Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (15254 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by PStevenson: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
There is a survey that is floating around that says that the more men that women sleep with, the less likely that their marriages will be successful. I believe there's some truth to it, but I wouldn't say it's absolute or that it's a general representation. Take that for what it's worth.

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
>Cococandy< if I may get you right, it's of no doubt that sexual responsibilities applies to both parties buh I think much emphasis shld be placed on d female folks... Okay lemme use this to make a stance... Nature allow men to accomodate ladies depending on how capable dey are.. Am I d one dat made it so ? HELL NO.. Have you ever wondered why God Himself placed a label to indicate the authencity of a lady so as to know if she's been defiled or not ? Did God ever placed any label to indicate if men have been defiled or not ? Am not in any way tryin to say men were licenced to Bleep up and down oooo but at least, the aforestated points shld ave given you an insight that so many restrictions were placed on ladies in dis area

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
PStevenson: There is a survey that is floating around that says that the more men that women sleep with, the less likely that their marriages will be successful. I believe there's some truth to it, but I wouldn't say it's absolute or that it's a general representation. Take that for what it's worth.

That survey is wrong sir and it's not really applicable. My only fear with such type of girls,ladies or women is that any slightest opportunity,she can still easily play a sharp runs without anyone noticing.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
tosyne2much: eeeeeehya u av so much tried broda... May God rewards ur patience with a good lady
Amen . And you too. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin grin na wa ooooooh am just so so so sorry for the guy sha but cheesy grin
Yeah, i no av missed a lot of fun like sex et al abi, but i care less about dat to the extent that I had to send 3 different ladies i was in a relationship with away when i realise there filthy motive to lure me into sex.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
Yeah, i no av missed a lot of fun like sex et al abi, but i care less about dat to the extent that I had to send 3 different ladies i was in a relationship with away when i realise there filthy motive to lure me into sex.
My laughter had nothing to do with whether you are missing fun of sex or not. Just hoping that you are able to get a good girl when you are ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
My laughter had nothing to do with whether you are missing fun of sex or not. Just hoping that you are able to get a good girl when you are ready to settle down.
God's Will , God's will would surely be done .

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyo I wish the moderators cld jst do us good by moving this thread to FP... It seems our ladies on Nairaland are now on extinction.. If it were to be a normal thread, u would av seen many of them attacking these whose views differs their
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
That's not correct.
Male and female both come with a covering on their genitaliaa when born.
It is not for any labeling or knowing who's a virgin or not.
It's primarily for protection(supposedly)
But. Men's get removed via circumcision.
It wasn't placed to know anything of such nature.

No body is licended to flirt. You should judge others based on the same parameters you judge yourself.
Simples.
tosyne2much: >Cococandy< if I may get you right, it's of no doubt that sexual responsibilities applies to both parties buh I think much emphasis shld be placed on d female folks... Okay lemme use this to make a stance... Nature allow men to accomodate ladies depending on how capable dey are.. Am I d one dat made it so ? HELL NO.. Have you ever wondered why God Himself placed a label to indicate the authencity of a lady so as to know if she's been defiled or not ? Did God ever placed any label to indicate if men have been defiled or not ? Am not in any way tryin to say men were licenced to Bleep up and down oooo but at least, the aforestated points shld ave given you an insight that so many restrictions were placed on ladies in dis area

3 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
cococandy: That's not correct.
Male and female both come with a covering on their genitaliaa when born.
It is not for any labeling or knowing who's a virgin or not.
It's primarily for protection(supposedly)
But. Men's get removed via circumcision .
It wasn't placed to know anything of such nature.

No body is licended to flirt. You should judge others based on the same parameters you judge yourself.
Simples.
you see u aint getting it right.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by slimzypink(f): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith: "the whole babes on nairaland will be on sabbatical leave"
No babe make comment
I have asked Slimzypink to make comment twice

