Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107369 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by royalblood21: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge: Don't let ur hubby go out "HUNGRY" or "HOR•NY". Maybe the woman didn't play her part well n the pastor couldn't control d konji lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. #JustThinking
U thinking right...! grin , a situation where pastors wife can not gv BJ... or she is afraid of Doggy...then pastor need to satisfy himself outside faa!!!...pastor need omo igboro to complete His ministry lol... All the pastors engage in adultery!!! I can say it anywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ugoezeik(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Arysexy: More reason for him to indulge in masturbation since he said it's not sin.
r U serious? Wia he quote it l wan folo c
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Smooyis(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Whatever the pastor must have done, it is not for us to judge. Again divorce is not the best way out of the matter because we all make mistakes. No one is perfect, not even a pastor. So be careful in your comments.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Idrismusty97(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
aviazuva: WHAAAAAT? RAPSODY OF END TIMEZ
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by just2endowed: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
nl will not break my ribs with lafterr ohhhhh.......i reported this kind of story early this year about a crack in there marriage b4 nl went down, but it dint hit fp
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sugaarbear(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Must you blame the woman, who has been suffering in silence all these years, now?
were yu there or did she tell you she was suffering in silence?.......
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by royalblood21: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
jmoore:

If you believe everything you read without verification then you need to format your brain .
U be fool... did u go to Abj to verify weda Ribadu decamped to PDP? or u go sambisa to verify the 200 gals missing? Chris de Bleep everywhere u r asking me to verify... if they divorce dat mean they ve to shear the property including the church.. #lobatan grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ventura1: Proponent of monogamy form of marriage are the cause of all these cases. Its really difficult for a man to stick to one woman and God did not condemn polygamy.
What christians quote to condemn polygamy is just an advise from apostle paul and not a law.
Well said.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ugoezeik(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
larryUG: Am i surprised that he is being accused of adultery? Hell No. if a man like him will say masturbation is not a sin, i wont be surprised if he committed adultery. na very minor sin to him ( assuming he considers it a sin)
self service not a sin? Pls au him put mouth tokam n on wch newspaper him say it l wan kwn because l wan start my revolution hia now
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ugoezeik(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
kel4soft: OP, What will you gain by opening this thread here?
c Dem

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by royalblood21: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Smooyis: Whatever the pastor must have done, it is not for us to judge. Again divorce is not the best way out of the matter because we all make mistakes. No one is perfect, not even a pastor. So be careful in your comments.
Fool is ur second name

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by philips70(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
manny4life:

Hmm, I believe in one account as documented in the Bible, even the Jewish Torah suggests the same thing.

Please just check and read up. We all know if the bible recorded all accounts Google's will be child's play. Am not saying the account is rock solid but it is there.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ibdeals1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
shocked angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
whaaat!
pishures or adonbelieveit.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Moonland100(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
END OF HIS CAREER,SORRY FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yawa don gas...Oboy what kind of embarrassment is this?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by tintingz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lilimax:

So you're an advocate of Polygamy?
It may had worked in the olden days for some but not with this present generation...
It has a lot of demerits and it is not healthy at all embarassed

Monogamy is still the best form of marriage except that most men and women lacks self control.
Yeah, monogamy is the best form of marriage while your pastors are busy f#cking church members(adultery).

Both monogamy and polygamy are OK for marriage nothing like "best" in these case of marriage.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
franugo:

wetin concern d post nd endtime
Some naijans sef, clueless since 1960. embarassed

wetin concern d post nd endtime
Some naijans sef, clueless since 1960.

Do you know while my comment was short

because

i foreseen some fo.ols quoting me grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sweetyEse(f): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't believe this.:/
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
She knew they've both amassed a lot of wealth and its time to enjoy it with another stronger ,younger lover than Chris and his pot belly.

The fear of white woman is the beginning of wisdom because a real African woman wouldn't this and bring their name to disrepute but again this albinos never ceases to amaze me.

Oya Chris time to shine another congo like no man's business - You can always start from the congregation. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Vectorchuks: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos:

This is what idolizing a man can do to one's head - it will rid it of any sensible reasoning. You cant even know yourself as of one hour to come. You only know who you were, and you are right now at this moment. How can you now boast of knowing a man you know through TV?
I know what pastor chris and his lovely wife will do when they get to hear this type of false story. Let me tell u , they will laugh Hahahahaha just as I am laughing now hahahahahahah . The most interesting thing about this whole rumour is that he will not say anything negative about the perpetrators of this story instead he will pray and bless them the more because they are nepios and know not what they are doing.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by royalblood21: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
Truckpusher: She knew they've both amassed a lot of wealth and its time to enjoy it with another stronger ,younger lover than Chris and his pot belly.

The fear of white woman is the beginning of wisdom because a real African woman wouldn't this and bring their name to disrepute but again this albinos never ceases to amaze me.

Oya Chris time to shine another congo like no man's business - You can always start from the congregation. grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by brightoinmcs: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
If those who profess to be followers of Christ have no light to give, it is because they have no connection with the source of light. - Ellen G. White.
I've always known dt dis church is a worldly church.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by deb(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
They are human beings that is all!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by priscaoge(f): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: A man cheats on his wife and you blame The wife... Right? *Grow up!
IGNORED!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
its nt been up to a month i had issues wit my friend.
she put up a man's dp on my bb. bleached skin n fried hair
To me, it looked gay n disgusting. i asked her if they must look like chris or like christ, cos frm d jerry curls n parting of hair which most of them do, they simply make chris their model
she said d man was pastor chris cousin, dt i need to renew my mind.
dt d man was simply handsome. since we had dt arguement,she has been avoiding me.

U don see am now,.

Bt on a serious note,christianity is a personal race.Everyone willbe held accountable for his or het deeds. if u look at thijgs dt happen these days in d church, u will chose to be a pagan. Dt u heard pastor chris own today does not mean ur own pastor is free. I have witnessed two pastors punished n dismissed in mountain of fire on adultery charges. one in kaltungo,Gombe state n d other in onitsha regional office. u can now imagine if the pastors life supports all the fire and die prayer points .
May God help us, we shld all ask ourselves this questn,'am i living a righteous life? will i be proud or ashamed if my secret life is aired?'

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by fairari022(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ogbakolo: your wife is by the law of marriage your self so why is he relegating his wife to the background, why didn't' he relegate himself and ask his vice president to take over why he is alive , Christ is a criminal from the pit of hell,
at the emboldened, oboy no let annoyance make you go place cuss on yourself oh cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Suspect33(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
cool Forever Catholic..... Catholic church is d best in the world
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sylve11: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Decree nissi, in legal terms, is like a yellow card in a football match which is a precursor to a red card (“decree absolute”) if no new evidence is provided to stall proceedings. Church insiders said Oyakhilome had been hoping for rapprochement, but he was left with no option than to receive the papers when the lawyers cornered him at his hotel in London. T
http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-pastor-oyakhilomes-wife-finally-files-for-divorce-in-london-court | TheCable

dis part funny sha, most especially the 'corner' of a word. cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nobleval: sorry...I don't understand you.
But I wrote it in english not hausa, how can you not understand?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ZinoFego: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pure Lie

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed

I tell ya! It can do a man and undo a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.