Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master (29844 Views)

Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES / ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nigerians are probably scared because they know they are mostly scams. If you don't have anything involving scam in nature you don't have to be afraid of the security plan. I think it is a good idea the mastercard take care of such electronic project for their good experience.

3 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija: Nigerians are probably scared because they know they are mostly scams. If you don't have anything involving scam in nature you don't have to be afraid of with the security plan. I think it is a good idea the mastercard take care of such electronic project for their good experience.

It's not about that. It's about your right as a human being.

That was the same reason why the UK ID card project was scrapped.

And this one is far worse than that.

4 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by obiscolly(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop exposing your impaired brain induced by artificial insemination everywhere, you stark illiterate.

Did you read that link again? Do that, and this time read it carefully, or get someone to translate it to your local dialect. I understand English language isn't your first language. However, you just have to do it tonight - and do it slowly till you can comprehend what the whole scheme is about.

And make sure you thank me later, you scandalous duffer!
Stupidity is a virus! So sorry for you. This would be my last mention. E-diots usually never give in even after realizing how dumb their arguments are, so I aint surprised.

Hope you get well soon!

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by eledacedar(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
CoolHunk: The US spies on even their closest allies. And the FG somehow contrived to foolishly hand over delicate information to them. The Americans must be laughing at us now. China even outlawed windows 8.

Don't mind them. Pentagon, US DOD etc have all been hacked at a point in time in the recent past. If any terrorist organisation wants to target Nigerians, they just need to hack MasterCard database

3 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
obiscolly:
Stupidity is a virus! So sorry for you. This would be my last mention. E-diots usually never give in even after realizing how dumb their arguments are, so I aint surprised.

Hope you get well soon!

Have you read the link, you odious git?

Go read the link and update me on your understanding of the whole scheme, so as to enable me educate your dead brain cells on how it works. My service to humanity and the black race.

If there's any justice in the world, you would have been shot dead, with ya brain blow out, for having the IQ of a panda! undecided

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by mydavidorf: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
I do not. See anything bad in d new I'd card is just dat some people are not happy seeing GEJ working

4 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Have you read the link, you odious git?

Go read the link and update me on your understanding of the whole scheme, so as to enable me educate your dead brain cells on how it works. My service to humanity and the black race.

If there's any justice in the world, you would have been shot dead, with ya brain blow out, for having the IQ of a panda! undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex:

It's not about that. It's about your right as a human being.

That was the same reason why the UK ID card project was scrapped.

And this one is far worse than that.
I don't think so. Many people who use credit cards most have one or more information in credit card companies database. This is going to be based on agreement. Mastercard has good records. Was UK's ID involving mastercard?

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by RaphChiji: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmm,end-time things loading...........BE PREPARED.This is all i have in mind!!!Or what do you think?
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Chylo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is the beginning of integrating the one world government in Nigeria. Once USA has the electronic information of ALL Nigerians, it would be quite easy to implement the law that without the card, you cant buy or sell. It has been prophesied already though, so its inevitable.

End time tinz...

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by UrbanMystique: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Urine: Reading some comments here, you have to wonder if people actually have working brains. How can a sovereign government willfully hand over data of its citizens to a foreign organisation? How in this world does that make sense? I know most folks have inferiority complex issues but this is simple and straightforward you keep Nigerian data on Nigerian soil. As a Data Analyst this decision baffles me, in the past few months why has Germany and China being extra sensitive about their data falling into foreign hands? Folks are getting dumber by the day in this country.
i mean what the Bleep is really wrong with Nigerians...

I just don't get how a sane person would be cool with this

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by naijaking1: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is for all those protesting Mastercard logo at the current inauguration of this card. First of all, don't let your selves be used by those who have political motives, for a long time now, they have made a financial killing by using Nigeria ' s inaccurate data to their selfish advantage. So this hue and cry about MC logo is simply diverting attention.

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: i mean what the Bleep is really wrong with Nigerians...

I just don't get how a sane person would be cool with this
It happens in many countries around the world. Please, you are acting as if this is the first time it is happening around the globe. The fact that most Nigerians don't understand how civilized and organized society works make them to be suspicious of everything about modernity. I can guarantee you, if USA needed any information about individual in the country they can get it. As long as most information are online in social media and this is not something that would be of much threat. Let's learn to understand a working society. If you are supporting Boko Haram and scamming people then you have everything to be worried about.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by darne(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
No Way,....Make una shine una eyes well well!
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by UrbanMystique: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex:

This is from the article:

^^^Read that.

- Sharing the biometrics of 170 million Nigerians to the firm.
- Allowing the firm to boldly engrave its insignia on the IDs.

