Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (72337 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Mrval20(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guys who address ladies they barely know, or who're even total strangers to them with "baby". I hope you get a hot slap one day.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by 360command: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
LaurelP: Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Pls add yours
This reminds of guys liking Nadia_SA, even at the slightest comment such as LOL, some foo0lish guys go LIKE the comment. Where is nadia_SA?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by AdeniyiA(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
i can categorically say that ladies themselves stare at features like backsides of others more in envious way...

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
tosyne2much: am so sowi Temigracie... That was my first time of being rude.. Twas a slip of typing.. *modified*

why do u need to be that submissive. .. just because she is a lady

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by TERRYNKEM: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
guys should stop telling lies to ladies just to please them

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ayoola2002(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Baddestguyp: I am guilty of number 2. I did it some years back. bt I don't think.I'll do it again tho I see nothin wrong with it
sin no more angry
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
lirusehn: like seriously numb 3 (saying thanks wen a lady accepts them on Facebook) sucks. I hate it like hell.

WITH PASSION

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by abdulwastecx(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Anacksunamun: There's a huge difference between being romantic and being dumb. Guys that does the aforementioned listed idiocies are simply DUMB not romantic!!

good talk bro
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ayoola2002(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
dagentility: So Op,if guys stop doing all these you mentioned, which other ways do you want them to be romantic.
I wonder ooo
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...one of those things Naija girls hate about Naija boys....some guys need to upgrade for real....

.....Later you see them opening a counter thread now, they will not accept they are wrong most tyms and try to make amends.....

.....Anyways, ayaf sed my mind oooo....He who has ears let him hear.....
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by abdulwastecx(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
To get attention on facebook...I always say things like ' u are fat or what a ugly picture" while others are busy praising the ladies...it works because she gives me that attention

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by kika23(f): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...

.....Anyways, ayaf sed my mind oooo....He who has ears let him hear.....
He who has eyes, let him see smiley
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by platz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
.2 calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear
your voice

hmmmmmm this no 2 eh!
sometimes we don't just know what to say nd if u don't call they will say u aren't caring

damn
girls world sucks

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by chaloner(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
onihaxy: Hmmmmmmm
to see one dat is ur businesss.......im hapy nd na dat no2 nd 3
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Lorlaahlozz: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaxco2f: ...If a woman leaves a man with vision and follows a man with television soon she'll watch the man with vision on her husband's television....
Hmmmmm
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ericgold(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Different strokes for different folks
Qsscruz: I actually do all of them.. Different strokes for different flocks.. #Kidding#

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LaurelP(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaxco2f: ...If a woman leaves a man with vision and follows a man with television soon she'll watch the man with vision on her husband's television....

I love this!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by dabrake(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
I can kill especially for 3, 5 and 7.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
floma07: So so annoying.... especially this "Baby
thanks for accepting me as your friend". And if you are very very lucky she will just reply you with (k)......
That one is soo annoying ehn! I just feel like spanking any guy that do that. It's just ridiculous!

But what's wrong with number 1?tongue

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by HARDDON: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
to add: guys stop wanting to sleep with every girl that comes ur way. that a lady visits u , doesnt mean she wants a lil som som .
sure, some would Luv som wild times d first time , but use ur head n read d mood, test d waters gently , if it rumbles below, rage out. but master ur self, open d door for her, pull off excuse ur self after offering her water, no wine , no alcohol, go freshen up, roll back, show her d kitchen n restroom , then flip on d laptop and off to work.

u wudnt know how it feels like to be the one repelling d other . be in charge of ur d1ckszzz for once pumpkins !
u r an eagle , stop living like chickens !

also, stop paying for gurls' attention, it ain't worth it. the best that would afford u is a name tag "MUGU"

btw, where is that Durchess of a sexy secretary?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
TRADELYN: *Researching...*
Na everyday you dey research?grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LaurelP(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Debayurr: Men and sons of men.....As long as boyz wud still be men and men would still bore boyz...@ OP We'll still be very guilty of your 1st comment...can u imagine dis image while on a long queue @ GTB?bros so wot shud I b staring @?.Cos I was facing my front and she was obstructing my view...We know its wrong buh its a reflex programmed in our brains...#realist

She was standing in front of u, so you're bound to look at it
Wat am talking abt is when a girl passes and a guy has to turn around just to look at her bum. Some will even start laughing and making jest of the girl esp if she has heavy bum
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by obiscolly(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol...some guys are just mistakes and embarrassments to manhood. Their asslicking, especially on social media is just so disgusting. Several can even be identified here on Nairaland angry
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tazmode: u no dey hear word? U don c woman, u dey apologise lyk say u go get state pardon grin
egbon calm down... No be so ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
how about telling a chick you just met I love you or treating a bitchh like a lady.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
kroomtravels:
i think you are womanwrappering here
gringrin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ManTiger(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Whats the Big Deal about staring at a correct Ukwu?

Dem girls self dey like am.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nowadays niggas will get a girl pregnant , leave her den follow her on instagram to watch the child grow up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Richy4(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Your number 6 point, no guy will ever tell you he was spending fire over a girl. And when they are talking in the mist of their fellow guys it will be as if the opposite was the case.

Just wait to hear him when the relationship crumbles,You go taya to hear how much he spent.

As for number 1, we are simply admiring the hand work of God. The creator of universe. Especially when his creation is approaching with long shapely legs, we have no alternative but to turn look and give the creator a wave offering.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op. You are so on point., nothing dey vex me pass those guys wey dey thank babe on facebook after them dn accept their request. Like seriously, Na food

Another type of people I dislike are those that become vegetables once they see females around. If they are opportune to chat with them. . .They act like you don't even exist angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by missEmjay(f): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
You are blessed OP. I support that guys should stop these especially numba 4(rush to collect a gal's numba). Its really silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / Nairalander Weds His Bride / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.