Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107370 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by noskybanj(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngsage: grin grin grin
Diaris Godu in everything we are doing. You this Pastor. You see, God have catch you. Kontinu. Kontinu oh. Is it good? You think sey na only you waka come abi?

Now America has known all the things you have been doing, she have know.

But Final Judgement day his still coming. keep it up.
Smtimes b4 u make sm comments, remember d fact dat u r a girl, nd talk like 1. Dnt just rush in 2 say smtin xo u'll b d 1st 2 comment. na wa o
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by esere826: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Even if this is true
it won't affect his ministry. Thankfully, he has built his ministry to withstand such shocks

Sometimes, I wish this one wife thing was not mentioned in the bible
MOG's no for get any issue

Also,
if he cheated on her
she could equally cheat on him if she wishes
as long as there are no infections passed on by any party
and this shouldn't raise any eyebrow in the church

abeg I tire,.. make I face my own business

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Vectorchuks: Don't be deceived by mere false story. Mark my word it can never happen because I know who pastor chris is. I expect more of this type of stories, because even Jesus faced similar situation when some people thought and said that he was possessed of an evil spirit .

This is what idolizing a man can do to one's head - it will rid it of any sensible reasoning. You cant even know yourself as of one hour to come. You only know who you were, and you are right now at this moment. How can you now boast of knowing a man you know through TV?

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Vikthor(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
angry interesting news
Waiting for part 2...
This matter Neva end..
How about that Oyedepo guy way dem ban from entering UK....
I dey observe

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
esere826: Even if this is true
it won't affect his ministry. Thankfully, he has built his ministry to withstand such shocks

Sometimes, I wish this one wife thing was not mentioned in the bible
MOG's no for get any issue

Also,
if he cheated on her
she could equally cheat on him if she wishes
as long as there are no infections passed on by any party
and this shouldn't raise any eyebrow in the church

abeg I tire,.. make I face my own business

Patience is a virtue. Why not wait for another 25 years when you develop a brain before commenting.

This is sad for me. I used to admire that couple. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Bros stop taking Nairaland seriously. Stop getting emotional over fake characters in the online world. Nothing is real here! anyone can choose who they want to be. The real world is outside... Login only to take the best part of it.
owk. smiley

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by wayne4loan: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
lomaxx: Konji na bastard grin

Na who go come go heaven now?
. #word
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by nora544: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Vikthor: angry interesting news
Waiting for part 2...
This matter Neva end..
How about that Oyedepo guy way dem ban from entering UK....
I dey observe

Oyedepo has also a problem with his church in UK!

It could be possible that he cannot open his church!

He has also a little problem with the goverment about money like pastor chis has also at the moment in UK!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by manny4life(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
philips70:

Bro, many accounts suggest differently. Whether true or false I can't verify but Adam had more than one wife according to lots of write-ups.

Hmm, I believe in one account as documented in the Bible, even the Jewish Torah suggests the same thing.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Jmowoe(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is how some of you invite curses into your lives.....
Can't you read? It was only an allegation; a claim is called an allegation when there are no proofs to back it up. The source only said He was accused of adultery not that He was seen in the act or that they have a video document to confirm the authenticity of the claim, and some of you here are already excreting with your mouths. Even if he was caught cheating, who in the world are you to judge him? Are you more righteous than he is? "You haven't taken out the lion in your eye yet you've managed to see the mouse in your brother's eye." Please be careful what you say so you don't get what you have not bargained for. If the man of God has done something wrong, leave him to his creator to judge because He's the only one that sees both things done In the open and in secret. Thank you. And in case you're thinking I'm a member of Christ embassy.....uhm I'm not.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by esere826: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
1stCitizen:

Patience is a virtue. Why not wait for another 25 years when you develop a brain before commenting.

This is sad for me. I used to admire that couple. cry cry cry

don't be too emotional about these issues my friend
after all, no life was lost

Also,
don't worry. Life goes on.
Sadness is transient
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
these are one if the reasons I stopped going to church to worship my God. I prefer reading my bible at home and in my office. I still give thanks to all my sunday school teachers bc of the knowledge I got from them yrs back. all these Church things is purely for economic gains. I admire Pastor Chris so much. I never like nor hate the wife or any other pastor's wife. I don't even read her page on Rapsody.
I will blame chris bc he is one of those pastor that believed in giving their wife top position without merit. If Anita is not ranked second in Christ embassy then why will she be writing pages on Rhapsody?
the bible said give respect to ur pastor/prist not their wife.
money is the root of all evil.
those girls that sex pastors, what are u thinking?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Vikthor(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
UjSizzle: I don't want to believe this sad
tongue sorry NNE....just try eehhh
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Kasykel(f): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Most of these pastors wives push their husband into anoda lady's arm with their attitude.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nna men I guess I am not the only one if pastors can do it den who am I not to. Dis girls would not allow us rest always pursing us marriage is self decit nowadays.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by komodapson(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
agabaI23: Most of the posters here seem to have concluded that he is guilty of adultery. What if it is a lie the woman is using to get a divorce based on the accusation that she has been relegated to the background?

