Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107326 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Bode2: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy:
then if prety women is the problem of a man,the u try ur best and get a prety lady,and also test the machine before u buy,some people pretends to be christians, no chuku before marriage, and then they found out after marriage that the lady go just lay down without shaking the engine, and oh ohoo u starts regret and and u remember ur old gall that can shake the engine well well, and finally u stats cheating,,,,so my point is if u love woman like i do,,get a prety wife,,and also test and confirm that she is good finito then enjoy,,,my opinion anyway
. advice from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Rikidony(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

"Signature: Ban by Maclatunji but delivered by Seun. Thank Boss "

What was your offence
I POSTED THIS ISLAM IS PIss Short form for peace and i was ban.....WTF
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by franugo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
marioking: Endtime tinz shocked

wetin concern d post nd endtime
Some naijans sef, clueless since 1960. embarassed
marioking: Endtime tinz shocked

wetin concern d post nd endtime
Some naijans sef, clueless since 1960.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
agabaI23: Most of the posters here seem to have concluded that he is guilty of adultery. What if it is a lie the woman is using to get a divorce based on the accusation that she has been relegated to the background?

I am not member of his church for your information.
your wife is by the law of marriage your self so why is he relegating his wife to the background, why didn't' he relegate himself and ask his vice president to take over why he is alive , Christ is a criminal from the pit of hell,

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by nora544: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
It is good that they make it in Uk than you will see how rich he is.

I feel he has fear that he will lose his money to his wife.

He is a fake pastor and he is not allowed to tell people in south africa that he can heal HIV/AIDS
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
The main problem is not that what Chris did is a surprise , in fact it is a known fact that many of these so called ministers sleep around.

What is really shocking is how the mumu followers of these men refuse to believe that their Man of God is capable of such evil. In fact , they have so elevated these men to god like status that they keep living in a make believe world despite the atrocities and wickedness of these so called ministers.

Our only role model is Jesus Christ who is in the exact image and likeness of God, we are to follow him ONLY and not Kumuiyi, Adebpye, Chris Okotie etc etc.

Keep following these men and many of you will be damned.

Remember : Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by free2ryhme: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nobleval: you got me wrong...who said that i'm complaining? Smh... smiley

U dey try sha

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by LyfeJennings(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
okeyben10:

yu sound like a broken record
adultery is grounds for divorce
curly haired swaggery chris oyakilome...had the effrontery to preach in favor of masturbation.
v always known he had skeletons.
thank yu wife for exposing his hypocrisy.
one down....

U know what U are
An opportunist & big negative being!!!!
thats what id choose to call U from ur post. U wld do worst If U were Anita but thankfully U not. "Curly haired swaggery Chris Oyakilome". Look at the way U described him,where in the Scriptures did your Lord condemn good looks? where in the bible did your Lord God give dress codes for ordained ministers?
& Hell yes,he spoke in favour of masturbation cos he felt it was right. Religion is best defined as perception of interpretation.
Well,its your own choice sha. Just stop this PHD (pull him down) thoughts of yours if U want to succeed in life
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sugaarbear(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
bolaino: Do not be deceived my Good lady, it is an unwritten law in the unwritten code of ethics for men, all men are liable to cheat. All men. Do not be deceived. Believe me or not, it's the honest truth, because he tells you he doesn't like other women or because he behaves in a certain way does not mean he can't cheat on you, he will if he has the chance, If reverend Fathers can give birth to children, who is your husband or boyfriend that he will not cheat, Be wise melady, Open your eyes. God bless you.
now yuve really discouraged her with these words.........my dad didnt cheat on my mom sha

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by xynerise: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why are people shocked at this story? Is he Jesus Christ? Besides, a pastor that allows his congregation to dress like prostitu'tes and gangsters should not be far from committing adultery.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by LyfeJennings(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos:

Of course that's a perfect answer to your dilemma. She has to be greedy.

Unlike brainwashed African women that will stay in a marriage no matter what the husband does, she comes from a part of the world where you pay for your crimes and indiscretions not minding your gender or your status in the community.

Before she can apply for divorce, she must have taken the time to think about the consequences of her actions and the sort of brouhaha it would cost. Who knows? She might have given Chris several warnings.

