Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58310 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by millionaireman: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, smart ar.se, I've never been a fan of one-Nigeria. I honestly don't understand why a Yoruba man who has a different culture, language, history, and consciousness has to live in the same country, under a centralised system of government, and a foreign language - with an Igbo and Hausa/Fulani. Etc.

All these folks understand things differently and their interests are different. Coupled with the dark history and cloud hanging over the country since it was created.

Anyway, it looks like history is about to repeat itself. And since no country has ever survived two brutal civil wars - balkanisation of the country looks inevitable unless something happens. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and watch things unfold. But I definitely see rivers of blood ahead.
You people from SW mouth division of Nigeria a lot these days, but you are never serious. Look, strategically, any day Oduduwa Republic is declared, that day Nigeria becomes divided without any war. Arewa has tactically declared its country in the 12 northern sharia states. Arewa cannot fight for one Nigeria in several fronts when other nations forced to impracticable One Nigeria decide to opt out of Nigeria. It's simple. When you seemed to believe that Ihejirika could sponsor Boko Haram, what else did you expect to be told?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by meccuno: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gullible Nigerians as usual......so the terrorist who The Us Sponsors would come out and say the US sponsors them? Or the terrorist that israel sponsors to check met the other teRrorist group would come out and declare that they are sponsored by israel. Well provided its an igbo man its fact. When el rufai and co where named and suspected,nothing was done. When Femi Fani Kayode said that Boko haram was the military wing of the APC,they where allegations.....what I can say is that Boko haram is winning the propaganda war.....we are just to inactive for my liking.......
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
naijaking1:

My brother, the correct approach is to condemn ALL atrocities against unarmed Civilians. You can not pick and choose which cases are genocide and which are not

Where in my post did I promote not condemning all attrocities?

What we are discussing now are the attrocities perpetrated by Ihejirika's team. Your diversionary tactics will not absolve him of these crimes. Join decent people to condemn these crimes!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chamboy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
SeaGold: Ihejirika professionally did his job as a gallant military officer by curbing the incursion of Boko Haram during his time. It is not his primary responsibility to start arresting politicians sympathetic to the insurgent cause but to confront the enemies head on. Ihejirika we all knows delivered in his assignment hence the bickering of dim wit like Sickler El-Rufai. Imagine the paranoia telling Ihejirika he went for a revenge mission cos of what happened to the Biafrans on his people.

Ihejirika was one of the Army Chief out of the 3 in the military formation back then and he even had a superior in the person of Chief of Defense Staff. Why won't this northerners allow this IBO man to rest? Is it a crime for an IBO man to have attained such enviable position?

God is watching that demonic el-rufai even as he will not learn with the calamity befalling his household.
92 ibotic likes
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jdilight(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
chemali: Watch the clip on Arise TV. El-Rufai only quoted what was said by the negotiator. Or is Ihejirika saying El Rufai paid the guy to make the allegations?

If you were Boko haram, whom will you finger as your sponsor? Your friends (real sponsor) or your enemy? Why are they naming their sponsor now that they are falling rapidly.

Nigerians no get small brain at all.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chemali: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
jdilight:

If you were Boko haram, whom will you finger as your sponsor? Your friends (real sponsor) or your enemy? Why are they naming their sponsor now that they are falling rapidly.

Nigerians no get small brain at all.

In a sane society, you won't need an Australian to tell you the obvious. Your analogy doesn't add up. How come the government has been unable to determine and arrest the sponsors after so many years, with so many arrests? So you are saying Boko Haram is sending Nigerians on a wild goose chase via an Australian? Don't over think things, the answer is staring at you plainly.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
nduchucks:

Where in my post did I promote not condemning all attrocities?

What we are discussing now are the attrocities perpetrated by Ihejirika's team. Your diversionary tactics will not absolve him of these crimes. Join decent people to condemn these crimes!

Lol

Has the Nigerian Army killed more innocent lives than Boko Haram?

Get this right, it is not possible to try Ihejirika for war crimes without charging the whole Nigerian Government and including all arms of it security.

Ihejirika was simply executing the policy of the Nigerian Government

Any attempt to paint it into something else amounts to closet support for terrorism!
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jdilight(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
chemali:

In a sane society, you won't need an Australian to tell you the obvious. Your analogy doesn't add up. How come the government has been unable to determine and arrest the sponsors after so many years, with so many arrests? So you are saying Boko Haram is sending Nigerians on a wild goose chase via an Australian? Don't over think things, the answer is staring at you plainly.