I am not member of his church for your information.

No mind them, dem b alabosi...na only u get different view, but all i could imagine is pastors cock on a big tit dashing a Pov
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kasykel: Most of these pastors wives push their husband into anoda lady's arm with their attitude.

What d hell are u talking about. Comot der make I hear word. Der is no xcuse in being a cheat moreover he is a popular pastor he shoould neva have done dat. Imagine wat all this would do to chriStians slowly becoming d laufin stock of religons.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Vikthor(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: . Amen!
Wassap babe grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by komodapson(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
bossmini84:

What d hell are u talking about. Comot der make I hear word. Der is no xcuse in being a cheat moreover he is a popular pastor he shoould neva have done dat. Imagine wat all this would do to chriStians slowly becoming d laufin stock of religons.

Guy,abeg try think 4 a sec b4 unah begin type. Remember nah still 'allegation'..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bolaino(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
zoeee:

I hear u. But I still stand by what I said!
Good and I respect your decision, who knows, yours could be the exception, There's always an exception. But if pastor chris oyakhilome can cheat on his spouse, then I'm short of words to say. I wish you all the best though.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bolaino(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
sugaarbear: now yuve really discouraged her with these words.........my dad didnt cheat on my mom sha
hahahaha, story story, where you there with him all those nights he traveled and was lonely?? Lol
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jmowoe: This is how some of you invite curses into your lives.....
Can't you read? It was only an allegation; a claim is called an allegation when there are no proofs to back it up. The source only said He was accused of adultery not that He was seen in the act or that they have a video document to confirm the authenticity of the claim, and some of you here are already excreting with your mouths. Even if he was caught cheating, who in the world are you to judge him? Are you more righteous than he is? "You haven't taken out the lion in your eye yet you've managed to see the mouse in your brother's eye." Please be careful what you say so you don't get what you have not bargained for. If the man of God has done something wrong, leave him to his creator to judge because He's the only one that sees both things done In the open and in secret. Thank you. And in case you're thinking I'm a member of Christ embassy.....uhm I'm not.
The same way we should be left with our God...why do pastors tell people they will face hellfire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by royalblood21: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
vislabraye: If a man is surrounded with hot sexy babes everyday, e no go easy for am Oh. Thats why in some churches like MFM and Deeper Life, women must tie scarf and dress very modestly.

Just go to these contemporary churches, and see fine babes with smooth skin. Most of them are even looking for good husbands. They are attracted to pastors much more than and other man. If you are married, you will find one woman prettier than your wife. It's not easy.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by MAYOWAAK: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
egbaguy: where is that COZA pastor? Holy ghost nva instruct am to address d ese walter matter or gv a robust comment?? Can okotie swear him no dey ffucky fuccky? Awon oloshi pastors

Na succulent silence we get.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by komodapson(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Topgainer: According to Rev Chris, once you are a born again you can still indulge in all sorts and God can look the other way because you are a baby Christian. In otherwords, there is a god to always overlook your continued indulgence provided you phone him to apologize after each act.
My question has always been
how can I possibly be a committed Christian in such a gathering? Among people who think that way, so much permissive-ness
Pls are we still going 2c d kidnapped girls
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Ventura1: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kasykel: Most of these pastors wives push their husband into anoda lady's arm with their attitude.
Not only pastors wives, most married woman about 95% who are obsessed by this monogamy of a thing possess such attitude, for their mind the man cannot marry another woman coz it will be counted as sin, so he really do not have an option but to suffer in silence cos its one man, one woman.
Most woman that are yet to married or the oloshos know this and then cash on it.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2014

A man can only be pushed if he has his flight plan mapped out already.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Ayatullah(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
JESUS WAS DEADLY RIGHT
Jesus definitely know what he was saying in the bible when he called these end-time Pastors WORKERS OF INIQUITY shocked
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by inice(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngsage: grin grin grin
Diaris Godu in everything we are doing. You this Pastor. You see, God have catch you. Kontinu. Kontinu oh. Is it good? You think sey na only you waka come abi?

Now America has known all the things you have been doing, she have know.

But Final Judgement day his still coming. keep it up.
keep out of pastors' issues before u are plagued without knowing why
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by namdo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
seems the wife wan run with her own share. Never underestimate oyibo woman. Pastor Chris you will overcome this.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sugaarbear(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I dey teyuuu...People esp ladies like this kind Gossip eh.. trust this thread to reach 99 Comments
at least e better pass ebola story

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by aviazuva: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
WHAAAAAT? RAPSODY OF END TIMEZ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.