Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58722 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by cushycute(f): 1:27am On Aug 29, 2014
tomakint: As much as I respect Ihejirika I least expected him to come to this level as an Army General to engage a bloody misguided loose canon as El-Rufai at such a time like this.

Then that should tell you something; is either they re in it together until things went wrong now or one is always paid to keep quiet. GEJ was sane and right when he said BH re in his cabinet, but he couldn't do anything to tackle it because unveiling of the BH sponsors would lead unveiling of his dirty secrets too, which shouldn't be heard now. May God save us from this selfish and selfcentred leaders.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Lightening: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, if an Ihejirika from the southeast is the person remote controlling the destruction and dilapidation of an entire region using the instrumentality of Boko Haram, then it means Ihejirika must be a geniuse with extra-ordinary or even supernatural powers while the leaders of the region being destroyed are the biggest fool since the creation of mankind for allowing such devastation by an outsider.

Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Billygee2u: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2014
shizzle11hiv: Der is no doubt in my mind that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of Bokoharam. The menace of BH was under control till GEJ appointed this incompetent man and he totally messed things up. There is no doubt he has a hand in all of this.

Why cry now after the Aussie journalist revealed his part in terrorism in Nigeria?

Only for the eddiot to making counter allegations after he has been busted. Ihejirika should be
arrested and investigated immediately
you must be out of your senses .

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ChrisOD: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2014
From the video, the only information the so-called negotiator has is from Boko Haram themselves. I thought he has his information from a genuine source. He then says he could go on and on with more names. So why then does he stop at just those two names?

The man is a laughable skunk. What does he want Boko Haram to say about an Igbo man who, as an army chief, supervised their decimation? We all know that Boko Haram and their northern apologists have threatened Ihejirika in the past. Now Boko Haram concocts a story and a so called experienced negotiator ran away with it.

Does it not beat any one's imagination that an Igbo man will successfully sponsor the killing of northerners by northerners? This failed negotiator should climb the moon and back. He is a dumb ignorant MOFO.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ola6: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2014
tomakint: As much as I respect Ihejirika I least expected him to come to this level as an Army General to engage a bloody misguided loose as El-Rufai at such a time like this.

cushycute:
Then that should tell you something; is either they re in it together until things went wrong now or one is always paid to keep quiet. GEJ was sane and right when he said BH re in his cabinet, but he couldn't do anything to tackle it because unveiling of the BH sponsors would lead unveiling of his dirty secrets too, which shouldn't be heard now. May God save us from this selfish and selfcentred leaders.

Only God knows the truth. One sometimes gets tired. I wouldn't be surprised if APC bribed this Aussie to report this

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chemali: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2014
DonCaleb:

You clamed that Hell Rufai quoted the negotiator. With ur level of interlectual capacity, you never thought it wise to read the report your self and also quote the man your self. See how hell rufai has made u the idiot of the high Of the highest order. below is the Is the report. He only mention the opposition. Read EBOLA!!
It's "intellectual". Mumu.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Lightening: 1:49am On Aug 29, 2014
shizzle11hiv: Der is no doubt in my mind that Ihejirika is the main sponsor of Bokoharam. The menace of BH was under control till GEJ appointed this incompetent man and he totally messed things up. There is no doubt he has a hand in all of this.

Why cry now after the Aussie journalist revealed his part in terrorism in Nigeria?

Only for the eddiot to making counter allegations after he has been busted. Ihejirika should be arrested and investigated immediately

That Australian must be omniscient to have accused Ihejirika of sponsoring BH and on that authority you are calling for his arrest. This is a man that had contained those terrorists before all things fell apart after his exit.

It is either you guys are misvhievous or have deeply seated colonial mentality.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ChrisOD: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Ihejirika is been gone for like several months now, and we still have Boko Haram even growing stronger. So is Ihejirika still sponsoring Boko Haram from Abia State. This Australian failed negotiator is a failure.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Blueray: 1:58am On Aug 29, 2014
ChrisOD: From the video, the only information the so-called negotiator has is from Boko Haram themselves. I thought he has his information from a genuine source. He then says he could go on and on with more names. So why then does he stop at just those two names?

