Him
that's it my broda
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
toby2:
Thanks a bunch .Bro. Wishing you the same. Ehse Modupe
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kindly follow back
Enypie:
Why should i?
I know all the side effects.
But our fellow ladies now have ears that doesn't function.
#sighs.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Unibenstudent: Kindly follow back
Ok
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Pennywise:

NO use fainting my dear. Chances are that, that babe you have been trying so hard to get has done twice that number.

undecided undecided
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by ihedinobi2: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
1miccza:

Bros as I dey see you so na STD I dey see ooo

Sarcasm, bro, the word is, sarcasm.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Sarcasm, bro, the word is, sarcasm.

I do know bro we're just catching our fun u know
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by jennylove7575(f): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith:
If the dude still in customs
If he keep F with u
I will like to know
blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Rotten toto
I don't need any woman's money
Go wash ur mouth and toto
Come back and talk ro me fater that
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Justycxx(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Eyop:
As my former neighbour(OGE) will always say,an average number that he feels a girl/lady/woman must have slept with before he can consider marriage is 2 lipsrsealed but that the figure is not realistic these days and if a lady claims she only slept with 10 you should assume & multiply the number by that same number which in this case would be 10x10=100 men cheesy grin
u know that maths could be called SQUARE METHOD. its valid son!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.