leaf meeeee uncle faith..
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by toby2(m): 4:23am On Aug 28, 2014
This issue applies to both gender. But i think ladies started it all. I could recall there was a time that havin the priviledge to walk wit a gal is so esteemed dat d guy can day dream. But it all went wrong wen d sugar fathers start knackin our prospective future wives. Cos guys were still hurtlin, ladies start makin guy magas. Now how did d guys repaid dem? Guys became players and sugar coated tongue. A thread on nairaland also shed another light into another cause of guys goin wild. Ladies boldly confess de will neva marry a virgin guy. That, alone is enough to altar ones's moral.(ladies and guys in d context only refers to majority, and not a generalised term)
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by crudedude(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2014
toby2: This issue applies to both gender. But i think ladies started it all. I could recall there was a time that havin the priviledge to walk wit a gal is so esteemed dat d guy can day dream. But it all went wrong wen d sugar fathers start knackin our prospective future wives. Cos guys were still hurtlin, ladies start makin guy magas. Now how did d guys repaid dem? Guys became players and sugar coated tongue. A thread on nairaland also shed another light into another cause of guys goin wild. Ladies boldly confess de will neva marry a virgin guy. That, alone is enough to altar ones's moral.(ladies and guys in d context only refers to majority, and not a generalised term)
For real brah?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by rolex29: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2014
What i cant accept is different d..ks enterin there if is a particular guy combin her even if its 4 a longtime prior to my meetin her its okay with me ,i m not perfect either but this issue is very sensitive to most guys ,i schooled in owerri ,crazy town indeed pls try to know ur girl's past especially if she schooled & also reside there so that ur guys on ur weddin day wouldnt be shakin their heads in disbelief on ur weddin day imaginin how d f... did u choose to settle down with her cos some fit don chop clean mouth self and trust me if u re a correct dude in d town u might get to hear d story somehow but if from d onset she is entirely honest with u ,she opened up to u intially and u still want her then all these stuff i said above wouldnt mean a thing to u at all. There re still some good & responsible ones too not all dey like that o

2 Likes

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Op, na u get time 4 dt one. Abi u don join Nigerian Population Census Board dz 1 wey u wan knw d number of guys a girl don sleep wif b4 marriage. Ah swear, U get tym ooo.
Moreover, I hear say dem go bury Dora Nigeria today, Na true?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by toby2(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2014
crudedude:
For real brah?
check the romance section and search for the topic. I think the topic shud have LADIES CAN U MARRYA VIRGIN as title, buh am not sure
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Benswaggy: Op, na u get time 4 dt one. Abi u don join Nigerian Population Census Board dz 1 wey u wan knw d number of guys a girl don sleep wif b4 marriage. Ah swear, U get tym ooo.
Moreover, I hear say dem go bury Dora Nigeria today, Na true?
egbon no be so oooooo... Sometimes we jst av to learn frm poooo
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Daresh(f): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2014
okparaugo: Funny thread.

It makes no meaning.

The important thing is once you don marry, stay faithful.

I met a very promiscuous girl and converted her to a very faithful lady. Travelled for 5 weeks, she couldnt do anything while i was away. That's the spirit needed for relationship and marriage.

Correct guy!
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Daresh:

Correct guy!
I knw dats wat u wanna hear... Something dat wld be far frm d truth..grin

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by 1miccza: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky:
My guy, the funniest part is that they wil later form holy holy for any church gathering you find them. And they also prove hard if u make an attempt to woo . Haaa, JESU Ku suru .

It's actually so sickening to see,hear and observe,imagine taking time and years to keep off only to discover that your wife's worse than a perforated basket....
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by repogirl(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2014
1miccza:

It's actually so sickening to see,hear and observe,imagine taking time and years to keep off only to discover that your wife's worse than a perforated basket....
cheesy
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2014
1miccza:

I cant just imagine it . Our ladies av forgotten that The most beautiful
girl in 1960 is an old woman today; nobody reigns forever.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2014
repogirl: cheesy
angry angry
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by NickiRoman: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2014
What kinda stupid thread is this. :\
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2014
NickiRoman: What kinda stupid thread is this. :\

And what makes it silly?
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2014
why wont it be a silly thread to you. Chweeee
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2014
u shall know dem by their comment wen the thread is unfovoruable to them

1 Like

Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky:
Na their type don rock up to 102 lipsrsealed
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky:
u dey mind her ni? I wonder how many male species don ..... her * u are supposed to knw wat am talkin bout *
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eyop:
Na their type don rock up to 102 lipsrsealed
kai, there is God o.
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
tosyne2much: u dey mind her ni? I wonder how many male species don ..... her * u are supposed to knw wat am talkin bout *
sure one nah,
Re: Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? by Eyop: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
shegsky:
kai, there is God o.

E be like say the figure dey fear you cheesy grin.. Well that's the truth as that's very possible. There was a lady(in her early/middle 30's) i met on facebook and we exchanged contact and commenced communication. So the correspondences got deeper and she was requesting i come down to Abuja since all we were doing was exchanging pics so she couldn't bear it any longer.

She wanted to come down to Lagos,i said she should hold on smiley. So we were more intimate and comfortable with each other so she threw the question: Once you commence a relationship now,how long will it take you to get married? I answered 4 or 5 years time cheesy grin,the babe exclaimed Lord have mercy shocked !!! grin grin i asked what's the problem lipsrsealed and she said she thought it will be in 6 months time that 4 years is too much ooo and even 2 years sef na wahala cheesy and wat am i waiting for,immediately i sensed the desperation so i had to gradually withdraw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / If You Want A Lady With Pointed BrĀ£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.