Most of you are stark illiterates. You will end up getting sold into slavery without knowing it. smh.
they don't read, they just love to hit the comment button
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija: I don't think so. Many people who use credit cards most have one or more information in credit card companies data base. This is going to be based on agreement. Mastercard has good records. Was UK's ID involving mastercard?

Nah, that was a UK thing with no private company. However, the fact that it was going to involve biometrics - it had to be scrapped because of the intrusion into people's lives. You can lose a card easily, and once that happens, just about anyone who finds it can easily copy your biometrics. And that's definitely something you don't want everywhere - fingerprints, retinas etc.

Credit/debit card companies only keep basic information about you. Your name, address, phone number, signature etc.. Certain information are too personal for everyone's consumption. Also, why must people be forced into the mastercard thing? How about folks who just want the ID card, and don't want any relationship whatsoever with mastercard? As a human being, there are certain rights that should never be infringed on.

The whole is just stupid, and hopefully, Nigerians will boycott it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by bongolistik(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pwitikween: If we must neglect the fact that America as a whole is so much into the habit of making themselves lords and killing the sovereignty of a nation, we should not also forget that our leaders will stop at nothing and that includes selling the entire nation into slavery to amass their wealth. Whether we like it or yes, something is obviously fishy. Why will a national identity carry the symbol of another country's organisation? We gotta be wise..this is Nigeria dealing with America!!!
u ppl shuld get dis in2 ur head, d reason 4 dat symbol u mentioned is jst because it has multipupos function of also serving as a payment card. If i may ask, which nigerian card technology is more global dan mastercard? I doubt if we hav anyone dat is. Nw tel me if nt 4 mastercard nw, nd say u travel 2 oda country wit ur card, hw den wil u make use of it 4 d payment pupos dat it also serv? I gues APC hands ar in here 2 twart d effort of dis beautifl development. Wht can govment do 2 pls nigerians 4 Gods sake, if nigerians ar against dis?
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: grin grin

The guy is an id.iot!

That was the same way folks were sold into slavery for mirrors and shyte - it's just a shame I share the same skin colour with that plonker!

When people start putting sentiments above common sense and their rights as a human being, then there's a big problem.

3 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by castrogee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
desmondoo: People don't understand why mastercard is involved on this. The reason is simply because of monetary transaction platform embeded in it. That's all. As for the identity database of nigerians, we run it, we manage it and we maitain it. This's a huge project which hav an imense benefit like in electorial process, revenue generation, crime reduction, banking transaction(mastercard comes in), travelling, etc. This wll make life easy in time to come. I cannot give u al d reasons why we are building this database. Relax , this wll take nigeria to a greatr height. Cheers

When people like you make comments on nairaland, I become proud of our heritage... At least there are Nigerians who understand the complexities of a multi cultural society. Keep it up brother, the sky is your starting point!

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by UrbanMystique: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija: It happens in many countries around the world. Please, you are acting as if this is the first time it is happening around the globe. The fact that most Nigerians don't understand how civilized and organized society works make them to be suspicious of everything about modernity. I can guarantee you, if USA needed any information about individual in the country they can get it. As long as most information are online in social media and this is not something that would be of much threat. Let's learn to understand a working society. If you are supporting Boko Haram and scamming people then you have everything to be worried about.

Thank you.
Most informations on social medias are not entirely correct... And there is no country In the world that has its national identity card run by a foreign organization with its logo written bodly on it. If you know any country like that, kindly tell us lemme Google it.

2 Likes

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, that was a UK thing with no private company. However, the fact that it was going to involve biometrics - it had to be scrapped because of the intrusion into people's lives. You can lose a card easily, and once that happens, just about anyone who finds it can easily copy your biometrics. And that's definitely something you don't want everywhere - fingerprints, retinas etc.

Credit/debit card companies only keep basic information about you. Your name, address, phone number, signature etc.. Certain information are too personal for everyone's consumption. Also, why must people be forced into the mastercard thing? How about folks who just want the ID card, and don't want any relationship whatsoever with mastercard? As a human being, there are certain rights that should never infringed on.

The whole is just stupid, and hopefully, Nigerians will boycott it.
I beg to differ in my views on this security project. I think biometric is certainly one of the safest ways to keep records and identify individual than any other processes. It is online in most cases and can confirm when individual identity is tampered with. I disagree that people can just collect your finger print and other information in a plausible way without being caught or not succeeding. It wouldn't be possible to use it for scam purpose. Your real-life fingerprint must tallied with the one on the card before it can be validated. That is the secure thing about biometric security.

Those basic information are by far what is required in most cases about identifying you, but this is going to be beyond that needing real life identification. The reason why I think master card is involved is because of their track records on identity theft around the globe. Nigeria with too many scams and other forms of identity theft so much need it than ever before and to help reduce the damnation of our country's image. We don't need to underscore the importance of the company taking it up and continue to talk about the disadvantage, which, I guess is not so much different from those records in the bellies of social media database.