The man is a laughable skunk. What does he want Boko Haram to say about an Igbo man who, as an army chief, supervised their decimation? We all know that Boko Haram and their northern apologists have threatened Ihejirika in the past. Now Boko Haram concocts a story and a so called experienced negotiator ran away with it.

Does it not beat any one's imagination that an Igbo man will successfully sponsor the killing of northerners by northerners? This failed negotiator should climb the moon and back. He is a dumb ignorant MOFO.

Thanks for this thoughtful comment in the mist of childish anger. Don't we think the so called negotiator is a part of the grand strategy to lead the country into a civil war and ultimately to 'their' predicted disintegration in 2015? Fellow Nigerians let us be on guard and focus on the main issues viz ensuring the territorial integrity of this Nation. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria, amen and amen.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Lightening: 2:05am On Aug 29, 2014
seunmsg:

Just read over what you wrote again and see if you make any sense. So Boko Haram sympathisers were able to frustrate our duly elected president Jonathan, the minister of defence and all the military chiefs from procuring hardware to fight terrorism? If an El Rufai can frustrate the president and the entire Nigerian army from procuring needed equipment, then I think those calling the president clveless are right after all. Just imagine Obama telling Americans that sympathisers of Al queda or ISIS are frustrating his government from acquiring weapons to fight terrorism. Am sure the GOP will roast his balls the next day.

As for Ihejerika, he should bury his head in shame. An Army general that was frustrated by an ordinary civilian like El Rufai. Big shame on him.

Who frustrated the $1b loan request by the president for the purchase of modern military hardware for Nigerian Army?

We Nigerians really deserve our fate.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Truckpusher(m): 2:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Never seen a dumb white man like this Aussie negotiator.

If this is all they got for a negotiator ,then it is finished for the North.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by naijaking1: 2:09am On Aug 29, 2014
birdman: For me, this is crazy, because I have always been a staunch Ihejirika supporter. An easterner as COAS looked like the right move, as it would show Nigeria could trust any tribe at the helm of power. So I am very reluctant to believe the Australian's accusations. But I am also logical, and two things trouble me about Ihejirika's rebuttal. It makes no sense. First, El Rufai doesn't have the power to stop the FG from doing anything, much less procure arms. If you knew Rufai was guilty, why not apprehend him? You had no problems apprehending senators. You even wanted to arrest the emir of Kano. Who is El Rufai?

Your speculations and conjectures are even more distorted than this Australian "peace negotiator"
You forgot that Ihejirika was just the chief of Army staff.

He was not the President, the vice president, the chief of staff, the national security adviser, he director of SSS. He was not even
the officers at his own level like the chief of Navy, or Airforce.
He was not the inspector general of police.
If you understand this setting, you'll answer your own questions as to "why didn't he arrest El-Rufai when he was in office?"
Ihejirika might have been at a meeting where people like El-Rufai were discussed, but please stop confusing issues with your down right childish question.

Secondly, when an innocent man is accused, he maintains his innocence. Trying to divert attention back onto Rufai makes Ihejirika look like he is trying to muddy the waters with tribal baiting so he can hide. These two points make me think Ihejirika is lying, and calls his character into question sad.

This is why I said you don't mean well, or you're just another tribalistic, Igbo-bashing-SOB trolling the N/L.
Did Ihejirika promise to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ?
Did you forget the well coordinated media and political attacks Ihejirika's spirited effort to route Boko Haram at his own level.
You never said a word when El-Rufai and his people were petitioning the UN, because of Ihejirika's 'genocide' against Boko Haram "freedom fighter"?
Don't speak as if you fell from the sky yesterday, and unaware of what's been going on since GEJ began positioning himself for a 2nd term. In summary, if Ihejirika could not act as a member of GEJ security team, he is at liberty to speak up now, especially since those involved are the ones ironically pointing fingers at him.

