Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15068 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Indirect insult

Teeo, u see your life? Smallie

Iya yiii waa ma se eniyan lese ke!!!!=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by slimzypink(f): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
at least 6...at most 18 guyz...iz nothing jare
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Slimzypink
No comment?
Women are not making comments
Anty wat, I am not surprise
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky: CHAI ! ! ! How person go take marry now ?
What upset me most is that these girls wey don run OVER-MILEAGE will still be forming saints out there . Haaa, its not fair o. What will now be the faith of we guyz that av determine to wait till the wedding night to av an experience of so called sex. GOD, Na ur hand i dey o . Never let me fall into there hands o . Na beg i dey beg o. In jesus name i pray.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nor use laff kill me oooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
slimzypink: at least 6...at most 18 guyz...iz nothing jare
slimzypink do u think 18 is high mileage
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin grin then it means you are a Romantic magnet drawing them closer to you cheesy

Bros me sef no understand oo na to dey take off remain ooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: All of una jst dey open mouth dey say I don't care bout her past.. YES u shldnt care but mind you, these past sometimes have negative effects... If d past doesn't count, why do we suffer frm generational curses and our parents past and have you also wondered why we have roll-over of punishment? So does it now mean that we should alwz indulge in poo during our youthful days having it in mind dat my future partner would definitely overlook my past ? Even as d Bible claims that we are only living by grace, do you knw dat these grace can be stretched to an end point and d grace would seem not to work 4u any longer?

Honestly it was this idea of forgetting the past that landed one of my close relations in the mortuary..
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
1miccza:

Honestly it was this idea of forgetting the past that landed one of my close relations in the mortuary..
Do you mind sharing the story?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
1miccza:

this is wat am talking bout... Can you imagine?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u sir, hope d next thread won't be how many marid men have women slept with. Jes asking o

Or better still how many married women have men slept with jes asking ni i
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

There's a senior customs officer that i know and we were very close but a lady caused a misunderstanding between myself and the man. The girl in question is a pastors daughter and sincerely i never indicated any interest on this same girl because i used to know her and it was just hi hi whenever i see her on the road. So on my way back from the east,i met with her @ umunede Delta State so we talked exchanged contact. Could you imagine that the same girl was dating the Custom officer who's even old enough to be her father?

Brother because of this same girl,this man brought out his stainless pistol and said he'll shoot me and that don't i know he has been investing on that girl since when she was in Secondary school shocked I apologized and begged him,omo i nearly piss for body oooh grin grin. Later we settled but i never knew the man had not forgiven me oooo. There was a time i was travelling to the East so branched Ijebu-ode to say hello to him since he was on patrol assigned to Strike Force Unit on that road,brother could you imagine that this man radio Ofosu before Benin that i should be arrested and the car seized because there was no customs paper.

All effort to release that vehicle proof abortive and i spent 3 days with them there and the 3rd day i paid #50,000 to release that vehicle. To cut the long story short,the girl in question is married today with 3 children but still sleeping with that man till date.
chaiiiii egbon ur eyes don see oooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy: Depending on age.
@25 yrs old between 30-50 men is ok

Come na match scoreline you dey count??
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Solariz: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Laugh will finish you. These pastors will teach you how to steal a ballot box during election, sing Psquare's testimony, etc lolzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByijP-S_PO8?list=PLKN4yOey5kqN7fPjgtpwsalKKZSKOwvS0
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
Do you mind sharing the story?

