Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58303 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by bellisma(f): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2014
We dont need a prophet to tell us who is the likely bh sponsor.BAFX Products Non Contact Infrared (IR) Thermometer | -58F - +1,022F | W/ Pointer Sight | Battery Included | Konga Nigeria
http:///bafx-products-non-contact-infrared-ir-thermometer-58f-1-022f-w-pointer-sight-battery-included-1128189?utm_source=WAB&utm_medium=webBanner&utm_campaign=AB_infraredThermometer150814
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzleStar: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2014
RebelLeader15: [s]I laugh at your stupidity, Another Lunatic from the east, Ojukwu slave, I don't need a soothsayer to convince me that you are a fool, a stupid igbo parasite, an illiterate, a daft and junky, you come across as the most idiotic living organism that the Lord created, the result of the mating between animals and casualties of war. #OJUKWU SLAVES[/s]
bla...bla..bla.....rantings of an irredeemable fvctard. I havnt even said anything to you and you are already exhibiting the symptoms of incurable madness, stewpidity and grave iddiiocy. I am laughing so hard at this compound FOOL gringrin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by BigBro(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2014
It is unfortunate we have a clueless man as our president in this country. You may recall, long before now there had been calls for the Federal Government to set up a Commission of Inquiry involving the international community and civil society organizations to investigate the activities of Boko Haram and unravel their sponsors but this government led by GEJ turned deaf ears to such calls which is a clear indication that they are complicit in the crime being commited by BH.

THE MAN IHEJIRIKA AND ALI MODU SHERIF SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED.

Seriously, I wonder why this government is averse to investigating criminal elements in the society, they rather chose to wine and dine with them. No wonder the country is in such a big mess. IT IS A PITY!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzleStar: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2014
whitecat007: [s]We all know what's up!

Ibos have burnt the bridges with the Yoruba and thumped their noses at us. Ibos have killed northern leaders again. We remember how it ended the first time. Ibos should start moving back home now and mount Ogbunigwe, before the stories that touch hearts[/s].
another brainless iddiott on rampage
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EasternLeopard: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2014
dealslip:

Let Ihejirika defend himself. Don't defend him because he is your Kinsman. You can only talk for yourself and your actions.

But your fathers murdered thousands of Igbos in 1966 because of the sins of few Igbo officers

So you guys want to repeat 1966

We would defend him before you repeat 1966

Mark my words

In 2015 A new Nigeria will be born or this present Nigeria will breakup. In either way, if you people join the Arewas, you guys would be left behind in the world of civilize nations.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by RebelLeader15(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2014
shizzleStar:
bla...bla..bla.....rantings of an irredeemable fvctard. I havnt even said anything to you and you are already exhibiting the symptoms of incurable madness, stewpidity and grave iddiiocy. I am laughing so hard at this compound FOOL gringrin
the same way you will laugh so hard and run mad....Misguided humanitarian rubbish
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by iheneme(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So many ungrateful elements in this country. In sane societies, people like Ihejirika are celebrated. But not so in countries whose citizens pull in different directions like Nigeria.

How can we succeed at anything when there is no unity of purpose?

Meanwhile, now we know that efforts to procure more modern military hardware at the early stage of this war on Boko Haram was frustrated by Boko Haram sympathisers in govt. In the last 3 to 4 years, key security positions like minister of defense, national security adviser, etc have been in the hands of core northerners. What has been the contribution of these key security chiefs to the war against Boko Haram?
You just spoke my mind, bro. Your brain dey function well.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzleStar: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
RebelLeader15: the same way you will laugh so hard and run mad....Misguided humanitarian rubbish
frustrated twerp, oponu! gringrin
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzleStar: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Tundeiab: The Australian guy's claims remain aligations till proven right.

With the sort of desperation exhibited by APC, who knows if they are the ones behind the guys aligations.

Man! APC is so blinded with rage that you can't put anything pass them
Excellently said! cool

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2014
shizzle11hiv: Ihejerika is an igbo nationalist hell bent on disrupting the nigerian nation, of course he has the full support of GEJ who rules the nation on a trial by error basis. his decision making is based on how much ogogoro he has consumed for the day.

insiders in the presidency know he is a walking corpse and they are using him to hatch their own plans. a classic example is that eddiot called Obi former governor of anambra state. he is tapping all the opportunities while it is available. one by one, all the evil men behind boko haram will be revealed soon. shame on ihejirika and his cohorts
i really pity u and ut lineage to come, u are all past tense.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by akinwun(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
abes: So Ihejirika is confirming he was a total failure as the former Chief of Army Staff. Is he trying to tell us he knew all along and he just decided to look the other way?
I think he should be stripped of all national honours for shielding Mallam Nasir El-Rufia as one of the frontline Commanders of the Boko Haram instead of protecting the Nigerians he was paid to do.