Yes of cos, they must remain alive to remain relevant or you think they don't mean business? Dangling the carrot is the best in this kind of war.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Former governor of Borno sponsors Boko Haram - Boko Haram negotiator reveals:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/former-governor-of-borno-sponsors-boko.html
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by OJODEL10(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
thank god for his interventions. finally the real enemy of state will be unvein. keep it up disclose more about u hideout. yoruba always say, it is thelf that knws the foot steps of thelf on rock. keep it up.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Tundeiab(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
nagoma:

This beyond politics of PDP and APC . We are talking of heinous crime against humanity. We are talking of massacre of holocaust proportions, don't attempt to trivialize it, ihejirika has big big questions to answer.
Fine! Politics apart. Let the opposition and their supporters keep mute until he is proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jatthobber(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
There are two names you can call what Rtd. General Azubuike Ihejirika did yesterday: terrorism or rascality. I say it is both.Why did General Ihejirika call El-Rufai a Boko Haram commander when faced with accusations from Stephen Davis, hired by President Jonathan? What had El-Rufai to do with the rot he had been involved in and his behind being exposed by Davis? According to Dr. Davis, several Boko Haram commanders confided in him that Ihejirika was their boss. I believe El-Rufai must sue Ihejirika to begin to deliver his end as Nigeria now needs. It is time to end the rascality. Peregrino Brimah

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by donnish(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
abes:

You mean GEJ snipers?

mumu can u leav GEJ out of dis
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
donnish:
mumu can u leav GEJ out of dis

How will you leave GEJ out of this?

How will you leave the C-in-C of armed forces out of it when his Chief of army staff is a boko haram commander and chief strategist?

GEJ will tells us more someday... Keep this thread.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by hansad: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
chemali:

All these supposedly educated Nigerians, so Australian Davies is now your alibi in exonerating B/Haram and its sponsors? You don't even know that Oyibo is on a campaign to enable Oyibbo resume paying of pittance - litlle -or even nothing for Nigeria's crude oil? Oyibo children died fighting for crude oil in Iraq. Oyibo spent fortunes to take out Libya's Mummar Ghaddafi. Nigeria in the hands of B/Haram and its Arewa sponsors guarantees cheap crude oil for Oyibo. Thus Oyibo does not have to commit its young soldiers fighting and dying for oil in Nigeria. Oyibo is afraid China is fast creeping in to Nigeria business. Grow up before you concede Nigeria to extreme Islamic extremists. Stupid to ever believe that former COAS, Ihejrika had soft spot for agents destabilizing Nigeria. Oyibo has carried out huge false propaganda against GEJ. The propagandists may soon tell you that the Ihejirika man started the march to have Nigeria as an Islamic country, only to have gullible and ill-educated Nigerians do the economic fight for Oyibo.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by chemali: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
hansad: All these supposedly educated Nigerians, so Australian Davies is now your alibi in exonerating B/Haram and its sponsors? You don't even know that Oyibo is on a campaign to enable Oyibbo resume paying of pittance - litlle -or even nothing for Nigeria's crude oil? Oyibo children died fighting for crude oil in Iraq. Oyibo spent fortunes to take out Libya's Mummar Ghaddafi. Nigeria in the hands of B/Haram and its Arewa sponsors guarantees cheap crude oil for Oyibo. Thus Oyibo does not have to commit its young soldiers fighting and dying for oil in Nigeria. Oyibo is afraid China is fast creeping in to Nigeria business. Grow up before you concede Nigeria to extreme Islamic extremists. Stupid to ever believe that former COAS, Ihejrika had soft spot for agents destabilizing Nigeria. Oyibo has carried out huge false propaganda against GEJ. The propagandists may soon tell you that the Ihejirika man started the march to have Nigeria as an Islamic country, only to have gullible and ill-educated Nigerians do the economic fight for Oyibo.
All these supposedly uneducated Nigerians that are devoid of reasoning. This is not "white man said this". It is simple logic. It's your superior education that confirmed GEJ and Ihejirika should be absolved? If anyone needs growing up, it's you! Try using your brains next time before you talk.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Only one person has been accused of terrorism here and that is Ehijirika.

