Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58701 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2014
tit:

So these are the actions of a boko haram sponsor?

They are the proven actions of a war criminal.

Frankly Ihejirika, Sherif, or any other person suspected of directly or indirectly being a BH sponsor must be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty, summarily given the capital punishment.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by size38: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Is this all Ihiejirika has to say "El Rufia is a Boko Haram commander For a weighty allegation against him by an Australian negotiator?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chinasaekperem: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

Of course yes, it has been revealed. You want me to believe you and not the Australian negotiator? Yeye.

I know for fact that Nigerian military/gov has a hand in the insurgency and the reason it has been protracted. The reason no notable sponsors have been apprehended.

Now we know names of the financials and sponsors.

He should start be ordering his boys to release the girls. We know they are doing all these to blackmail/destabilize the north and set christians against muslims. These are the objectives.
why did you believe the australian? With facts please.....
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
authority2006: I'm really disappointed by this man's rant. Baga midnight massacre readily comes to mind.

Can you imagine the way they murdered those boys?

This is not pathetic... Ehijirika will speak up and I am waiting to see how GEJ will be exonerated in the end.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

See the foooool.

The fact that he public shows hatred towards boko means he is not secretly financing and commanding them?

So, Ehijirika will come and tell you he loves boko boys and their activities or that he is the one commanding them?

Some guys are just plain stu.pid.
lol, so u believe an infidel (according to you and your brothers) can use you and your brothers to kill you and your brothers

So you believe a Christian- an infidel (according to you and your brothers) can command you to do whatever he likes and wants u and your brothers to do Graciasgrin that means you and your brothers are indeed what the world call you and your brothers. My dear, u and your brothers need to bury your heads in shamegrin

And I pray that may heavier calamity befall all Boko Haram sponsors and their sympathizers wherever they are or live, join me and say amen?

Have a nice day aheadsmiley

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2014
chinasaekperem: why did you believe the australian? With facts please.....

I should not believe a boko negotiator who has been making direct contact with boko boys?

Are you telling me the Autralian was lying? He mentioned Mamodu seriff whom all us know already.

I believe him more because I know the military is compromised and someone very powerful within the military must be involved.

I also know Ehijirika already have his own establishment within the military - he has his lieutenants and his sack may even be a tactical move on the part of his hiding collaborators.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by slymansun: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2014
AbdulSokoto: yes xtain are boko haram, youre just keep on killing us indirectly, and you asked me to join BH? HOW i can join xtains only to kill my muslim brothers? Ha i will Only kilyl you xtains, thats how god said, '
[2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers. [193]...fight with them... [194]...whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you... . . So i can only Join Isis if i may got a chance, cus they only kill xtain, how i wish i was among them,
you re a reflection of why Islam is synonymous with terrorism. keep deceiving urself that xtians re members of bokoharam, Shekau is a christian. u will surely die a miserable and horrible death for ur hatred of xtians who ve not in anyway offended. U and ur ISIS BROTHERS will rot in hell wt ur 72 virgins. olodo

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by cliffm43: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2014
WE NIGERIANS KNOW THAT,TO NAME OTHER SPONSORE OF BOKO HARAM,,,,BUHARI,IBB,ATIKU,NYAKO,KWANKWANSO,SULTAN OF SOKOTO,SANUSI,EL RUFAI AND OTHERS.....NORTHERNERS ARE BOKO HARAMSIT

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chinasaekperem: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

I should not believe a boko negotiator who has been making direct contact with boko boys?

Are you telling me the Autralian was lying? He mentioned Mamodu seriff whom all us know already.

I believe him more because I know the military is compromised and someone very powerful within the military must be involved.

I also know Ehijirika already have his own establishment within the military - he has his lieutenants and his sack may even be a tactical move on the part of his hiding collaborators.
you aren't making point yet, did the negotiator make any fact known based on the allegation? If yes, what are the facts?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by veraponpo(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by micoyankee(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QnEiE9CH8 watch the video on YouTube, I think this will convince some PDP e-rats
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jumobi1(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2014
So why did APC accept Sheriff knowing he is BH?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rawani: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2014
chinasaekperem: why did you believe the australian? With facts please.....