Nonsense...
u are not making any sense at all. Who should be condemned the more, the general or el rufai?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Adminisher: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2014
kkkp: Hu is deceiving hu??

Hu
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Adminisher: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Movingcoil: i really pity u and ut lineage to come, u are all past tense.

Let your President come out and do something serious about Boko Haram. If you are his supporter please write him a letter. Tell him to get a grip on himself and not be a "walking corpse" they are using his image to make money. He should not go down in history as a weak, corrupt and decadent president, it is not good for the image of the SS. History is hard to expunge.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by shizzleStar: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2014
EasternLeopard:

But your fathers murdered thousands of Igbos in 1966 because of the sins of few Igbo officers

Mark my words

In 2015 A new Nigeria will be born or this present Nigeria will breakup. In either way, if you people join the Arewas, you guys would be left behind in the world of civilize nations
well said bruv, well said. Don't mind the sheddiott
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Chaleeee: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
berem: So Ihejirika knew El-Rufai was a boko haram sponsor and he is just telling us now? As a former COAS what did he do to arrest El-Rufai and his fellow boko haram sponsors? angry

Eyaaa!! Stories that really touches the heart. undecided

It is better late than never..
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Lordlexyy: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Many of the comments so far clearly display the disgust of tribalism many Igbos are demonstrating here. The investigation was from an independent body who hold no grudges or whatsoever against the former COAS. True or false to the report, his inability to pin El rufai down is a self indictment. Shouldn't that be the line of reasoning? Why the tribal remarks to exonerate him. During the period he presided the army chief was the period the terrorists had a hold of most gov't rpg, apc and other armouries. This is not about accusation but one that demand critical thinking or a review of his leadership days. For those saying he had achieved more, but it is still record that the army killed more innocent civilians than bh did during his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by enomakos(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
the truth will be out soon

karma is a bitch
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Lordlexyy: Many of the comments so far clearly display the disgust of tribalism many Igbos are demonstrating here. The investigation was from an independent body who hold no grudges or whatsoever against the former COAS. True or false, his inability to pin El rufai down is self indictment. Shouldn't that be the line of reasoning? Why the tribal remarks to exonerate him. During the period he presided the army chief was the period the terrorists had a hold of most gov't rpg, apc and other armouries. This is not about accusation but one that demand critical thinking or a review of his leadership days. For those saying he had achieved more, but it is still record that the army killed more innocent civilians than bh did during his tenure.

How did that I.diot do his investigation that indicts IHEJIRIKA..... Going to BOKO Haram Camp to ask them who is sponsoring them and that fool think they will gladly give him the right Name ..... Its obvious that IHEJIRIKA dealt unforgettable blow to Boko Haram the reason they will keep on mentioning his Name, An IGBO man sponsors Boko Haram to Kill only his Christian Brothers? Its obvious ppl like El rufai have no brain and He also has many brainless followers in Nairaland..... Even an Idiotic Yoruba man mention this in my office as if he does not reason like his follow yorubas, showing their stewpidity here as usual

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Ihejirika probably runs a cell of Boko Haram for his own gain. I learnt there are many cells of boko haram used by many politicians to carry out their commands. (Don't know how true this is)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by paulchucks: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2014
the stupid austrialian man was paid by the boko haram he went to negotiate with and their sponsor who are angry about the success recorded during ihejirika regime because they were depilated then by this gallant soldier they are still angry about the loss just look at what is happening now and compare tribalism will not allow Nigeria to move forward

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by RebelLeader15(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2014
shizzleStar:
frustrated twerp, oponu! gringrin
Omo ale jatijati

Bast$rd son of a Bast$rd father
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by kakakent: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2014
chemali: Watch the clip on Arise TV. El-Rufai only quoted what was said by the negotiator. Or is Ihejirika saying El Rufai paid the guy to make the allegations?