The australian negotiator evealed this - the video is everywhere and will be used as part of evidence in court.

I am asking human right groups to come together and get this man into The Hague now.

Insincere9geria is distorting the facts saying El-rufai and Ehijirika are accusing each other - this is the height of insincerity I have ever seen displayed by this character.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nigerians must drop this we vs them mentality and tackle international terrorism on our door steps

Ihejirika has done his bit

Others are in position of authority

Support the security forces at all times and defeat terror!!!
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikeansy: Nigerians must drop this we vs them mentality and tackle international terrorism on our door steps

Ihejirika has done his bit

Others are in position of authority

Support the security forces at all times and defeat terror!!!

Which security? The one headed by terrorist commandant Ehijirika?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikeansy:

Lol

Ihejirika was simply executing the policy of the Nigerian Government

Any attempt to paint it into something else amounts to closet support for terrorism!

Stop smearing the good name of the Nigerian government. These documented attrocities and war crimes have never been the policy of the Nigerian Government. It is not the policy of the Nigerian Government to have soldiers slitting the throats of Boko Haram suspects and dumping their bodies in a mass grave.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot: Only one person has been accused of terrorism here and that is Ehijirika.

The australian negotiator evealed this - the video is everywhere and will be used as part of evidence in court.

I am asking human right groups to come together and get this man into The Hague now.

Insincere9geria is distorting the facts saying El-rufai and Ehijirika are accusing each other - this is the height of insincerity I have ever seen displayed by this character.

Why are you waiting for the human rights community? Why not ask your father to effect the arrest?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

Why are you waiting for the human rights community? Why not ask your father to effect the arrest?

See this stu.pid flat.head monkey from SE evil forest...

Who can save Ehijirika, the boko haram chief strategist? Nobody, not even monkeys from baby factories.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

See this stu.pid flat.head monkey from SE evil forest...

Who can save Ehijirika, the boko haram chief strategist? Nobody, not even monkeys from baby factories.

Ihejirika is indeed a strategist!!! See as he tactically destroyed the northern economy!! He deserves a nobel prize for that
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
dealslip:

Please can you contribute positively without mentioning anything remotely related to tribalism. This is disheartening. Not everything should be seen through the lens of tribalism. Please stop this IBO, IBO, IBO thing all the time. You are first human before been IBO and NIGERIAN. Strife will never end as long as we justify the actions of our kinsmen. Let the appropriate quarters do their job.

Thank you ma. I was reacting harshly to the provocative utterances of a national leader in the person of Nasir El-Rufai who saw the military onslaught led by Ihejirika against Boko haram in a tribal dimension . He told the world that Ihejirika is on a retaliation mission against his people because of the Biafran war genocide the ibos suffered.

So you see, El-Rufai a national leader saw the military intervention through the tribal dimension and I responded accordingly.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
iconize:

You're still a poor Nigerian drunk.

Show me where and when I've abused any Nigerian tribe.

By the way, who even cares about Nigerians? Not even a rat assss.

And what makes you think I'm a Nigerian? Hey listen, don't disrupt my fun.

You are a person!

Are you stupidly and publicly denying you are not a product of a failed education system?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
nduchucks:

Stop smearing the good name of the Nigerian government. These documented attrocities and war crimes have never been the policy of the Nigerian Government. It is not the policy of the Nigerian Government to have soldiers slitting the throats of Boko Haram suspects and dumping their bodies in a mass grave.

Nduchuks you should know better

The structure of command in Nigerian army will not allow Ihejirika to run a private policy or agenda

He has to give orders to major generals and colonels who are not all Igbos

Besides how many times have we seen Boko Haram wear army uniform commit atrocities and blame the Nigerian army

You can try all you like but it will be impossible to selectively appreciate the efforts of government in tackling Boko haram

Ihejirika was the servant of the Nigerian government and was executing government policy. It will be impossible to selectively blackmail the man.

All of this effort to attack Ihejirika will be better helpful if channelled to help defeat this terror group called Boko haram

Slitting of peoples troAt and butchering pregnant women is the mode of operation of Boko Haram and it's sympathisers.

Has anybody produced evidence of a signal or video of Ihejirika giving orders for anybody's throat to be slit?

Do we not live in a country where soldiers undermine the army they serve for ethnic and religious reasons?

