Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? (2983 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Chimezie198(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Les: Lies lies lies upon lies, if I believe this story, make my left nyansh disappear. >sad
wey d nyansh wey wan disappear
wetin i dey see na palm kernel nyansh
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Les: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chimezie198: wey d nyansh wey wan disappear
wetin i dey see na palm kernel nyansh
Na nyansh you come here come look??
bosun11:
amen.....ididnotsayanything ooooo grin
you believe this shi,t??
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by bosun11(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Les: Na nyansh you come here come look?? you believe this shi,t??

if i hear...believenot.....
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by biggy4joe(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Afghanistan:
I've also asked similar questions before so If I want to give you the harsh comments I received from all those yeye nairaland members wey no go school, u go won cry. You'll ask for simple advice but they'll do the opposite. Well in response to your question, its apparent she's a runs girl and since you met her at a party, that might just be the icing on the cake.

Since u can answer d question dis well y d hell did u ask yeye Nairalanders before(akpa amu)
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yes...She is a runs girl and what's wrong with that? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by jennylove7575(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op no worry I go ask IFA...send me her name, address, bank details and phone numbers...IFA needs to log in this details in his computers to give u proper vision/ answer... Ha ha ha grin grin grin Abeg you sef u just dey worry for nothing. Don't be too suspicious. I think she is not cheating on you your mind is only playing tricks on you. Talk things over with her. grin
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by bosun11(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Op no worry I go ask IFA...send me her name, address, bank details and phone numbers...IFA needs to log in this details in his computers to give u proper vision/ answer... Ha ha ha grin grin grin Abeg you sef u just dey worry for nothing. Don't be too suspicious. I think she is not cheating on you your mind is only playing tricks on you. Talk things over with her. grin

jenny wts sup
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Missmossy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
There is every probability that she is a runs girl anyway,the ball is in your court, make a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
LWKMD
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by austine4real(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
snadguy007:

Me too

Op, did you mean Compact Disc ?? shocked
i cnt stop laffin o tears singlet
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by austine4real(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Do u Check her contacts?
Hw many fones does she hav?
Hw many smarts(iphones) does she av? ....diz wll tell mayb na runs or crawl gal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Would You Date Them? / Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) / Some Guys Shaa.... ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.