Baba I watched the clip nd ues noko haram named him as there chief sponsor but the fact is do u think they named him cos he is their sponsor or jst trying to implicate him the matter is simple
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Lordlexyy: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

How did that I.diot do his investigation that indicts IHEJIRIKA..... Going to BOKO Haram Camp to ask them who is sponsoring them and that fool think they will gladly give him the right Name ..... Its obvious that IHEJIRIKA dealt unforgettable blow to Boko Haram the reason they will keep on mentioning his Name, An IGBO man sponsors Boko Haram to Kill only his Christian Brothers? Its obvious ppl like El rufai have no brain and He also has many brainless followers in Nairaland..... Even an Idiotic Yoruba man mention this in my office as if he does not reason like his follow yorubas, showing their stewpidity here as usual
What men can do for money has neither religious or ethnic boundary. You are already vexed up but we cannot leave anything to chance at this critical moment. The way the north felt northerners cannot be responsible for setting bombs on their kith and kins is the same opinion you hold over Ihejirika faith, region and no involvement. My concern isn't in the allegation but the over bearing attitude of Igbo folks who would jump at anything with an Igbo name without critical thinking. I'm sure, if other tribes do same, i wonder how illogical all of us will become.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Sweetlemon(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Igbos will rather die than accept that one of their own is sponsoring BH.

Is the Australian guy an APC member? So why should he be biased? Wetin consine am? He just delivered reports from his findings.

Yet y'all are here arguing simply because Ihejirika guy is a Christian and an easterner. Haven't you heard of the word "politics"? Instead of asking for investigations you are here shouting easterner/Christian/Muslim. They should all be investigated both the Northern Muslim and easterners (and wherever). Don't worry una eye go soon clear. Na small small.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Lordlexyy: What men can do for money has no regious or ethnic boundary. You are already vexed up but we cannot leave anything to chance at such critical moment. The way the north felt northerners cannot be responsible to set bombs on their kith and kins is the same opinion you expressed over Ihejirika faith, region and no involvement. My concern isn't in the allegation but the over bearing attitude of Igbo folks who would jump at anything that has an Igbo name without critical analysis. I'm sure, if other tribes do same, i wonder how illogical all of us will become.

Don't mind these naive bunch of.......... I don't have the heart to type the words in my mind now.

These people are simply disgusting with their sentiments!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by kingslly(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2014
D first tym i heard dis ,i asked d person 2 questions ; 1) what's ihejirika's gain frm sponsoring bokkom haram? 2)who is dis australian journalist and why do u have total trust and belief in his opinion? D guy culdnt answer d second question but he rushd to answer d first by saying "dont u knw d federal government will give him extra allowances for battling bokkom haram?". Dats when i realised dat we have a very big problem in dis country,our problem is far far beyond d state of our economy or d bad leaders dat we have our main problem is hw dumb most nigerians can be!!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by millionaireman: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So many ungrateful elements in this country. In sane societies, people like Ihejirika are celebrated. But not so in countries whose citizens pull in different directions like Nigeria.

How can we succeed at anything when there is no unity of purpose?

Meanwhile, now we know that efforts to procure more modern military hardware at the early stage of this war on Boko Haram was frustrated by Boko Haram sympathisers in govt. In the last 3 to 4 years, key security positions like minister of defense, national security adviser, etc have been in the hands of core northerners. What has been the contribution of these key security chiefs to the war against Boko Haram?
Crude oil from Nigerdelta is our only unifying substance. We know we are not one. We know that it is a question of when shall the various groups in Nigeria call for different countries from Nigeria. But the Ihejirikas and el Rufais may not yet accept the reality that Nigeria is made of different countries.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Honestly, I think the craziest thing about the whole interview is that: rather than critically analyse the allegations the Aussie made, and certain things he alluded to - folks dismissed everything just because someone from their ethnic group was included in the sponsors.

He also cited two things:

- Another group.
- The probability of Boko Haram getting out of control by linking up with AQIM, ISIS, and Al Shabab.

This isn't the first time a military Chief has been accused of being culpable in either running a terrorist outfit, or being connected to the commanders. Check Algeria and AQIM, and Pakistan and Al Quaeda. Evidently, it's plausible, since the former COAS was in that position for a long time(based on what I saw on his profile). And I believe he is/was mostly running another terror group parallel to Boko Haram, but hiding under the same banner.

Furthermore, that brings up to the allegation by the Aussie about another group kidnapping those girls after they were released. Personally, I believe this group is responsible for a lot of the car bombs and suicide bombings in the North, that Boko Haram is yet to claim, like I have asserted a few times in the past. So who/what is this faceless group?

