Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (24312 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na dem sabi

The Most Important Thing Is That,

President Jonathan Rules Till 2019.

Shikena.

Konmight Say So.

5 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
ola6:

[s]We are going to have an opposition but not APC. APC stands for evil bigots who's sole aim is to enslave Nigerians to Tinubu and possibly the "owners of Nigeria". APC reminds us Of the THRID Reich in Germany with Tinubu and Buhari championing the Hitler role.

I and many enlightened Yorubas stand for fairness, equity and justice. Evil only continues when good men refuse to speak up. We shall not be deceived by their propaganda...NO! We shall not![/s]

The opposition is going to come from Labour, APGA, DPP etc but not the APC. Never!!!

lol.............

Opinions are free.....

Which Labour Party ? is it the one being funded by PDP by the sides and whose owner and sole governor Olusegun Mimiko just decamped to PDP? and its Requiem Mass will soon be conducted and its ashes thrown into the Atlantic sea

Which APGA? is it the one whose soul is currently being torn into shreds due to the greed of its handlers? or the APGA whose behind is steadily and readily loaned to the PDP to be ravished and ravaged very well?

Which DPP? is it the one whose owner Attahiru Bafarawa just decamped to PDP

May be you are talking of opposition from KOWA,BNPP,CPP,SDP,UPN or AA all of whom bears the imprimatur of PDP

5 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
ShineuEye:

Since you're not from Edo state you wouldn't know. APC is finished in Edo state as Nosaghae is implying.
And what makes you feel that Nosa understands Edo Politics more than a non resident? The Most influential person as long as LIFE is concerned in Edo State is HRM Oba Erediawa, the Oba of Benin Kingdom. Other Political heavyweights are Chief Tony Anenih, Sir Gabriel Igbenedion, the Esama of Benin Kingdom and Governor Oshiomole by virtue of incumbency and core loyalist of the Oba. Tom Ikimi is nowhere in the scheme of things in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
9ice One Sir. GEJ TILL 2023!!

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ikimi has always been a PDP loyalist. I just pity him because Anenih will anihilate him just as he did to Ogbemudia.

This is the beginning of his fall.
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
The fact remains that Tom Ikimi with all due respect to him can not deliver any major advantage to any political party......The worst he can do is to do attache with Tony Anenih for them to try and see if they can rig PDP in at Edo State

His political clout does not extend outside his Edo State

The reality of his defection is that Oshiomhole will assume the Generalissimo title of Edo politics by virtue of his being the incumbent governor and a grassroot mobiliser

People should ask themselves why Oshiomhole hasn't been heard to say anything in support of Ikimi over whatever treatment Ikimi is shouting about in APC.....

Ikimi's problem is not Tinubu.......Even Oshiomhole has never submitted to his leadership
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by room089: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
APC you are beginning to fail me, what's really happening within your party? Your members are beginning to go back to their vomit. angry

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
soroptimist: The fact remains that Tom Ikimi with all due respect to him can not deliver any major advantage to any political party......The worst he can do is to do attache with Tony Anenih for them to try and see if they can rig PDP in at Edo State

His political clout does not extend outside his Edo State

The reality of his defection is that Oshiomhole will assume the Generalissimo title of Edo politics by virtue of his being the incumbent governor and a grassroot mobiliser

People should ask themselves why Oshiomhole hasn't been heard to say anything in support of Ikimi over whatever treatment Ikimi is shouting about in APC.....

Ikimi's problem is not Tinubu.......Even Oshiomhole has never submitted to his leadership

That guy has never won his polling unit while in APC. Oshiomhole has always been his saving grace.
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by ionsman: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
#MisplacedPriorities
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by deeobserver209(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Waiting for more confirmation. cheesy
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by tuniski: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
walex2: They said Alimod sheriff is the god father of bokoharam when he was in APC thank God we are done with him and he is now in PDP, now Tim Ikim the Abacha supporter is now in PDp. I don't knw wht Renowill now write on his twitter handle based on his initial negative remarks he made when d duo was in APC

. THEY HAVE BORN AGAIN!!! Bitterness and deperation have left them
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by gudnex22(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
retire from APC LOL why not retir from politics as a whole
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2:

That guy has never won his polling unit while in APC. Oshiomhole has always been his saving grace.
Really?
Can you post online the authentic result from Ikimi's polling unit in the last governorship election in Edo State pls?

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by otokx(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
No be small "tactical maneuvering"
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
room089: APC you are beginning to fail me, what's really happening within your party? Your members are beginning to go back to their vomit. angry

Nigerians must exercise patience with APC,a party which is barely a year old....which is fighting to dislodge a behemoth called PDP

PDP has been sitting on a vast amount of petro-dollars for 15years now which it normally readily tempt people who are not strong and steady with to do its bidding

Things are also going to happen in PDP that will shake it to its foundation.......There are people who are going to decamp,there are people who are going to rebel from the inside,there are those whose's ambition if not accommodated in PDP that will sabotage the party from the inside owing to the fact that PDP seem to be too filled up and the available political patronage can not and will not go round

So those who are in the game of politicking knows themselves and are seriously strategising while most of us sleep

Those who can serve as moles in APC have almost left.......it is PDP that should brace up for what will befall it after their Presidential primaries,that is if they conduct one

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by passe(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
The last time I checked,today is not 27th August. So how do we verify the source of this information?
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Enkaynwa(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
moscobabs: He was never needed in APC

am sure even if Fashola decamps tomorrow you will still say the same thing.