Those who really don't have anything to do with the master card can make use of their biometric ID cards without being bothered. Those who are willing to will have to follow the rules which govern the company terms. It is even safer for those who are willing to have a credit card accompanied with their identity for better security. You see it's more advantageous to the company and those willing to use the service of master card for credit purposes.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by daveP(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
oskaaay: The new Nigerian National Identity Cards launched Thursday by President Goodluck Jonathan, with branded logo of the American firm, MasterCard, have sparked outrage across the country amid fears of serious security and economic breach, with many Nigerians calling for an immediate stoppage of the deal.
Nigerians expressed shock and fury Thursday at how the Nigerian Government, through the National Identity Management Commission, NIMC, would surrender a symbol of national sovereignty and pride to a foreign commercial organisation by not only sharing the biometrics of 170 million Nigerian to the firm but by also allowing the firm to boldly engrave its insignia on the IDs.

Many Nigerians raised the alarm over the implications of the agreement in an age that has seen intense data surveillance by the National Security Agency of the United States of America, Mastercard’s home country.

One commentator said allowing MasterCard’s emblem on the Nigerian National ID Card could only compare to the trans-Atlantic slave trade abolished in the nineteenth century.

“The new ID card with a MasterCard logo does not represent an identity of a Nigerian. It simply represents a stamped ownership of a Nigerian by an American company,” said Shehu Sani of the Civil Rights Congress. “It is reminiscent of the logo pasted on the bodies of African salves transported across the Atlantic.”

At the launching Thursday, the Nigerian Identity Management Commission said the cards, designed to also allow handlers effect payments and other financial transactions, will be issued to 13 million Nigerians.

At the completion of the pilot phase of the program, 100 million cards would have been issued, the commission said, describing the move as the “broadest financial inclusion program in Africa”.

The cards will be issued to Nigerians, 16 years and older, and are expected to serve as voting cards in the 2019 elections.

President Jonathan, who flagged off the rollout, praised the outcome of a partnership between NIMC, MasterCard and Access Bank.

“The card is not only a means of certifying your identity, but also a personal database repository and payment card, all in your pocket,” Mr. Jonathan said.
Under the partnership, the NIMC is the project leader, MasterCard provides payments technology, while Unified Payment Services Limited is payments processor. Cryptovision is the Public Key Infrastructure and Trust Services Provider, and the pilot issuing bank is Access Bank Plc.

The Identity Management Commission said it was working with other government agencies to harmonize all identity databases including the Driver’s License, Voter Registration, Health Insurance, Tax, SIM and the National Pension Commission into a single, shared services platform.

For a National ID card project jinxed for decades due to corruption and mismanagement, Nigerians welcomed what seemed like a breakthrough this time, several years after the first attempt at a national Identity Card project ended in fiasco.

But the optimism waned after it became clear Thursday the new ID cards, a key instrument recognised by the federal constitution, will not only bear the Coat of Arms and the Nigerian colours of green white green, but also the logo of MasterCard, a profit-driven private entity.

“Nigeria’s colours and coast of arms is what should be there. It is not an opportunity for advert for promoting companies,” said Eze Onyekpere, Lead Director Centre for Social Justice. “As far as we are concerned it cannot stand. It is not worth it if that’s what they have done.”

Beyond national pride, many Nigerians spoke of the dire economic and security implications for Nigeria.

“Clearly, there are National Security implication,” said Nasir El-Rufai, a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory. “All these data go to the American payment platform.”

Mr. El-Rufai recalled that Malaysia was the first country to implement a general multipurpose ID card and that the country did so with its own resources and technology to protect its citizens.

Economically, analysts say, the deal also hands over all adult Nigerians as direct and compulsory customers of MasterCard.

The US-based firm appeared so elated at the outcome of the contract that by Thursday, it hired a media consultant, African Media Agency, to publicise the landmark deal all over the world.

MasterCard could not be reached immediately for comments.

Details of the partnership between the NIMC and MasterCard were unclear as of Friday.
A former senior government official, well briefed about the process, said the Nigerian government may have adopted the Public Private Partnership model for the project, with MasterCard underwriting part of the cost of the deal.

Culled from http://prowlingeagles.com/blog/scandalous-outrage-nigeria-government-brands-national-id-card-mastercards-logo/

collation of personal data and using it to satisfy selfish security claims- 666 aint far away. Happening so real.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
franklininu: so its really happening. Now one can use ID to buy and sell.

"""""The Identity Management Commission said it was working with other government agencies to harmonize all identity databases including the Driver’s License, Voter Registration, Health Insurance, Tax, SIM and the National Pension Commission into a single, shared services platform."""""

