Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (24800 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
any hope for people like us wey no come get money?

But make una wait oooo....

Shebi this same money (mere commodity) fit come today and disappear tomorrow. Does that mean people no dey put the evil of uncertainty wey they surround this same money into consideration?

na wa ooooo

Money is not worth losing sole for abegi
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by kobonaire(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
No money, No love.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by experimentist: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!
You nasty girl, you nasty (5x).... Repeat chorus till fade.. cry
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by bayulll01(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Today's youths are mostly fooooools.
Awon oponu
Oloriburuku
Wasting their life on rubbish; TAN, numerous beauty peagents (there is miss everything now).
Now come to nairaland and be asking people to vote them for their stuuuuuuupidity.
what baffle me most is we the youth of this nation we Re worst,I bet they said nija population is 160m and youth has the highest population and yet we can't do nothing,if u formed one ngo now they will be infiltrated and the same youth will sell out,can't wait to leave this country things don't work
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Bgee007: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
write2obi(m): I will not argue with you, but one day i'll look back and wish you never made this statement.

People perish for lack of understanding. There is more to life than money!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Bgee007: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Udemzyudex: you need money to maintain a healthy relationship,but that shouldn't be a priority.

So you mean without money, a healthy relationship cannot be maintained? Even with money dropping like rainfall, a relationship can still be inflicted by EBOLA
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
what is good for the cow is also good for the bull... if a lady has no source of income she would be forced to be a parasite on her boyfriend and personally I screen out jobless girls when it comes to serious relationship... no broke girls please! (fvck and go, friends with benefits, casual relationship is okay BUT never ever serious relationship no matter what!)

lalasticlala: hahahaha
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Orikinla:
Are you re-tarded that you cannot understand my comment?
[size=18pt]If your girlfriend is unemployed and cannot pay her bills, won't you assist to pay her bills until she can do so?
If you cannot do that, then you have no business in her life.[/size]
angry Bros, I dey respect your grey hair o...
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by amichaelz101(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
No money No honey
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by zeongeon: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have read some post and I will like to advice my men in d house:

Please do not make money because of woman or relationship or else u stand a chance of running into a gurl that doesn't love u for who u are BUT for what u are..its so clear these days that girls love the company(eg chevron) or business(eg importing) there men are involved with and not the men themselves.

Rather

Make money for urself and because u want to afford a good life, help the needy, motivate young ones, get involved with community project and influence the lifes of those around u positively.

Men if u start thinking that money is paramount in a relationship then u will find urself doing things ur not suppose to do juSt to sustain a relationship..

Men have in mind also that money can come today and go 2moro and that's when u see d gal u have tried to make money cos off screw ur guy who probably has d money at that time.

Men go and make money but be careful not to use money as a yard stick or to win over d heart of an undeserving girl BECAUSE at the end u create a problem not even ur money can solve

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Arsenate: noisy ladies screaming money is important all over the place...what exactly are most of you ladies contributing in your various relationships? nothing! probably just your stinking hollleeeeesss
Just like dos of ur female relatives abi? U must be disgusting to do tins wit stinking ladies! Pity ur miserable life!! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
gogo2479:
FOR A GUY, HIGHLY IMPORTANT.

WITHOUT IT,

THIS HOES AINT LOYAL.........
Who send u to date hoes?see ur life?ode!How do u xpect hoes to b loyal?
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
There is hope of course.
Don't worry na garri sure pass.
Even without sugar.
We go drink am like that

with a side helping of roast beef,edikaikong soup and plenty shwarma wink wink
jaybee3: any hope for people like us wey no come get money?

But make una wait oooo....

Shebi this same money (mere commodity) fit come today and disappear tomorrow. Does that mean people no dey put the evil of uncertainty wey they surround this same money into consideration?

na wa ooooo

Money is not worth losing sole for abegi
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by daveP(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Well well, yes everyone shouting 'very important' etc..

Rem its generally- relationship. A marriage is one as well.
Talk about getting Kids in over 15yrs in a relationship, despiete working and earning big.

Empty mansions, roomsk no kids and we'l know everything have a limit to satisfy an average human being. I saw someone talk of money being num 1 for high divorce rates these days- smh like really??

Well i cant undermine money, but we all know majority preach it and still look one-sided (the man must be bread winner) breadwinner ko, meatpie loser ni?