Anyway, based on the comments on this thread and the gazillion of threads all over the forum since this man made the allegations - and sentiments that are always expressed on this forum whenever an Igbo is accused of anything in that country. It's just too glaring that the average Igbo person is emotional with victim mentality. Everything isn't just about you, there are over 250 ethnic groups in that country. And if an Igbo is accused/guilty of a serious crime - learn to deal with facts and stop crying everywhere. That nonsense is just nauseating!

Can someone please divide that shiithole of a country already and give these folks their own country? undecided

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by kingslly(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
ihejirika was just an army officer who rose to d rank of d COAS in d nigerian army,he's not a politician,not a drug lord,he's not even in d oil business, so tell us how he got d cash he used in sponsoring bokkom haram.

I should not believe a boko negotiator who has been making direct contact with boko boys?

Are you telling me the Autralian was lying? He mentioned Mamodu seriff whom all us know already.

I believe him more because I know the military is compromised and someone very powerful within the military must be involved.

I also know Ehijirika already have his own establishment within the military - he has his lieutenants and his sack may even be a tactical move on the part of his hiding collaborators.[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by kingslly(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
ihejirika was just an army officer who rose to d rank of d COAS in d nigerian army,he's not a politician,not a drug lord,he's not even in d oil business, so tell me how he got d cash he used in sponsoring bokkom haram and u also tell me what he stands to gain by sponsoring dem.

I should not believe a boko negotiator who has been making direct contact with boko boys?

Are you telling me the Autralian was lying? He mentioned Mamodu seriff whom all us know already.

I believe him more because I know the military is compromised and someone very powerful within the military must be involved.

I also know Ehijirika already have his own establishment within the military - he has his lieutenants and his sack may even be a tactical move on the part of his hiding collaborators.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by dealslip(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Mark my words

In 2015 A new Nigeria will be born or this present Nigeria will breakup. In either way, if you people join the Arewas, you guys would be left behind in the world of civilize nations.

Defending your Kinsmen will never solve any issue in Nigeria. Defending the truth even if it will affect your Kinsmen is what is of utmost importance here. We have been defending our tribes since 1966 and we are actually getting worse than what we were in 1966 because we choose to place lies above truth and brotherhood above justice. In all of this, we have missed the purpose of God for our lives. We make things complicated for the president yet accuse him of been clueless. All Men are incurable sinners and are not better than each other.

We all raise up Holy hands in Churches and Mosques yet make blood curdling statements every day. As a man thinks in his heart so is he.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by millionaireman: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex: Honestly, I think the craziest thing about the whole interview is that: rather than critically analyse the allegations the Aussie made, and certain things he alluded to - folks dismissed everything just because someone from their ethnic group was included in the sponsors.

He also cited two things:

- Another group.
- The probability of Boko Haram getting out of control by linking up with AQIM, ISIS, and Al Shabab.

This isn't the first time a military Chief has been accused of being culpable in either running a terrorist outfit, or being connected to the commanders. Check Algeria and AQIM, and Pakistan and Al Quaeda. Evidently, it's plausible, since the former COAS was in that position for a long time(based on what I saw on his profile). And I believe he is/was mostly running another terror group parallel to Boko Haram, but hiding under the same banner.

Furthermore, that brings up to the allegation by the Aussie about another group kidnapping those girls after they were released. Personally, I believe this group is responsible for a lot of the car bombs and suicide bombings in the North, that Boko Haram is yet to claim, like I have asserted a few times in the past. So who/what is this faceless group?

Anyway, based on the comments on this thread and the gazillion of threads all over the forum since this man made the allegations - and sentiments that are always expressed on this forum whenever an Igbo is accused of anything in that country. It's just too glaring that the average Igbo person is emotional with victim mentality. Everything isn't just about you, there are over 250 ethnic groups in that country. And if an Igbo is accused/guilty of a serious crime - learn to deal with facts and stop crying everywhere. That nonsense is just nauseating!

Can someone please divide that shiithole of a country already and give these folks their own country? undecided
If you are as smart in your investigation, what prevents you from embracing the known formula that can usher in peace to people living in today's artificial country called Nigeria? Only formula is division of Nigeria into peaceable countries. Those who carved a sharia community in 12 northern states had since set the pace for division. Only thing left is that some diffident groups in which people like you belong do not believe they can survive without One Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.