Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15074 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
My guy, that thing dey pain me o. . I fit be REV FATHER if things remain unchanged

Commit everything to God in prayer. Pray,pray and continue to pray for God's direction for him to lead you to your own wife. So many have married another person's wife as a result of spiritual blindness and foolishness so if you happen to make such mistake,instead of a happy home the reverse will be the case. Even the high mileage or over mileage babes grin grin also have their own husbands so don't be negative.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
1miccza:

Amen o bros. I share the same thoughts too o
its really pathetic. Awa ngba awe, awon kan nje osan.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Can any person roll back the mileage?
LOL

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
its really pathetic. Awa ngba awe, awon kan nje osan.

Hahahahahaha abi e ri bayiiWell the answer's just to maintain a free mind and posture cos truly getting such a lady's like searching for a needle on a bag of saw dust
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith: Can any person roll back the mileage?
Haaa...roll back mileage ke shocked shocked would you love to purchase a rolled back mileage ride cheesy grin And the worst is after one must have paid so heavily for the bride price/traditional rites which most times can amount to #500,000 or more,you will later find out that it was knocked engine you bought by that time,money don enter bush lipsrsealed
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Welcome mademoiselle Cococandy cheesy grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
Haaa...roll back mileage ke shocked shocked would you love to purchase a rolled back mileage ride cheesy grin And the worst is after one must have paid so heavily for the bride price/traditional rites which most times can amount to #500,000 or more,you will later find out that it was knocked engine you bought by that time,money don enter bush lipsrsealed
Dude, You know I don't want roll back mileage
Things just dry
we need LOL
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

Commit everything to God in prayer. Pray,pray and continue to pray for God's direction for him to lead you to your own wife. So many have married another person's wife as a result of spiritual blindness and foolishness so if you happen to make such mistake,instead of a happy home the reverse will be the case. Even the high mileage or over mileage babes grin grin also have their own husbands so don't be negative.
Thanks a bunch jare. I cant just imagine getting married to a lady who av even slept with a guy , i mean 1 guy not to talk of 5 upward. Haaaa, OLUWA ko ni gba mi laye lati fe iru obinrin yen layelaye. Jesus christ, please Hear my plea , i dont wanna fall into there trap. Baba jo o.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
Thanks a bunch jare. I cant just imagine getting married to a lady who av even slept with a guy , i mean 1 guy not to talk of 5 upward. Haaaa, OLUWA ko ni gba mi laye lati fe iru obinrin yen layelaye. Jesus christ, please Hear my plea , i dont wanna fall into there trap. Baba jo o.

Brother i have a solution for you and it has worked for so many if you are interested.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by edwife(f): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy you are bringing me in romance section cheesy

I don't know how many?But a responsible person should not get down with everything in skirts or trousers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
1miccza:

Hahahahahaha abi e ri bayiiWell the answer's just to maintain a free mind and posture cos truly getting such a lady's like searching for a needle on a bag of saw dust
My guy, the funniest part is that they wil later form holy holy for any church gathering you find them. And they also prove hard if u make an attempt to woo . Haaa, JESU Ku suru .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
My guy, the funniest part is that they wil later form holy holy for any church gathering you find them. And they also prove hard if u make an attempt to woo . Haaa, JESU Ku suru .
Please repeat
"form holy holy for any church gathering you find them"
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

Brother i have a solution for you and it has worked for so many if you are interested.
Haa Bros , gist me nah.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

Haa Bros , gist me nah. Am interested
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by GoodFaith: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
Haa Bros , gist me nah. Am interested
@Eyop, I have less than 13 minutes to read the gist
Tell us
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Please repeat
"form holy holy for any church gathering you find them"
Na true yarn o .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
@Eyop, I have less than 13 minutes to read the gist
Tell us

Brother na to become born again ooooh. Infact TB Joshua needs him and for sure your problems will be solved cheesy grin grin that's the solution
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
laefizzy i see you. all these nairaland babes,there's God oooh cheesy grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop: This type of thread can NEVER enter front page. If it does,the whole babes on nairaland will be on sabbatical leave for the whole of the day grin
I wish it could hit d front page... Omo e go be serious war oooooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
edwife: cococandy you are bringing me in romance section cheesy

I don't know how many?But a responsible person should not get down with everything in skirts or trousers. undecided

Just felt like commenting o jare. cheesy
How guys go siddan dey count sex mates for ladies is something else.
Meanwhile they take pride in having shagged so many babes. I wonder how they don't realize their future wife is being shagged around by some other guys out there too. As dem dey shag other people's future wives too. grin grin grin

Eyop: Welcome madame Cococandy cheesy grin
Fixed cheesy smiley
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by edwife(f): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy:

Meanwhile they take pride in having shagged so many babes. I wonder how they don't realize their future wife is being shagged around by some other guys out there too. As dem dey shag other people's future wives too. grin grin grin

Abi o,and the circle continues.... grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
Thanks a bunch jare. I cant just imagine getting married to a lady who av even slept with a guy , i mean 1 guy not to talk of 5 upward . Haaaa, OLUWA ko ni gba mi laye lati fe iru obinrin yen layelaye. Jesus christ, please Hear my plea , i dont wanna fall into there trap. Baba jo o.
haaaaaa egbon dis ur standard high gan ooooo... If we have d highest population how ur species, how many ladies would be able to measure up to ur standard den
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
You welcome NigerianLady cheesy grin please feel very free to collaborate with the members of this great thread. Once again you are welcomed
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy:

Clap for urself

Fixed cheesy smiley

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy:

Fixed cheesy smiley

My apologies,forgot cheesy grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
They don't realize sexuall responsisbility applies to all genders
edwife:

Abi o,and the circle continues.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: haaaaaa egbon dis ur standard high gan ooooo... If we have d highest population how ur species, how many ladies would be able to measure up to ur standard den
Brother, Do you think its easy ni. 26 yrs of age. Although, nobody sent me not to sleep with ladies, BUT, the motive behind my determination is between i and God. And i believe he will not let me down at that point in time .
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by edwife(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy: They don't realize sexuall responsisbility applies to all genders

you dey mind them? undecided

How many,how good,how serious,how how how

hian undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
Brother, Do you think its easy ni. 26 yrs of age. Although, nobody sent me not to sleep with ladies, BUT, the motive behind my determination is between i and God. And i believe he will not let me down at that point in time .
eeeeeehya u av so much tried broda... May God reward ur patience with a good lady
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: eeeeeehya u av so much tried broda... May God rewards ur patience with a good lady
cheesy grin grin na wa ooooooh am just so so so sorry for the guy sha but cheesy grin
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Successdude(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
teeo: Her past is not my business, even though she has a child as long as I can trust her present and her future, we would make a great couple.

Virginity no be food. Tell your friend to forget about that issue joor. cheesy
virginity no be food, but virginity na some people present and future .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? / Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.