Make it together. Lazy ones!!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
bayulll01: the worst thing that can happen to a guy is to date hungry girls they are vultures that scavenge on poor guys cos they can't give na only to collect dem dey,they so much believe in that their punnyyy as if it was ring with gold
Bt d guys can always say no to d 'punny'. It's actually not food! grin

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by udemzyudex(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bgee007:

So you mean without money, a healthy relationship cannot be maintained? Even with money dropping like rainfall, a relationship can still be inflicted by EBOLA

Yes bro....is it not money you will use to buy airtime to call her,buy her gift ,take her out on a date?
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by DawnStar: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
there is a Chinese phrase taking about this:
"poor couple feel sad on everything."
seriously, money is the foundation of taste, hobby, mutual interest and common topics. In the future money is the basic way to make sure your kid go to a good school and have good education. so I'll vote for "extremely important "
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by scribble: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
pinkshell: #Smiles
U sound naïve when u say she ddnt know the guy wd be dat wealthy.
Some of u tink nig gals are stoopid!if u see a babe sticking to a poor guy, its because she knows e az prospect , nobody likes sufferhead.

Wu wants to sit down, waiting for a layabout, wu isn't searching for a job n enjoys the freebies his parents hands him.

If as a lady, all u want is money, Gooduck go for it, but be ready to accept witout complaints wateva package it comes wit.

i know some girls fit go check star sef for baba place...naija girls nor fit carry last...some fit even do diabolical tinz to make their poor bf they like rich...

however i know this case like the back of my hand and whilst the guy obviously had prospectz....there were so many other girls that wouldnt have put up with his ish in that broke state....this girl stayed to chop the insult

the truth is how many of your sistaz can sit around waiting for "prospects" alone??

the girl used to beg the guy to search for job, he did not send his cv out once...he knew he wanted to start his own company...

most girls would have seen that as a sign of layabout, she didnt. she kept on trucking due to LOVE!!!

Money isnt her own consideration...but a man that loves her completely.

do u understand now?
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Tunagee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!

Dick Sucker! God bless you for this comment
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
cr7lomo: 4k that , I am making my money and enjoying it alone . 4k women a million times cos they don't worth it , even if u give her 200k monthly , she will find anoda that will giv her double that amount monthly . So tell me now , is money a problem in a relationship? Women are naturally greedy and Neva contented . They are Neva loyal , that's y I luv d song " these hoes ain't loyal" I can't respect women , they are all hoes , especially naija girls ( all prostitutes) . Av decided to enjoy my money alone , 4k love and women , they ain't worth it
all women? Including yer relatives? Interesting.
sha,i hope after typing all this things and claiming macho man you won't go and beg adanna to 'love' you? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Hank04(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=scribble]Money shouldnt be that important but society has put money on a higher pedestal than love

look at shade okoya or remi tinubu...their husbands have one thing in common, they look like they auditioned for shrek but were too ugly for the part and have tons of GWAP

university girls today are not interested in their mate but they want a ready made man

for the few in this our society who do not put money over love, there is a different kind of vibe there...more happiness in the relationship

for instance i know a guy who was dirt broke as at 24 months ago but has a growing business that has already made N10 million this year

his babe used to come visit him even in that his broke state and give him prayers, love and MONEY (i know its hard 2 beliv bt there are some good naija girls left)

the guy is planning the wedding now...and is buying her a car etc...

she didnt know he would be this better off 24 months ago, but she gave love a chance

in Naija of today...most girls would rather go to vgc and sleep with oyinbo man dog than to give love a chance
Dayumm!!!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Tunagee(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
edymonte: My babe dumped me bcs of phone. i had told ha dat i would buy ha phone she askd 4 afta month end wen they pay me. she waznt patient. she colected d 2500 i had and waz hoping to ad money to it and buy ha phn. she colected it and dumped me aftawads. so d importance of money in a rlshp cant b over emphasized

Our girls should learn to always work hard than depend on men for money!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by 100Cents: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
If he can afford a flat. One room and one parlor self contained.

If she refuses to marry him, then she doesn't love him.

Stories can change tomorrow..
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by bayulll01(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
kimberluge:
Bt d guys can always say no to d 'punny'. It's actually not food! grin
honestly its annoying nija babes are slowpoke cos am dating u now,do I need to carry all ur burden no wonder they are used and dump

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Fitz22(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Everybody needs money..Relationship needs money too grin..
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Ephemmm: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
"My account has just been credited" - One word that is sweeter than "I love you to most Nigerian girls"......
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by write2obi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bgee007:

People perish for lack of understanding. There is more to life than money!
What exactly are you driving at with your comment?
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by kellydakull(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
My o my! Money is good but the love of it is bad.
My advice base on my experience so far is not to put money first. I have dated both poor and rich girls. Believe me true love is in those that have taste hardship in one area or the other. I hardly make plans, decition, and lots more with the rich girl i dated. I'm happy now with Oluchi and I'm proud of her.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by ibe9ja: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
100Cents: If he can afford a flat. One room and one parlor self contained.

If she refuses to marry him, then she doesn't love him.

Stories can change tomorrow..

Why am I finding it difficult to understand your post? Na me no do comprehension for school or na you?
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Mogten(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
We are slaves to money. Our lips all speak of god but our actions speak of evil. We are a reckless generation, we ignore universal laws - Jesse Jagz

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by miidae(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' / How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.