Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock (4236 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / 2015: Only God Will Decide My Fate —fintiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Twistaray(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

FOOOOOL!

I am not igbo, you fu....cking dunce!

Ashiere agbalagba ni eee... alaini ironu ode

Tribalistic vagabond

hehehe emosional dude,u go hear am,i tok to u in d first place?
Stupid fella hehehe LoL
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Twistaray:

hehehe emosional dude,u go hear am,i tok to u in d first place?
Stupid fella hehehe LoL

Ok enough now. respect yourself.

Later
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Twistaray(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Ok enough now. respect yourself.

Later
Its ok.
i wasn't refering to you in the first place. You just jumped on me.
But,its ok now.
cheers
peace out
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Twistaray:
i'd have applauded you if u have extended you sermon to him.
Read my comments again and read his and diferentiate.

Keep it up and

REMAIN BLESSED
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your father and the bastard MeforYou1 are both stupi......d

you, your hopeless drunkard father, your whorish mother and all your generations you don't exist will die by Ebola thunder strick, slowly, painfully and mysteriously until you meet satan in the hottest part of hell
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Ok lets go!

Listen, go and ask that haggard looking woman you were shovelled out of her fanny.... tell her to show you who your father is!

You fu..cking pleb.... come all up the forum and display your senselessness to the world... i will make this forum hell on earth for you

For everything you and your wretched family stands for, fu...ck it all ... i hope you all get blown into smithereens by Boko Haram!

Ashiere jatijati omo iran ki ran

Woe betide you and the ones who own you, plus any other vagabond related to you!

Fu..cking pillock bring it on...

I swear you have signed your death warrant on here... I will not stop until i destroy you and feed your abject poverty stricken remains to wild eagles..... Fu...cking common, you BAST..ard

GOD OF MERCY!!!!

Bro you need Christ
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You mumu o o, which Igbo candidate Igbos are planning to vote en mass?
A non muslim, non Yoruba or Hausa person.

GEJ!
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan: So 2007 election was between Obasanjo and Falae abi?
MUMU.
After Seeing your user name, previous posts and knowing your antecedents, you really think I wanna get involved in an exchange with you?

Buzz off.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: After Seeing your user name, previous posts and knowing your antecedents, you really think I wanna get involved in an exchange with you?

Buzz off.
Your signature alone shows that you are an abandoned child who grew up in motherless babies home hence the hatred for your country. You're an embarrassment to mankind.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: A non muslim, non Yoruba or Hausa person.

GEJ!
BIGOT.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Your signature alone shows that you are an abandoned child who grew up in motherless babies home hence the hatred for your country. You're an embarrassment to mankind.
Actually I love my country very much, I doubt you---A NIGERIAN---From one of the worst places on earth can say the same thing.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

God forbid berem is a classy lady so we go wed with A very high vehicle
grin
then I will upgrade to gwongworo

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
iamodenigbo1: then I will upgrade to gwongworo

grin
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by deeobserver209(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

Baby stop shaking your head

I luv you

We will get married

And have 8 children
I suggest the name Goodluck to your first born son. cheesy
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2014
deeobserver209:

Yes exactly and I will stand a chance to be the father of the president of Nigeria.

Thanks bro

Jesus is Lord
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Orunto: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2014
When the dream is satanic and bokoharamist.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2014
deeobserver209:
Make dem first marry na, aaahh. angry
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Yes exactly and I will stand a chance to be the father of the president of Nigeria.

Thanks bro

Jesus is Lord

So that berem will be called MOTHER OF CLUELESS PRESIDENT.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan: So that berem will be called MOTHER OF CLUELESS PRESIDENT.

Bro you wicked ooo
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today Is Biafra Day / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade. / Currency Used By BIAFRA From 1967 - 1970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.