Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? (1817 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Adaeze003: Ya'll gotta stop the mass mentions.
Swerve either contribute or kip quiet..... This is y u fail exams!
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by texanomaly(f): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
I see a lot of guys saying "as many as you can" and "practice makes perfect."

Guys would you want to marry a girl who opened her legs as many times as she could? After all she's "doing it for you." Remember practice makes perfect.

I have a friend who once said he only has sex with women he is not dating.

So if the plan is to "bag" as many Babes as possible before you marry, where will you find this virgin bride? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Opiosko: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Do people keep a diary for such things?
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2014
texanomaly: I see a lot of guys saying "as many as you can" and "practice makes perfect."

Guys would you want to marry a girl who opened her legs as many times as she could? After all she's "doing it for you." Remember practice makes perfect.

I have a friend who once said he only has sex with women he is not dating.

So if the plan is to "bag" as many Babes as possible before you marry, where will you find this virgin bride? undecided

The question is do you prefer a virgin man or an experienced one.... If experienced how much experience would you like?
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Adaeze003(f): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2014
smartchoice:
Swerve either contribute or kip quiet..... This is y u fail exams!

Guess all i'm saying is leave my moniker out next time...
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2014
None of my business...it boils down to individuality.
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Adaeze003:

Guess all i'm saying is leave my moniker out next time...

Just contribute and stop being a Royal pain in the arse undecided
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by sexymoma(f): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Your wife should be your first woman.
I Concur kiss
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
as much as possible....
maybe even hundred
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by tayoxx(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
you don ever hear say sperm dry ni. ...bros na as much as possible
Re: What Is The Minimum Number Of Women A Man Should've Slept With Before Marriage? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
whats ur preference?

rokiatu: None of my business...it boils down to individuality.

Ladystewie: as much as possible....
maybe even hundred
so he can tidy ur biz in bed well abi?

sexymoma: I Concur kiss
A man without sexual experience? can that be fun?

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Ways To Make Me Fall 4U. / Food,sex And Bath-how Do You Like It Done / I Don't Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.