& that haf dated foreigners,this is the way they act. Like greedy animals. Why Dont african monkeys learn to pick the right thing from the west? Must we do all they do? Whatever happened to our culture? Im not even talking bout the race here but the scriptures. She chose to marry a pastor,why cant she tolerate his excesses and have him go back to the Lord if he has been wrong... guy,I tire 4 people like U man

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bnovative(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
it's appalling how we castigate our politicians when they do wrong, then turn around to make excuses for our MOGs when they falter. Could we have defended the man if he was just a member? Truth be told, everyone has a weakness he struggles to hide. How could pastor Chris have left his wife in London, miles away from him for years, yet the followers would have me believe he's a supper man. let him beg the wife else,the story is just about to start.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by tsolz150: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Christians.... People of little faith!!!disunity is their watchword...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Idrismusty97(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nobleval: sorry...I don't understand you.
Bros stop taking Nairaland seriously. Stop getting emotional over fake characters in the online world. Nothing is real here! anyone can choose who they want to be. The real world is outside... Login only to take the best part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by chiogoezubem(f): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wow! Lord have mercy.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Sweetlemon(f): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
blink182: On this issue, I will stand by Pastor Chris. It is obvious Pastor Chris will not be going the way of many nigerian pastors including big shots like Late Arch. Bishop Benson Idahosa, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Pastor Oyedepo and others who turned the church of God into personal property that will be willed to their wives instead he has chosen to take the part of Redeem church, baptist and other big churches where pastors rise through the ranks.

I was a BLW member for about 4 years and in BLW you can be just a cell member today and become a Pastor tomorrow all depending on your ability to win souls for Christ.

It has become obvious to Anita that eventually when Pastor Chris passes on, she is not next in line to become President of BLW. I know at least 20 pastors that are ahead of her in ministry. While wait until the dude is gone and I am placed on some funny pension while another takes over the helm of things? I should divorce the man now and cart away with all the court permits.

Let me make it known too that Pastor Chris does not have personal property to the best of my knowledge, the privileges he enjoys are attached to the office of President, Believers Love World. When he is no more, all of these perks will simply slide to the next president and Anita is having non of it. She wants her share and she wants it now, while I feel sympathy for her, I think she has gone too far with the adultery accusation but then she might be right.

I pray God gives Pastor Chris the wisdom and courage to outlive this storm likewise Anita.

wow!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by toseen29: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
The mistake was made right from the moment they took the decision for the husband to head the church from Lagos and the wife to play her own role from another location. Where on earth do they do that (husband & wife) people that should be together, relating physically not teleconference, skyping or wateva means as its done in business this days. he left his wife in the hands of people who she relates with daily,who are her first ears those who have their own opinion of how things shud be, what do you expect to get in return? a submissive wife abi, who u've sold out all in the name of serving GOD... i may be wrong thou, this is simply my own opinion of the problem plaguing their marriage. May God bless your home Anita & Chris.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by paxonel(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngsage: grin grin grin
Diaris Godu in everything we are doing. You this Pastor. You see, God have catch you. Kontinu. Kontinu oh. Is it good? You think sey na only you waka come abi?

Now America has known all the things you have been doing, she have know.

But Final Judgement day his still coming. keep it up.
shut up! the story is not true
fake
next time don't carry fake info from foolish websites
if vanguard, punch, sun news etc are not carrying the story know that it is fake
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by andyanders: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: Wow! I hope this is not true. Cause I'm always touched by his preaching and his books are wonderful(a simple way of understanding and communicating with God effectively). I read his books every week. I refuse to believe this!

Why not? When the man said that self servicing is not a sin.He will also tell you that having another woman is not a sin.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by paxonel(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngsage: grin grin grin
Diaris Godu in everything we are doing. You this Pastor. You see, God have catch you. Kontinu. Kontinu oh. Is it good? You think sey na only you waka come abi?

Now America has known all the things you have been doing, she have know.

But Final Judgement day his still coming. keep it up.
shut up! the story is not true
fake
next time don't carry fake info from foolish websites
if vanguard, punch, sun news etc are not carrying the story know that it is fake
have you ever seen a divorce suit that takes more than three months to finalize before?
during this Three months what is Anita and chris doing?
looking at themselves waiting for lawyers?
una nor well
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Appswheel(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) & CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT(CAPM) EXAM PREPARATORY CLASS IN NIGERIA-LAGOS | ABUJA | PH &KADUNA

Early Bird Registration discount of 5% if you pay in full 2-6 weeks ahead of class.