Those who want to accuse Ihejirika of all sorts must do more work to achieve that. A video of a bunch of thugs in military gear slitting people's throat will just not do!

In any case we have the bigger issue of Boko Haram terrorising parts of our country and declaring an Islamic state in which all must convert or be killed.

It baffles me why nduchuks and his type are not protesting against Boko haram with the same vigour they attack Ihejirika ?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
coolluk:

Been reading through this thread and i am seeing ur posts everywhere, i am meaning to ask you 'U get work?'

Unfortunately NO. Happy now?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by hansad: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
chemali:
All these supposedly uneducated Nigerians that are devoid of reasoning. This is not "white man said this". It is simple logic. It's your superior education that confirmed GEJ and Ihejirika should be absolved? If anyone needs growing up, it's you! Try using your brains next time before you talk.
By proclaiming use of Sharia codes in far north of Nigeria, your lot overtly or covertly invented B/Haram which has also said that it is fighting for sharia country. So sharap, stop this your Davies SILLY story of turning the man who curtailed B/Haram excesses an accomplice of B/Haram. Your stance is what you believed or read the "white man' Davies said. YOUR LOT WANT ASO ROCK BY ANY MEANS, ON OR BEFORE MAY 29, 2015 TO RETURN NIGERIA TO THE DARK AGES. BUT YOU CANNOT GET IT BECAUSE MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS. Go tell your Davies story of Ihejirika sponsored terrorists to your fellow monkeys. But as you accuse anybody that fought hard to curtail B/H excesses, be prepared as well for your own country different from those honestly fighting B/H terrorism. Because it is clear that we all cannot continue for too long in One Nigeria under onslaught by religious extremists from Northern Nigeria. Northern Nigeria is large and populated enough to form its purely Islamic country.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Timika: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
babyosisi: Thank God someone credible finally has the balls to take the bull by the testicles! Very interesting . The enemies of our house are members of our household. But one thing is certain. The Monster(BH) which they have created, will turn back to hunt them some day.

Sir,,get it recorded on tape with your evidence
We may need it someday.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Zakkyoz: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
thwarrior72: The yeye negotiator was merely rephrasing what the north & boko haram told him, which I called diversionary tactics, besides, he is a mere negotiator & not investigator.

Let me ask u a simple question, as a northerner & a muslim....if I as a Christian-easterner who u resented somuch approach u & give u money to bomb ur family will u accept it & do so?
pls stop that. i am not of the religion of peace, islam.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikeansy:

Nduchuks you should know better

The structure of command in Nigerian army will not allow Ihejirika to run a private policy or agenda

He has to give orders to major generals and colonels who are not all Igbos

Besides how many times have we seen Boko Haram wear army uniform commit atrocities and blame the Nigerian army

You can try all you like but it will be impossible to selectively appreciate the efforts of government in tackling Boko haram

Ihejirika was the servant of the Nigerian government and was executing government policy. It will be impossible to selectively blackmail the man.

All of this effort to attack Ihejirika will be better helpful if channelled to help defeat this terror group called Boko haram

Slitting of peoples troAt and butchering pregnant women is the mode of operation of Boko Haram and it's sympathisers.

Has anybody produced evidence of a signal or video of Ihejirika giving orders for anybody's throat to be slit?

Do we not live in a country where soldiers undermine the army they serve for ethnic and religious reasons?

Those who want to accuse Ihejirika of all sorts must do more work to achieve that. A video of a bunch of thugs in military gear slitting people's throat will just not do!

In any case we have the bigger issue of Boko Haram terrorising parts of our country and declaring an Islamic state in which all must convert or be killed.

It baffles me why nduchuks and his type are not protesting against Boko haram with the same vigour they attack Ihejirika ?

Story story. Both Boko Haram members and members of Ihejirika's army including he himself should be summarily executed if found guilty of war crimes.

Their attrocities have been documented, justice will be served soon enough. I have no sympathy for anyone who mistreats Nigerians and willy nilly murders them.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Tibins(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
No one can deceive Nigerians. SSS already has enough info on BH sponsors. They are now going around to tell BH lead fighters to tell whoever asked them that the ex COAS and a Sheriff are their sponsors. They simply demonstrated their pain that Sherriff defected from
Their party. Again, their pain that Ihejirika's tenure killed alot of their gun bearers.
Australian negotiator can only say what he was told... But Nigerians know how it all started

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.