And then you would say that it wasn't El-Rufai that was accusing Ihejirika, it was a white man! Another lie. The white man has his own goal and mission, and someone fed him a diversionary information.

When I look at the fresh, well armed troops invading Ekiti and Osun over peaceful elections, and I see the rag tag, badly armed troops supposedly defending us from an existential threat, I understand that at a really high level, there are generals who want the BH war to continue. Would a northern general perpetrate this kind of trouble? Initially sure. But at this stage, when the northern big wigs are dying, it seems unlikely. Again this implicates a non-northern army general.

There you go again with your hopeless conjecture, and bias for anything outside your APC comfort zone. It shows you're incapable of making an objective observation, especially if you myopically see a small political gain down the road.

To me, it looks like the northerners may have started the BH thing to rub pepper in GEJ's eyes. Someone in the GEJ administration got a diabolical dream, and decided to "help" the northerners by allowing BH to grow. And we are where we are today. I for one hope Ihejirika is not implicated, because not only would this give the North a reason to execute a coup, the chance of an Igbo man ever getting close to power in the future in Nigeria (if Nigeria remains) is probably zero. I'm hoping this is the reason GEJ fired him, because it would at least prove that GEJ is innocent here. Weak, but innocent.

Your song of 'wisdom' would never have ended save for delusion of grandeur, where you now think of yourself as being in charge of, and capable of determining what an Igbo man becomes tomorrow. You believe this story because of your bias, but do you ever wonder how a chief of Army staff could have been sponsoring the same group he was fighting without his fellow soldiers, NSA, President, and defense minister being aware of it.

Oh, before I forgot, ethnic bigot like you can never stop generalizing, especially against Igbos. So, what if Ihejirika for whatever reason was responsible for sponsoring BK?
According to your queer logic, then all Igbos then become guilty, and incapable getting close to power in Nigeria. I don't know what cave you just crawled out of, but you should be ashamed, because if you look at what ever tribe you come from, there are all sorts of people along the broad spectrum of human behavior, unless you're so uneducated to appreciate it. You really don't have what it takes to stop the Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by cushycute(f): 2:13am On Aug 29, 2014
ola6:

Only God knows the truth. One sometimes gets tired. I wouldn't be surprised if APC bribed this Aussie to report this

May God save us. There's guilt in his voice tho
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Deltagiant:

"startling revelation"....Are you serious?
As if the people of that contraption have forgotten GEJ's election and how the "country would be made ungovernable". And how everything else revolves about Hausa Fulani losing power and the threats to get it back. "Neutral person" indeed! The hungry Davis is a poor hatchet man and should better return to Sidney and apply for an income support. Yeye de smell!

Keep trying to hide behind a finger......

You call a man who knows the crazy but intricate world of kidnapping,hostage taking and negotiation and who have been in Nigeria since the early 2000s an hungry man?

You call someone who consulted for both Obasanjo and Yar'adua over the menace of the Niger Delta militancy a poor hatchet man?

You indeed labelled someone who is on the retainership of Shell company as a consultant over the incessant abduction of their foreign expatriates an hungry man

You call a man who according to you 'na i never chop' but who was secretly and silently engaged by your almighty GEJ under the radar who gave him all the resources including a military chopper to meet with BH on behalf of the Federal Govt in the heat of the kidnap saga while the President prevaricated a poor man?

Toh if you that you are not a poor man........can not measure up to the professional achievements of this dude then you need a new job

Because all what he said didnt agree with you....he now becomes a paid hack unnugo?

