Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (24748 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Richy4(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2014
edymonte: My babe dumped me bcs of phone. i had told ha dat i would buy ha phone she askd 4 afta month end wen they pay me. she waznt patient. she colected d 2500 i had and waz hoping to ad money to it and buy ha phn. she colected it and dumped me aftawads. so d importance of money in a rlshp cant b over emphasized

I was hoping to read were you went to your local church or Mosque and thank God for her exit. Do you really need that type of Girl in your life?

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
All these girls that are just interested in money these days. But money is really important in a relationship you know? U wouldn't want to live a poor life and raise a family with little or no money. The money is useful but be careful with that thing you call girlfriend or wife. They'll make you cry

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Money matters, not just between a man and a woman but between children/father! in every relationship money is important!

off topic; Am I the only one feeling Lalasticlala is turning my Nairaland celeb tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by cr7lomo: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2014
chidiebere2020: Thatz y we guys that have made money treat girls with trash..........they will b crying but who give a dem....

High 5 my man .

TRUE STORY
My friend told me how d girl he luvd so much with his life dumped him back in 2001 for a guy that was driving 190 Benz as he was taking a love stroll with the girl on her street. This is a girl that he had dated for 3yrs and made lots of sacrifices for , but he dint know d bit..ch just started seein this oda guy cos the guy was spoiling her with cash cos d guy just came bk from Yankee. He said he cudnt bliv d hoe wud just liv him on d street and just enter d guys car just like that . He said he cried his life out , begged d bit..ch but she told him that it was over and that she is already preg for d guy . Fast forward 14yrs , this my guy has a duplex in isheri north , another one in Enugu that he rented out and building another in parkview and he drives LR3 and 2012 range sports super charger , only for d bitc..h to call to apologize asking him to tk her back and that d 190 guy beats her everyday and still drives d 190 Benz till date . Women have guts oooo. My guy sang Justin timberlakes " what goes ard comes ard for her " and cut d fone .

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Money doesn't buy you love,but it puts you in a better bargaining position.
In this world of ours once your are a broke arsee nigger(I A̶̲̥̅♏ one) you are just a "sharer" of her pot of honey.

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by xynerise: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Dygeasy: and buying salt on credit. Borrowing Onions too grin
I dey tells you grin

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by MSesan: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2014
So u gat 2 chose one wink

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Mykyle: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
write2obi: Money is important in life,
money makes things easy, earn you respect,
money will sweeten your relationship, but it will never make her love you.
well said, since money can not make him/her love but otherwise, then love supercedes.......money is just needed in necessary amount n must not be a yardstick to stay together.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by sibb2011: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Crocz:

What da f*ck are you doing here?...obviously I know what you are doing, commenting on a post.

But really, what da f*ck are you doing here?
Why the harassment now? Can she talk her mind again? Wahala!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by deavicky(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!
I VE DATED MEN OF ALL STATUS. U must be a professional. I just hope something is left for who will marry u.

3 Likes

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Lekad(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala]No doubt, money is a desideratum in a relationship. But, some couples started with nothing, but today they are very much comfortable.

Many guys are unmarried because of lack of financial stability. The high cost of bride price and other things associated with traditional marriage rites dont even encourage some low income earners to start thinking of marriage.

You see babes dump their guys for richer ones.

Below is a link to one of my threads which talks about women that said they can't date any poor man, in fact they detest poor men.
Owo!! Owo!! Mofeni e repete o. Owo!! Owo!! Moni e lo o. Owo!! Owo!! Apekanuko o. Je ni e lowo maje ni e lorun. Ki ni mu seun rere Laye nbi.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Imoy(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2014
edozie04: My previous gf left me bcus of a mere penny of 5k,How I wish she knows how much am worth today

Anyway bak 2 d topic,2 me if she can nt love u wen u ar broke,she does nt deserve ur wealth
Bros u sabi book.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by darkenrahl2(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!
. Good talk I like ur courage... Reach me on this folorunshoabdulkabir@yahoo.com
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by OCTAVO: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Very important!
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Arsenate(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2014
noisy ladies screaming money is important all over the place...what exactly are most of you ladies contributing in your various relationships? nothing!