Continue deceiving yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by jmaine: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
abu12:

No he was expecting APC to apologise and persuade him or compensate him with one post or the other, but none of the APC leader care about him, so he was pained for been ignore. Although it is good for him to leave and join PDP, APC need the masses more the likes of Ikimi. PDP shld give him contract or appointment sharp sharp

Keep deceiving yourself,the same Ikimi that was offered to sit with the APC kings as a BOT member , but he rejected their offer and made a mess of them . .

6 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by maestroferddi: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
walex2: They said Alimod sheriff is the god father of bokoharam when he was in APC thank God we are done with him and he is now in PDP, now Tim Ikim the Abacha supporter is now in PDp. I don't knw wht Renowill now write on his twitter handle based on his initial negative remarks he made when d duo was in APC

Unfortunately for APC, the damage has, almost irreversibly, been done to their image.

The supporter of APC stereotype will take some doing to erase.

Olisa Metuh took no prisoners with that broadside on APC...

6 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
ionsman: These PDP members are funny......I thought APC was supposed to be a supporter of APC party?How come you guys rejoice when these same janjawedians decamp to your party?.#MisplacedPriorities....
The same way you rejoiced when formerly 'corrupt' PDP members like Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Nyako, Ahmed and others joined your coven of lies, propaganda and deceit. misplaced priorities you started.

5 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by feedthenation(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
The two political parties (PDP and APC) are just the same.

There are no distinct ideologies that seperates them. One cannot compare these parties to the ones in the 1960s where the 3 main parties are known for principles and sound political manifestos.

Most of the politicians are just there for their selfish gains. They have turned the political landscape to business ventures.

Can anyone relate to one, just one achievement of Mr Ikimi since he has been in position of power in the past - nothing.

So in my opinion he has nothing to bring to either APC, PDP or Nigeria at large.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Freshleavs: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Goddex: [size=16pt]No well-meaning Nigerian should remain in the APC.

You made the best decision uncle Ikimi. Like Ribadu and many others, I hope to see you join hands with President Jonathan to move the country forward.

Datz is while...we ar nt gettin it well
[/size]
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=1United1]Good Riddance A To Bad Rubbish! PDP is gradually becoming a dumping ground for failed politicians angry

[s]APC

Sai Buhari!

Let's Rid Nigeria of Corruption![/[/s]quote]

Like PDP like APC all same wicked devil.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Arysexy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Don't say what u don't know, ikimi is very popular in edo, infant he was to be the apc chairman after it was zoned to south south before last minute game plan outwisted him. just to Tell u how powerful and popular he is, go watch the video of his last birthday celebration.

Ikimi is a big masquerade, apc in edo is already in disarray even before now, add this to apc wahala u will understand why apc is dead and buried.

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by room089: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ Soroptimist
I think I see sense in what you said.
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by deeobserver209(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
leo1234:
Please is Buhari the only candidate in APC
How old is Buhari
It is either GEJ or Buhari and no other person.
No need to waste my time voting cool
Buhari is almost 75 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by onimcee1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
1United1: Good Riddance A To Bad Rubbish! PDP is gradually becoming a dumping ground for failed politicians angry

APC

Sai Buhari!

Let's Rid Nigeria of Corruption!
I guess APC is not a dumping ground for failed Kawo Baraje, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Abubakar Atiku etc?

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Ahmeduana(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=1United1]
IMO TU IMO JO KI JE KI IMO WON O DALE. LACK OF COHESION WILL NOT LET THEM SEE THEIR CONSPIRACY THROUGH.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Rose111: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Some1 should pls check todays DATE.
Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Gboliwe: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
ratiken: Why?

As much I am in full support of GEJ till 2019, I am becoming increasingly concerned about the opposition post 2015.

We cannot afford to go back to a one-party system. APC needs to hold forth at least for the sake of Nigeria and not their pockets. They should quit propaganda and build a strong structure towards 2019. They stand a good chance after 2019 and they have 4.5 years to prove they are the change. They should put the self acclaimed kingmakers within them in check to build a robust non-janjaweedian system.

We need APC to keep PDP in check without the negative politicking and propaganda. They should not allow their personal greed override their national essence.

This is coming from a core Pro-GEJ and a Nigerian dream believer.

I like your post 92.3%. The part I do not agree with is the "I am concerned about APC bla bla bla". I don't give a f**k about the noise makers.

@topic, Oga Ikimi should go and sleep, he has done his part I don't want him eating up his vomit by begging to be allowed into PdP o. Its becoming disgusting. Let him find a way and fix his irrelevance in politics without eating back his rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
ignis: Very soon, only 2 people will remain in APC - Buhari and Tinubu
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC by iheanyi40(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
ignis: Very soon, only 2 people will remain in APC - Buhari and Tinubu
gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy / Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.