Sure this guy was a close relation,I've forgotten his name he was working with a construction firm then,there was this lady called Caroline who had slept with almost every guy in the compound including the guy's junior brother and this guy was completely ignorant. This guy eventually picked up this babe they began to date and before you could say Jack even when the brother was telling him,my guy was playing the perfect lover and singing the familiar "all's in the past" song.This babe caused a rift that made the guy to move far away from the family without dropping any forwarding address,the mom developed full stroke because of this. As soon as they got to their new location she continued her sex spree with a blast and the day the guy discovered he fainted and passed away from there.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
1miccza:

Sure this guy was a close relation,I've forgotten his name he was working with a construction firm then,there was this lady called Caroline who had slept with almost every guy in the compound including the guy's junior brother and this guy was completely ignorant. This guy eventually picked up this babe they began to date and before you could say Jack even when the brother was telling him,my guy was playing the perfect lover and singing the familiar "all's in the past" song.This babe caused a rift that made the guy to move far away from the family without dropping any forwarding address,the mom developed full stroke because of this. As soon as they got to their new location she continued her sex spree with a blast and the day the guy discovered he fainted and passed away from there.

That's serious and you can imagine the pains the guy caused the family all because of a girl/lady/woman? Shugajay i can see you with my binoculars grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Shugajay(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

That's serious and you can imagine the pains the guy caused the family all because of a girl/lady/woman? Shugajay i can see you with my binoculars grin
grin grin cheesy... Your eyes are working den*winks*...

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Shugajay(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

grin grin cheesy... Your eyes are working den*winks*...
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Shugajay: grin grin cheesy... Your eyes are working den*winks*...
cheesy wink wink
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
ihedinobi2:
smiley My kind of person. But I'm not marrying any girl who has not sampled the field well. Me I don't want curiousity to spoil my marriage o. So, minimum 500 men and they must come from as many cultures and skin colors and be of varied heights and lengths and girths as possible. When she comes to my bed, she must be free of all the nonsense curiousity biko.

Bros as I dey see you so na STD I dey see ooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
1miccza:

eeeeeehya.. D circumstance dat surrounded his death was pooooo... He didn't evn die in pursuit of success but in pursuit of underskirt tins.. *shortcut to hell fire*
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
1miccza:

Bros as I dey see you so na STD I dey see ooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Shugajay: grin grin cheesy... Your eyes are working den*winks*...
babe so u av bin silently following every comment here ? Hmmmmm ladies sha, I don tell una say dem plenty wey dey view but decided to keep mute... * u look sexy though* winks

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Slimzypink make comment
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: eeeeeehya.. D circumstance dat surrounded his death was pooooo... He didn't evn die in pursuit of success but in pursuit of a underskirt tins.. *shortcut to hell fire*

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
This type of thread can NEVER enter front page. If it does,the whole babes on nairaland will be on sabbatical leave for the whole of the day grin

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: eeeeeehya.. D circumstance dat surrounded his death was pooooo... He didn't evn die in pursuit of success but in pursuit of a underskirt tins.. *shortcut to hell fire*

Lwkmd =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
"the whole babes on nairaland will be on sabbatical leave"
No babe make comment
I have asked Slimzypink to make comment twice
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Shugajay(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: babe so u av bin silently following every comment here ? Hmmmmm ladies sha, I don tell una say dem plenty wey dey view but decided to keep mute... * u look sexy though* winks
Lolz... Funny u... I am more of a silent reader n observer dan a contributor.. I contribute where necessary sha grin...

#To d compliment, tnx smiley
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nor use laff kill me oooo
My guy, that thing dey pain me o. . I fit be REV FATHER if things remain unchanged .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nor use laff kill me oooo
My guy, that thing dey pain me o. . I fit be REV FATHER if things remain unchanged
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
tellwisdom:

She doesn't need to tell me..In short im not ready to ask plenty of questions. I know how I go about mine and it has really worked immensely for me. My brother...beware of these women. Be it baby face, most calmed, most pretty, mummy's pet... Please BEWARE.

Hoes ain't loyal

Bros drop that your secret formula make we learn naa
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky: CHAI ! ! ! How person go take marry now ?
What upset me most is that these girls wey don run OVER-MILEAGE will still be forming saints out there . Haaa, its not fair o. What will now be the faith of we guyz that av determine to wait till the wedding night to av an experience of so called sex. GOD, Na ur hand i dey o. Never let me fall into there hands o . Na beg i dey beg o. In jesus name i pray.

Amen o bros. I share the same thoughts too o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.