Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina (3623 Views)

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. / Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by abayomi93(m): 2:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Just as there are guys without a penis,I hav come to realize that there are females without a vagina." the place is just sealed up"so can u marry a woman like that?
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Smh.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Truckpusher(m): 3:32am On Aug 29, 2014
abayomi93: Just as there are guys without a penis,I hav come to realize that there are females without a vagina." the place is just sealed up"so can u marry a woman like that?
Stop doing cheap crack, something expensive brings in better inspiration. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by MrsChima(f): 3:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Stop doing cheap crack, something expensive brings in better inspiration. tongue

You should know! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by jeffizy(m): 4:37am On Aug 29, 2014
As odd as the topic might sound, it is a disorder that may be rare but exists.
It is called MRKH- Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome......can't translate that.

MRKH, A rare genetic condition in which the vagina and the uterus are under developed or absent.
Women with this condition in the south west of Nigeria are called 'lakiriboto'.

If there's any medical solution or otherwise for such syndrome is what I cannot say.
@op.....I think sex is important in a marriage settings for many obvious reasons than one. Having a partner without a sex organ may limit the pleasure enjoyed in such settings.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Swegzfreak: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Na ass F.uck go sure bdat
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2014
...I cant marry such person....Aldo it is a dis-order...I believe s*x is for procreation....I believe it makes the bond between stronger....I believe it acts like a catalyst in any marriage, it will trigger more and more love.....

...Even if we marry this kind of person out of love, a time will come you will feel so so Hot and wish you have dated a normal able-bodied humanbeing........

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Odunharry(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Stop doing cheap crack, something expensive brings in better inspiration. tongue
i dy tell u....
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Odunharry(m): 6:05am On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ...I cant marry such person....Aldo it is a dis-order...I believe s*x is for procreation....I believe it makes the bond between stronger....I believe it acts like a catalyst in any marriage, it will trigger more and more love.....

...Even if we marry this kind of person out of love, a time will come you will feel so so Hot and wish you have dated a normal able-bodied humanbeing........
Ya...infidelity will come in
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Odunharry(m): 6:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Op u no dy sleep?see time make u dy post topic
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Odunharry(m): 6:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser
(MRKH) syndrome is a disorder that
occurs in females and mainly affects
the reproductive system. This
condition causes the vagina and
uterus to be underdeveloped or absent. Affected women usually do
not have menstrual periods due to the absent uterus.
Often, the first noticeable sign of MRKH syndrome is that menstruation does not begin by age 16 (primary amenorrhea).
Women with MRKH syndrome have a female chromosome pattern (46,XX) and normally functioning ovaries. They also have normal female external Instruments and normal breast and pubic hair development. Although women with this condition are usually unable
to carry a pregnancy, they may be able to have children through assisted reproduction.
MRKH syndrome affects approximately 1 in 4,500 newborn girls
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
"A woman without a womanliness"
First of all why is she called a woman? Because of the "wo"(womb). If she doesn't have the ENTRY to plant a seed in2 the womb, I see no other reason to term her a woman.
BTW how does she/HE pee? Just curious#
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by OmichaelO: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
@op Just include with No boo.bies also

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by sexymoma(f): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Swegzfreak: Na ass F.uck go sure bdat
Chineke shocked dis wan don dey look for alternative angry
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
I can't.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by gemiclem(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
first day in school

if u quote me ehnn

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by zoeee(f): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Y is she called a woman den
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Isiterere(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
make I come learn here, though I first heard this issue wayback in secondary school.

To the question , I CAN'T. Yoruba called it LAKIRIBOTO

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ...I cant marry such person....Aldo it is a dis-order...I believe s*x is for procreation....I believe it makes the bond between stronger....I believe it acts like a catalyst in any marriage, it will trigger more and more love.....

temigracie wey me I think say u hate dis tin wey we dey talk abt.. Hehehehehehe* winks*
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 30, 2014
tosyne2much: temigracie wey me I think say u hate dis tin wey we dey talk abt.. Hehehehehehe* winks*
...hmmmm...Wen i tell u say i be sister??...abeg, body no be wood jere...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm...Wen i tell u say i be sister??...abeg, body no be wood jere...
So you like bleeping like this
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by tayoxx(m): 2:24am On Aug 30, 2014
wtf is he saying.... undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by roymary: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Op

Can you voluntarily get a room at Yaba Left
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by KillerBeauty(f): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2014
urhoboman: "A woman without a womanliness"
First of all why is she called a woman? Because of the "wo"(womb). If she doesn't have the ENTRY to plant a seed in2 the womb, I see no other reason to term her a woman.
BTW how does she/HE pee? Just curious#

Fyi women don't use their v@gina to pee
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:

Fyi women don't use their v@gina to pee
shocked for real?? Where does it come out from? I wud like to knw if u don't mind
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by KillerBeauty(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2014
urhoboman: shocked for real?? Where does it come out from? I wud like to knw if u don't mind

The womanliness conprise of the clit, urethra opening(where urine comes out from) and the v@gina entrance. The latter is just for sex and childbirth
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:

The womanliness conprise of the clit, urethra opening(where urine comes out from) and the v@gina entrance. The latter is just for sex and childbirth
wow, thanks, I jux got to knw this.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:

woooooow !!! Na now I jst dey knw dis ooooo *covers face*
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina by lekzytaker(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Personally, I don't think so.......Exit

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No "Single Yoruba Ladies" In Igbo Land? / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.