We stick with our trainees till they successfully write and pass their exams.
Follow link below for full training information and Registration

REGISTER

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by thorpido(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pennywise: It doesnt look like the guy ever loved his wife. He got her dumped in London for decades while he frolicks in Lagos. Why marry her if you dont truly love her? Was he compelled?

I would say Chris Oyakhilome has been very unfair to this lady. She has needs like any other. He can be in Lagos having his choice of babes which can always be dismissed as one of those things (afterall a pastor is a human being).

But a lady pastor can not do that without enormous personal guilt and shame. He has deprived the poor woman of true happiness through neglect. Its unfair. I hope she gets to find true happiness in future which might mean having to leave the ministry. That would amount to a huge sacrifice but money is not everything. Peace and happiness is. Its a pity she has had to sacrifice much of her youth without getting any.
You chose pennywise as your username but this comment is not an exercise of wisdom.
How could you come to this conclusion without living with them?They started out together but as the church grew and became international,she was assigned to head the UK branches.What do you mean dump in London?You say it like pastor Chris has never been abroad since she left Nigeria.Do you know pastor Chris hardly stays in Nigeria?

I'm not holding forth for him but your comment is obviously misguided.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by obicaddy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Since he said there's nothing wrong in mastubation,coupled with pretty ladies in d church who normally wear skimpy and tight fitting cloths to chucrh, then if he's accused of adultery am nt suprised!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by donodion(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pastor Chris is fine man.He needs not chase after women.Women and I mean well loaded ones does the chasing.However we need proofs to accept the allegations.Period!!!.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Spotless180(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
but dat man knows how to teach d bible sha. why all this na? i normally listen to his message even though i dnt attend his church.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nmeri17: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
spiritual konji grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by DaWorshiper(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Father lead us not into temptation!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Vectorchuks: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Don't be deceived by mere false story. Mark my word it can never happen because I know who pastor chris is. I expect more of this type of stories, because even Jesus faced similar situation when some people thought and said that he was possessed of an evil spirit .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by DIVFAVOR(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmm what can I say? am still surprise about the whole story, Chris may not be saint neither Anita, but there is something we over-look. These men of God are not spirit but human beings so it takes the GRACE of God for their spirit man to control the flesh man.

Take it or leave it, satan has never be happy seeing this church waxing stronger and also some other churches, so their target is to do whatever it takes to put it down. And satan 3 greatest weapons are:

1. Discord within the church members, especially the elders of the church
2. Divorce within the head pastor.
3. Dirty behaviors of the head pastors family.

So from my own point, I see it as satan coming in to fight the church, and it(satan) waited for a perfect time to strike......
I think its time we Christians put our heads together and fight this so called agenda against the churches.

Am a full practicing Catholic....... that believe in a true bible believing church that testify the spirit of God in them.

God bless we all.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by philips70(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
manny4life:

If it is Adamic, Adam never cheated.

Bro, many accounts suggest differently. Whether true or false I can't verify but Adam had more than one wife according to lots of write-ups.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by damosky12(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
ojtopsy:

"united with all his wives"
this is the part I always argue with people that God never decreed monogamy for anyone in the bible but we apply our own sentiments just to make us good in the eye of oyinbos.
you will only be one flesh with our wife at a time even if u marry pass Solomon abi na orgy u wan practise b4.
"be one flesh with one wife at a time". Oboy u go write ur own Bible o. If God supported the idea, why didnt HE create 'many Eves' for Adam (Genesis 2)? Why did'nt HE guide that Abraham's servant to marry 'wives' for Isaac (Genesis 24)? Listen my brother read through Ephesians 5:20-33.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by damosky12(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
ojtopsy:

"united with all his wives"
this is the part I always argue with people that God never decreed monogamy for anyone in the bible but we apply our own sentiments just to make us good in the eye of oyinbos.
you will only be one flesh with our wife at a time even if u marry pass Solomon abi na orgy u wan practise b4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.