1. The negotiator, Dr. Davis, a seasoned political geographer, adviser and international consultant, has no reason to risk his reputation and career from falsely indicting Nigerian sponsors of terror, neither does he have any grounds for bias.

2. Dr. Davis was employed by President Jonathan, who gave him a military aircraft, as a consultant to assist in rescuing the Chibok girls, which was his assignment when he uncovered the sponsors.

3. Dr. Davis has served the past 2 Nigerian Presidents, OBJ and Yar'adua, a Christian and a Muslim.

If with all these facts you cast doubts on his testimony, your case is not for here.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by deeobserver209(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Am not surprised. Northern elements especially northern elders are Boko Haram sympathisers.
It beats my imagination the way people believe everything anybody said without thinking. We all know that Ihejirika had been the target of the northern elements for a long time since when he was a military chief fighting Boko Haram.
The move to name him as a Boko Haram sponsor is probably one of their latest move.
People must know that these northern leaders talk and communicate with Boko Haram extensively. They collaborate among themselves to name Ihejirika as one of Boko Haram sponsors to get back at him for doing his job well. I say this without any contradiction, Ihejirika did dealt a deadly blow to the terrorists, damaging and destroying Boko Haram hideouts while in the military.
What's the better way to deal with Ihejirika than naming him a terrorist through the Australian? People will believe.
The Australian named Ihejirika because that's what Boko Haram terrorist told him. Don't you think this is one of their plans with the northern leaders? To rubbish the name of Ihejirika?
I followed the insurgency right from the beginning and I still remember many of the comments made by the northern leaders. The same guys that called for the government to remove soldiers from the northeast. The same people that were vehemently against the declaration of state of emergency right from the beginning of terrorism. The poor Australian was only reading the perfect script written by both northern elders and Boko Haram.
Most Northern elders are in fact terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by donguutti: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2014
A little education is worse than Illiteracy, Now i believe,

The Aussie negotiator said that some Boko leaders told him that Ihejirika is their sponsor and
educated people believed.So we take the words of terrorists as the Truth, the whole truth and
nothing but the truth.BTW shekau called me and said he would release the Chibok girls tomorrow,
please do believe me, i am tasmanian. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by TCF1980(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2014
berem: So Ihejirika knew El-Rufai was a boko haram sponsor and he is just telling us now? As a former COAS what did he do to arrest El-Rufai and his fellow boko haram sponsors? angry

Eyaaa!! Stories that really touches the heart. undecided

@Berem. What happend to Gen. Azazi after telling Nigerians that Boko Haram have infiltrated PDP?

I happen to know the trainers of the two young NAF pilots that flew the helicopter that took the life of Azazi, Yakowa and others and those pilots are good... They were merely silenced...

There are positions you find yourself in public service, you keep quiet and live your normal life than opening cans of worm and paying with your life and endangering your family all the same. Opening of a similar can of worm under Babangida by Late Dele Giwa, the Glory Okon let to his death....
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by TCF1980(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chinasaekperem: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Rawani:

1. The negotiator, Dr. Davis is a seasoned political geographer, adviser and international consultant has no reason to risk his reputation and career from falsely indicting Nigerian sponsors of terror, neither does he have any grounds for bias.

2. Dr. Davis was employed by President Jonathan, who gave him a military aircraft, as a consultant to assist in rescuing the Chibok girls, which was his assignment when he uncovered the sponsors.

