Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (24311 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by HonourablePomk: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na so
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
political manuerving
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Iluvberem: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
1United1:

Opiaotu Nne ya, don't derail this thread, or I will remind Seun, Mynd44, Obynoscopy, you are the same BloodyKiller,Opiaoku,Bloodyassasin,the assassin, Mrjanjawid, prvparts etc

APC is evil

Take it or live it

2015 burial date

Otu nne gi ooo

grin

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by msmon(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Space booked!
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by 88natzy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Honey well wheat meal ooo...
There is nothing wrong in defection, resignation from and dumping of a rigorously polluted party.
I call it CROSS CAPPETING!!

4 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by kernel504(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
1United1:

That does not make him a political juggernaut. Who are his die hard followers in local politics? Sorry Methinks na only him waka go!

Waka go!!! Hahahaah... People are respected in politics because of there influence, over the people.
Ikimi is a strong man, that's my own sense of judgment about him.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by packagerz: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dis tom ikimi. Na rich guy

1United1: Good Riddance A To Bad Rubbish! PDP is gradually becoming a dumping ground for failed politicians angry

APC

Sai Buhari!

Let's Rid Nigeria of Corruption!
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by warrior01: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
The way the janjaweedians gathered just to conspire against Gej and grab power for the Hausa-Fulani, I know it wouldn't take time before they scatter. This is just the beginning. What a party of strange bedfellows and hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by freshness2020: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
We saw it coming !
Welcome on board sir!

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by moscobabs(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
He was never needed in APC
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Reptyle(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
1United1:

Shut up! Wait for the PDP primaries first

True.

After the PDP convention, those who feel played out will troop to the APC.

The APC and the PDP are one and the same.

Please vote individual candidates based on their track record and accomplishments, in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nosaghae(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
whatlyf: He's a frustrated and overrated politician with very very near insignificant political value. APC was only tolerating him. We are glad to have him leave!!!!!

APC
APC loss in ekiti state is going to be a childs play when compared to what will happen to them in edo next election.

8 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nosaghae:
APC loss in ekiti state is going to be a childs play when compared to what will happen to them in edo next election.
Says a PDP fan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by walex2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
They said Alimod sheriff is the god father of bokoharam when he was in APC thank God we are done with him and he is now in PDP, now Tim Ikim the Abacha supporter is now in PDp. I don't knw wht Renowill now write on his twitter handle based on his initial negative remarks he made when d duo was in APC
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Arysexy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ikimi to guarantee GEJ. Votes in Edo, Ribadu and marwa in adamawa, shekarau in kano, bafarawa in sokoto, keep teaching apc politics.

4 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
ratiken: Why?

As much I am in full support of GEJ till 2019, I am becoming increasingly concerned about the opposition post 2015.

We cannot afford to go back to a one-party system. APC needs to hold forth at least for the sake of Nigeria and not their pockets. They should quit propaganda and build a strong structure towards 2019. They stand a good chance after 2019 and they have 4.5 years to prove they are the change. They should put the self acclaimed kingmakers within them in check to build a robust non-janjaweedian system.

We need APC to keep PDP in check without the negative politicking and propaganda. They should not allow their personal greed override their national essence.

This is coming from a core Pro-GEJ and a Nigerian dream believer.

Nice comment, APC is yet to realize that Nigerians are seeing through their propaganda. Their downfall will be as result of peddling too much falsehood. They need to change their politicking ways if they really want to beat PDP after 2019

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Paulonminyi: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
can somebody tell me who dis guy is? Hw influencial he is or just one man decamping? Wat if He is nt giving d presidencial ticket in PDP He wil do wat? Form his own political party? Or kill himself

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2014

As much I am in full support of GEJ till 2019, I am becoming increasingly concerned about the opposition post 2015.

We cannot afford to go back to a one-party system. APC needs to hold forth at least for the sake of Nigeria and not their pockets. They should quit propaganda and build a strong structure towards 2019. They stand a good chance after 2019 and they have 4.5 years to prove they are the change. They should put the self acclaimed kingmakers within them in check to build a robust non-janjaweedian system.

We need APC to keep PDP in check without the negative politicking and propaganda. They should not allow their personal greed override their national essence.

You are right bro. As much as I love PGEJ and have a soft spot for PDP I really do want a strong opposition to like you said keep PDP on its toes so it doesn't mess up. Unfortunately for us, APC has been anything but that strong alternative we all seek. They keep making it easy for PDP to stroll to victory next year. A party supposedly founded in progressive ideology should be progressive indeed, show Nigerians why they are better than PDP they seek to overthrow. I have to say that they have so far only shown Nigerians they are better in propaganda and lies.
Though APC supporters on nairaland would hate to admit it but Ikimi is a big loss to APC and a big gain to whichever party he decides to pitch tent with.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by ola6: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
He is no longer a "progrethief” and not as "sophisticated" as Nyako and Adeyemi Smart.
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pathetic Party we already see this problem before time .....