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by musiwa94: 2:22am On Aug 29, 2014
x
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 29, 2014
birdman: For me, this is crazy, because I have always been a staunch Ihejirika supporter. An easterner as COAS looked like the right move, as it would show Nigeria could trust any tribe at the helm of power. So I am very reluctant to believe the Australian's accusations. But I am also logical, and two things trouble me about Ihejirika's rebuttal. It makes no sense. First, El Rufai doesn't have the power to stop the FG from doing anything, much less procure arms. If you knew Rufai was guilty, why not apprehend him? You had no problems apprehending senators. You even wanted to arrest the emir of Kano. Who is El Rufai?

Secondly, when an innocent man is accused, he maintains his innocence. Trying to divert attention back onto Rufai makes Ihejirika look like he is trying to muddy the waters with tribal baiting so he can hide. These two points make me think Ihejirika is lying, and calls his character into question sad.

When I look at the fresh, well armed troops invading Ekiti and Osun over peaceful elections, and I see the rag tag, badly armed troops supposedly defending us from an existential threat, I understand that at a really high level, there are generals who want the BH war to continue. Would a northern general perpetrate this kind of trouble? Initially sure. But at this stage, when the northern big wigs are dying, it seems unlikely. Again this implicates a non-northern army general.

To me, it looks like the northerners may have started the BH thing to rub pepper in GEJ's eyes. Someone in the GEJ administration got a diabolical dream, and decided to "help" the northerners by allowing BH to grow. And we are where we are today. I for one hope Ihejirika is not implicated, because not only would this give the North a reason to execute a coup, the chance of an Igbo man ever getting close to power in the future in Nigeria (if Nigeria remains) is probably zero. I'm hoping this is the reason GEJ fired him, because it would at least prove that GEJ is innocent here. Weak, but innocent.

1 billion likes.....

you guided your emotion and intellect to look at issues bi-partisanly

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by whitecat007: 2:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Shut up eediott! You are busted now so, it's too late to take el-rufai or anyone down with you. Keep your rusted and corrupt head indoor and enjoy your 48B Naira loot in pieces, Ole!

You have done enough damage by not doing anything to stop bokoharam, and maybe there is more to the allegations against you cos, I believe you aided bokoharam so that you could make money as the army boss then, typical! and the blood of innocents shed in this war will not let you have peace. Fingers are pointing at you now and it's just too late to point anywhere else. You are a thiefing, undisciplined and corrupt ragtag soldier. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Didn't know nigerian Muslims were such goats as to be led by a christian to destroy their own land
[size=18pt]I wish willy willy could convince them to drink cyanide[/size]

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by musiwa94: 2:36am On Aug 29, 2014
s

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 29, 2014
E he

Musiwa the Ooni / Aalafin of nairaland gburugburu has entered
Everyone give space

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by PenSniper: 2:41am On Aug 29, 2014
lyntiffany: yours born in South West where copy fake truly and rootly dwells.

What makes you think I am from that area or even a Nigerian where nothing works in a sleeping giant made comatose by people of your ilk who are averse to the truth? You certainly have a problem bordering on morbid hatred for people from the west.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by rman: 2:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Litmus: Lol, grin one side believes that the other side are total lairs but at no time did it ever occur to both sides that, if the Australian guy who started the accusations flying, could be telling lies about their man, he may be telling total lies about the other man too.

Oh my! A logical comment on this thread at last. God bless you
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by musiwa94: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2014
[b][s

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by whitecat007: 2:44am On Aug 29, 2014
You that are grateful for corruption should go and be celebrating for crumbs in your neck of the wood when you have your biafra or your state allocation is swallowed by your greedy politicians, and not that of the federation account.
You are happy corrupt individuals are walking free and celebrated. While you celebrate evil, some of us will continue to speak against it and call you out on it.
Sincere9gerian: So many ungrateful elements in this country. In sane societies, people like Ihejirika are celebrated. But not so in countries whose citizens pull in different directions like Nigeria.

How can we succeed at anything when there is no unity of purpose?