3. Dr. Davis has served the past 2 Nigerian Presidents, OBJ and Yar'adua, a Christian and a Muslim.

If with all these facts you cast doubts on his testimony, your case is not for here.
I didn't ask of Dr. Davis's profile, I asked for facts and basis of his allegation. FYI, fact should be from a truthfully known observation or experience, it has nothing to do with Dr. Davis's profile, don't forget even Abraham in the bible had to lie about his wife sarah when he got to egypt all for personal interest, so forget about his profile for now. Before Dr. Davis came up with this conclusion, there most have been a methodological approach that lead to the conclusion and he will have come across certain proofs/facts to back up his conclusion. Dr. Davis cannot be that gullible as to just succumb to anything without factual back-up, as a learned being what you should have asked for is those FACTS behind this bulky allegation. Now can I get those facts? We are in the 21century, we cannot judge issues as if we are in a towns meeting.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iamtheprincipal: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2014
abes: So Ihejirika is confirming he was a total failure as the former Chief of Army Staff. Is he trying to tell us he knew all along and he just decided to look the other way?
I think he should be stripped of all national honours for shielding Mallam Nasir El-Rufia as one of the frontline Commanders of the Boko Haram instead of protecting the Nigerians he was paid to do.

Nonsense...

Did you read the story at all Because I don't think you did.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by BlackBaron: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Never seen a more useless country.
Your leaders without no answer to the 'enemies at your gates' trade conjectures and hot air round the clock, supported in kind by a bunch of gullible masses.

Keep on chucking chairs and hot hair until the demon spawns finally touch the coast of the southerly states, OK. cry
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by omoredia: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2014
%^&*

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by highmood(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2014
[b][/b]It will be recalled that shortly after his tenure came to an end as COAS, some Northern political elites started the crusade for General Azubuike Ihejirika to be summoned before the International criminal Court in the Hague claiming that he killed their sons and daughters innocently whereas it is on record that no other military leader but Ihejirika did a lot in helping the nation contain the rapid spread of Boko Haram insurgency in the country.
[color=#990000][/color] with this would you expect a non northerner to fight these battle with been accused unjustly? If the northerners and the opposition wants GEJ to declare complete war, they should sign an agreement so when the military takes the battle to them, no one will accuse the army of killing innocent people or accusing GEJ of destroying the north or the opposition using it as a campaign against the president. The opposition thinks the president don't know thier antics. But some northern elders will remain a fool if the fold thier hands in the name of politics and watch the people die and thier economy destroy by this senseless sect whose unachievable aim is to Islamize the country.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chinasaekperem: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Its dishearten to see our youths being the hallmark of gullibility, we now engage in cheap beer-parlour gossips without substantial proof/fact, if a foreigner can tell us something of this magnitude without factual backing and we believe it, then our doom is near. No wonder we africans are eternal slaves to the white people, I am disappointed in ihejirika for trading words, I am disappointed in the so called EDUCATED NIGERIAN YOUTHS for acting like village tax collectors, no wonder the statement "youths are the leaders of tomorrow" will never come to pass. Nigeria sucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iconize(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2014
enigmaotr:
So it's the North that's destroying itself right? SMH

You're a delusional dumbo!

Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by dealslip(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2014
SeaGold: Ihejirika professionally did his job as a gallant military officer by curbing the incursion of Boko Haram during his time. It is not his primary responsibility to start arresting politicians sympathetic to the insurgent cause but to confront the enemies head on. Ihejirika we all knows delivered in his assignment hence the bickering of dim wit like Sickler El-Rufai. Imagine the paranoia telling Ihejirika he went for a revenge mission cos of what happened to the Biafrans on his people.

Ihejirika was one of the Army Chief out of the 3 in the military formation back then and he even had a superior in the person of Chief of Defense Staff. Why won't this northerners allow this IBO man to rest? Is it a crime for an IBO man to have attained such enviable position?

God is watching that demonic el-rufai even as he will not learn with the calamity befalling his household.

Please can you contribute positively without mentioning anything remotely related to tribalism. This is disheartening. Not everything should be seen through the lens of tribalism. Please stop this IBO, IBO, IBO thing all the time. You are first human before been IBO and NIGERIAN. Strife will never end as long as we justify the actions of our kinsmen. Let the appropriate quarters do their job.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by dealslip(f): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just killed some intellectual illiterates from the most sophisticated ethnic group of Nigeria where they were given substandard education and told it was free education

Am happy Igbos are using the media to defend themselves.