4 Likes

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by victorD3: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2014

A guy can't be broke and lazy on bed at thesame time..I mean that's the height of poverty.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Hardeyoye: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2014
dupsydee]Pls ao do I get to isolo from ibadan

Enter oshodi bus from Iwo road, take a bus from Oshodi going to Mile 2, tell conductor that u will alight at Iyana Isolo. Find ur way out from there. Cheers
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by victorD3: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2014
bustyhelen: very, if you want there to be a future.i would immediately dump a guy if he had a gambling problem also i would tend not to even start anything with a guy without a steady job or tertiary eduction or good business prospect. you gotta think long term when the honeymoon period wears off
. You don't sound too educated yourself... Typical of a 9ja girl demanding what they can't give
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by elohorayodele: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2014

Nice one! Your opinion and your name express very opposite ideas about your kind of person
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2014
deavicky: I VE DATED MEN OF ALL STATUS. U must be a professional. I just hope something is left for who will marry u.
this guy bad,this guy bad oo
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2014
To me money makes love stronger.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=diksucker]We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one

u've dated all categories, and as u dey date, dem dey Blow u. Dem suppose give u award oooo.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by omoredia: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2014
get now! &*(

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Ricardo2400(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Who says money is nt important slap am...*in I go die's voice* grin
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Sezua(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
dupsydee: Pls ao do I get to isolo from ibadan
bicycle.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by gogo2479: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2014
FOR A GUY, HIGHLY IMPORTANT.

WITHOUT IT,

THIS HOES AINT LOYAL.........

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Farouksenior: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2014
victorD3: . You don't sound too educated yourself... Typical of a 9ja girl demanding what they can't give
....dis got me laffin. OwainnOr na uPpEr cut [/b]u giv d babe so ooo. Easy abeg no kill m grin cheesy

[b]Akporkpies!!,shalams,shewers
. All shoutin moni dis moni dt.Dia papa. tongue
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by DJATM: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Get Free MB From Airtel Now WORKING 100%

Airtel Mb Cheats.....
airtel free mb here (workin on some sim not all airtel sim) @ www.mastersloaded.com
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by akatop: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2014
money is said to be a protection and could help in making daily living smooth and less traumatic, i knew a friend who married when he was doing a job where he was paid #10,000 after his NYSC the were very happy, manage what the had, live according to what the had and soon after marriage he got a job where he was paid almost half a million. the difference between the two periods was that the could spend on wants when he got the second job. while money is important in daily living whether as a married person or not. the most important factor is to have a simple eye in life, material gains come in gradually in a persons life, some people get such gains very early and others over time gain material possession. So if a man can feed himself, feed another mouth, pay for his accommodation, provide clothing for himself and one mouth if he decides to married he can start from that point. the most important thing in marriage is to take care of the basic necessities of daily living.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by akatop: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
akatop: money is said to be a protection and could help in making daily living smooth and less traumatic, i knew a friend who married when he was doing a job where he was paid #10,000 after his NYSC the were very happy, manage what the had, live according to what the had and soon after marriage he got a job where he was paid almost half a million. the difference between the two periods was that the could spend on wants when he got the second job. while money is important in daily living whether as a married person or not. the most important factor is to have a simple eye in life, material gains come in gradually in a persons life, some people get such gains very early and others over time gain material possession. So if a man can feed himself, feed another mouth, pay for his accommodation, provide clothing for himself and one mouth if he decides to married he can start from that point. the most important thing in marriage is to take care of the basic necessities of daily living.
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by Crocz(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2014
sibb2011: Why the harassment now? Can she talk her mind again? Wahala!

No harassment...it's call "upholding the rule of law"
When she shows remorse for her actions, then she'll be free and forgiven...it's fair by all standards that way
Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by creamylicious(f): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Money is important. Very very I'd say. A guy in his mid thirties who is not ashamed to bring his girlfriend under a roof which his elder brother put over his head and be claiming he wants to get married. Ask what his plans are in getting a home and he can't even raise cash in d next six months. Is the lady who is of a marriageable age expected to be in such penniless relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.