Meanwhile, now we know that efforts to procure more modern military hardware at the early stage of this war on Boko Haram was frustrated by Boko Haram sympathisers in govt. In the last 3 to 4 years, key security positions like minister of defense, national security adviser, etc have been in the hands of core northerners. What has been the contribution of these key security chiefs to the war against Boko Haram?

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 29, 2014
musiwa94: [size=18pt]where are you from.. you most be igbo.. where did you here they lead to war before. they never did.

By Yoruba culture, I am going to lead them to war. so to avoid war. I am telling you.. we quietly remove Western Nigeria.[/size]

Gbam!
I ji ya nno!

This is the only Yoruba man on nairaland worth listening to grin
He is their spokesman
Musiwa onu n'ekwuru umu Awolowo 1 of nairaland grin
I ga diriri nna a
Go on soun

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by RebelLeader15(m): 2:51am On Aug 29, 2014
lyntiffany: sharap enwe, utobo, ozodimgba kedu ihe ima? ka mu nu kwa afa ndi Igbo na ónu gi ka kitikpa lacha gi anya.
Very bad of you, so you have decided to memorise all the lyrics in your language because of me, you can't even write it in simple,clear and concise English....OMG, you are a classic example of the failed educational system in Igbo land, the result of illiteracy among the eastern gabfest tribe. Anyway giving an Igbo woman a freedom of speech is like breeding lunatics....#idiot

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by wrestle: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2014
makeitsoon: This is a very serious allegation and one that the FG should take up. This is not about APC or PDP.

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by wrestle: 2:59am On Aug 29, 2014
musiwa94: [size=18pt]who sponsor boko haram , is a stupid question.. anyone who ask that question most not be a nigerian. alot of people has guns.
[/size]

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by wrestle: 3:08am On Aug 29, 2014
please the youth do not deceived be the stereotypes, the swindlers ,because when they cause trouble you will be one to surfer most ------ wrestle
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ojimbo(m): 3:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Rawani: [size=14pt]Ihejirika is a disgrace and this allegation against him and Ali Modu Sherriff must be investigated, otherwise Nigerians will be left no option but to believe suspicions that the FG is behind Boko Haram.
[/size]
yet you were jubilating when the co elders where forming the group
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by whitecat007: 3:18am On Aug 29, 2014
You've said it all!
soroptimist:

That is why those who said PDP/GEJ knows about what is happening may not be far from the truth

Kabiru Sokoto has almost turned the SSS detention facility into his palace yet no word about whoever he has named......

We have read of soldiers complaining about their parlous conditions and deliberate act of weakening their capacity to battle these insurgents with bullets being rationed for them and archaic Ogbunigwe-like armoured tanks being given to them to face an obviously well trained BH fighters despite the fact that more than 2 trillion Naira have been expended on Defence budget since GEJ got into power yet you say we should nt question what then they are spending the money for

Now they are even trying to use the gravity of the whole situation to bambozzle the National Assembly to assent to the loan of 1 Billion Dollars......Diaris Godduuuu ooooo

The military have consistently lied and preferred to engage in media chest beating about the true situation of things when the opposite is almost the real reason.......They lied they have rescued the girls after the Presidency itself said the kidnap was a scam for about 1month,a situation which made even OBJ to lob a salvo at GEJ for being clueless and in denial that the girls were ever missing.......was it not to give the kidnappers ample time to have taken the girls so far away from ever being found?

A government which first said no girls were missing,a position which their aberrant laptop crew almost deafen our ears with on the inetrnet and here on NL, yet secretly commissioned the Australian Negotiator to help facilate their release even flying him in a Presidency sanction military craft

A PDP/GEJ Government in all of these told us they know the sponsors of BH including those in their government yet refuses to arrest and prosecute them

All these inconsistencies and flaggrant cluelessness in articulating a concise solution to this menace will leave no one in doubt as to the culpability of PDP/GEJ Government about BH through their actions or inactions

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.