Let Ihejirika defend himself. Don't defend him because he is your Kinsman. You can only talk for yourself and your actions.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by abes(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2014
A question.. why did GEJ sack Ihejirika? what was his offence?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by highmood(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Its a funny development. The west predicted our breakup, they tried everything possible and it seems Nigeria the power house of Africa is determined to stay together. They used the media organization Amnesty International to accuse Ihejirika of senselessly killing the north, attempting to incite the northerners against the southerners especially the southeast whose kinsmen have been clamoring for the state of Biafra. when this failed, they attempted using the northern elders to threaten taking Ihejirika to ICC, when the Ndi igbo kicked against it and showed thier support for their kinsmen, they backed down. Now its Ihejirika again. My question are these, how come a single Australian could find out that Ihejirika was the sponsor? Why didn't he report the findings to the government or at most the world power but rather use the media? Why was the united states, china, Britain etc who sent thier intelligence unit were not able to find this but have rather returned back to thier country? Is it that this single Australian seems more intelligent than thier unit put together? Its getting funnier though. some people think Nigerians are children born yesterday.
My own is that, the people who can stop this war if they so want are the northerners themselves. I can't imagine the southeasterners or the south westerners folding thier hands, watching while some group destroy thier economy or kill thier people for any reason. During the Biafra war, common saboteurs where killed talk less of sect aiding the killing of thousands of people. NO!!!. The elders should sincerely meet with the government and suggest with one voice on what they want the government to do to curb this problem rather than accusing unjustly or taking a military chief to court while still watching thier land react like a volcano occasionally spewing out hot lava. they should organize themselves and visit the United Nation secretary and suggest a way forward if they feel the government in power is not doing enough. The federal government on its part, should do what they would do if it were to be a tsunami; set a fund for reconstruction and rehabilitation, move the people of that towns out, and stage a war to eliminate this sect in "agreement with the people of that region".
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by deeobserver209(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2014
SeaGold: The Australian journalist cum negotiator is the most foolish man ever liveth. In his foolish wisdom, he think the Boko Haram foot soldiers will ever revealed their real "sponsors"? The mouth piece of Boko Haram and propagandists, El-Rufai gave them a script which they acted perfectly well in front of the Aussie. They needed a fall guy and the IBO man that halted their expansionist movement becomes their victim for vendetta.

Boko Haram shall crumble and their quest for power shall never materialise.

#say NO to Islamic Agenda!
#say NO to Islamic Republic of Nigeria

Very soon all the Islamic footprints in Nigeria shall be eroded. Our naira shall be free of their emblem, the Islamic bank brought by their mallam MUST disappear and we will truly have a secular FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA where merit is the benchmark for engagement.
Well said.
It's sad most Nigerians don't use their brains any longer.
Most Northern elders are hardcore terrorist.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nagoma(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Tundeiab: The Australian guy's claims remain aligations till proven right.
With the sort of desperation exhibited by APC, who knows if they are the ones behind the guys aligations.
Man! APC is so blinded with rage that you can't put anything pass them.

This beyond politics of PDP and APC . We are talking of heinous crime against humanity. We are talking of massacre of holocaust proportions, don't attempt to trivialize it, ihejirika has big big questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by AbdulSokoto(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
cliffm43: WE NIGERIANS KNOW THAT,TO NAME OTHER SPONSORE OF BOKO HARAM,,,,BUHARI,IBB,ATIKU,NYAKO,KWANKWANSO,SULTAN OF SOKOTO,SANUSI,EL RUFAI AND OTHERS.....NORTHERNERS ARE BOKO HARAMSIT
what about your dirty pothead Pada? I MEAN OGOGORO MASTER, HOW ALWAYS SEW YOUR Mama wetty pussy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Nonye Soludo Shows Off Cucumbers From Her Farm & Encourages Nigerians To Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.