I will surely wish Jonathan another 4years of simple Goodluck........

If TOM IKIMI could leave , who else as eminent personalities will start leaving now and these are the progressives that laboured for the merger ...

APC is a Joke since it allowed PDP leftovers in that party , these people are destroyers and GEJ called their bluff only for APC chieftains looking for power @ all cost to sink so low and absorb these bunch of losers !!

Me sef go collect TAN shirt o , abeg who dey share am ? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2014

My Brother,thanks for your concern but your analogy does not hold water

Opposition are known to heckle and hyper-ventilate the mistakes and failures of the ruling party in order for the electorates to give them a chance

Especially in a country like Nigeria wherein the ruling party is ready to employ all wicked tactics to outmuscle the opposition,the opposition should also not lie low for them to be trampled over

Eventually it is the electorates that will be better off for it......as is currently happening in Nigeria now

You can not make an omellete without breaking eggs......................PDP is sure jittery about the coming of APC
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by abu12: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
1United1: I thought this man left immediately after the convention shocked

No he was expecting APC to apologise and persuade him or compensate him with one post or the other, but none of the APC leader care about him, so he was pained for been ignore. Although it is good for him to leave and join PDP, APC need the masses more the likes of Ikimi. PDP shld give him contract or appointment sharp sharp
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by PassingShot(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tom Ikimi, like many other seasoned politicians Nigeria has known are political prostitutes - always jumping from PDP to APP to ANPP to APC and now to ....
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by edo3(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Some of our leaders have no honour,,I wonder what they will be telling their daugthers if she keeps coming home with different boys,,one today,,another tomorrow...but wait o,,I smell something..maybe APc is sending these people out as spies and also to cause confusions in Pdp..U know APC is an intellectual party.. Lemme put my pillow and watch how ds Game of throne is gonna end..

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by stainlesstan: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good , Next time be careful before you invite JAGABAN to a party...
1United1: The crisis rocking APC since its national convention in June this year  that brought John Oyegun as national chairman worsened  as one of the national chairmanship aspirants, Chief Tom Ikimi,  has announced his withdrawal from APC.

In a statement obtained by THISDAY, Ikimi said, "I have made the decision to withdraw my membership from the All Progressives Congress (APC) from today,  27th August 2014".
Details later

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/breaking-news-ikimi-quits-apc/187389/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Olaone1: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
The same Ikimi of the "Obasanjo ,Obasanjo and Obasanjo" fame? .
Those of us neutral Nigerians who would like to see at least two strong parties have got a long wait ahead. For me the presence of the likes of Ikimi and Atiku discredits APC however I must agree with Ribadu; APC is not better than PDP. They are all shysters and opportunists taking Nigerians for a ride.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by ola6: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
APContherun:
You are right bro. As much as I love PGEJ and have a soft spot for PDP I really do want a strong opposition to like you said keep PDP on its toes so it doesn't mess up. Unfortunately for us, APC has been anything but that strong alternative we all seek. They keep making it easy for PDP to stroll to victory next year. A party supposedly founded in progressive ideology should be progressive indeed, show Nigerians why they are better than PDP they seek to overthrow. I have to say that they have so far only shown Nigerians they are better in propaganda and lies.
Though APC supporters on nairaland would hate to admit it but Ikimi is a big loss to APC and a big gain to whichever party he decides to pitch tent with.

We are going to have an opposition but not APC. APC stands for evil bigots who's sole aim is to enslave Nigerians to Tinubu and possibly the "owners of Nigeria". APC reminds us Of the THRID Reich in Germany with Tinubu and Buhari championing the Hitler role.

I and many enlightened Yorubas stand for fairness, equity and justice. Evil only continues when good men refuse to speak up. We shall not be deceived by their propaganda...NO! We shall not!

The opposition is going to come from Labour, APGA, DPP etc but not the APC. Never!!!

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by ionsman: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Most of these politicians in APC are PDP members who couldn't get what they want over there...Once they also fail to get it in APC,they go back.#PoliticalProstitutes.....Sir,you can go to hell for all I care........ cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by ShineuEye: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
whatlyf: Says a PDP fan cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since you're not from Edo state you wouldn't know. APC is finished in Edo state as Nosaghae is implying.

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by leo1234(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
1United1: Good Riddance A To Bad Rubbish! PDP is gradually becoming a dumping ground for failed politicians angry

APC

Sai Buhari!

Let's Rid Nigeria of Corruption!
Please is Buhari the only candidate in APC
How old is Buhari
It is either GEJ or Buhari and no other person.
No need to waste my time voting cool
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by ignis: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Very soon, only 2 people will remain in APC - Buhari and Tinubu

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / INEC Gives Update On 2019 Election / PDP: World Bank Report Exposes Buhari's Presidency, Apc's Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.