Well I don't expect some people to undertand until it will be announced that " we ve now changed the ID into a new micro chip, but this time it will be embedded on the forehead or back of the palm"

ENDTIME THINGS
Man! The mark of the beast is spiritual and not physical, so you should know what to expect. Don't say I didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Now I believe MNCs influence governance in their host states especially 3rd world countries. FYI ts called "trans-atlantic slave trade redefined" @MasterCard

Even twitter removed this from my handle, don't know why tho, but nairaland my nairaland.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: Most informations on social medias are not entirely correct... And there is no country In the world that has its national identity card run by a foreign organization with its logo written bodly on it. If you know any country like that, kindly tell us lemme Google it.
There are many. Countries like Sweden, Germany, etc IDs are handled by private companies. The logo is there for registered trademark purposes. If the people find that disturbing then they can lodge complain with the appropriate body to have it removed.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by bongolistik(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
I believ all doz criticizin dis development ar anti development and wit political mindset jst 2 thwart d effort of wht d present administration is trying 2 do. Hw on earth wil ppl criticize dis again. Ppl ar here crying foul dat dey involvd oda country's organization in printing d cards, bla bla bla. Hav u 4goten dat even Nigerian currencies are also printed abroad? Critics should go nd rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
NIMC should have sticked to the National Identity part of the Card and not worry about the Transaction part of it. Nobody asked for this and this wasn't what we were told when the registration commenced. But then, I don't think it's mandatory to link your financial details to the card. When it does, we'll take necessary steps to go against it.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
enigmaotr: NIMC should have sticked to the National Identity part of the Card and not worry about the Transaction part of it. Nobody asked for this and this wasn't what we were told when the registration commenced. But then, I don't think it's mandatory to link your financial details to the card. When it does, we'll take necessary steps to go against it.
I don't think it is going to be mandatory to link your financial transactions to your ID. There is better security in doing that for those who wish to do so. Instead of having many cards, the mastercard and the ID as one can serve many purposes because there is two security protections involved at the background. This is going to make scamming people difficult for identity theft than ever before. So I am in support of this plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by UrbanMystique: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija: There are many. Countries like Sweden, Germany, etc IDs are handled by private companies. The logo is there for registered trademark purposes. If the people find that disturbing then they can lodge complain with the appropriate body to have it removed.
I just checked German and sweedish ids online and I don't see any private company logo bodly written on them...

Secondly, is the private company from another country?

That's the question..
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija:
I beg to differ in my views on this security project. I think biometric is certainly the most safest way to keep records and identify individual than any other processes. It is online in most cases and can confirm when individual identity is tampered with. I disagree that people can just collect your finger print and other information in a plausible way without being caught or not succeeding. It wouldn't be possible to use it for scam purpose. Your real-life fingerprint must tallied with the one on the card before it can be validated. That is the secure thing about biometric security.

Those basic information are by far what is required in most cases about identifying you, but this is going to be beyond that needing real life identification. The reason why I think master card is involved is because of their track records on identity theft around the globe. Nigeria with too many scams and other forms of identity theft so much need it than ever before and to help reduce the damnation of our country's image. We don't need to underscore the importance of the company taking it up and continue to talk about the disadvantage, which, I guess is not so much different from those records in the bellies of social media database.

Those who really don't have anything to do with the master card can make use of their biometric ID cards without being bothered. Those who are willing to will have to follow the rules which govern the company terms. It is even safer for those who are willing to have a credit card accompanied with their identity for better security. You see it's more advantageous to the company and those willing to use the service of master card for credit purposes.

Before I proceed: just so you know, I don't have a problem with a central database of Nigerians kept solely by the Nigerian government, for national security. However, what I've got a problem with, is the fact that a foreign company is involved and, the whole process involves biometrics sharing, tied to biometric electronic payment, and also the inclusion of a company's logo on what should be solely a Nigerian thing. Once you start doing that, you have effectively nuked the national security by leaving the people at the mercy of external threats.

Anyway, I'll deal with what you posited in each paragraph by numbering my reply.

1). Are you in the IT field? If you're, then you should know keeping biometrics on a chip is one of the easiest ways to have your identity stolen by just about anyone. There are very cheap equipments out there that can easily copy everything on a chip, and clone it as well. Heck, even RFIDs are pretty much easy to hack into these days with portable equipments. So, the identity theft claim is just a lousy one, to be honest.

2). Why can't Mastercard start with Americans? At least, it's an American company - and once it works there and the yanks willingly accept intrusion into their lives by a private company, Nigeria can take the bait then. Heck, is there any bank card in America where biometric is used for electronic transaction?

3). How would they be able to do that when once they sign up for the ID cards, they automatically become a client of mastercard? Heck, the company's logo will also be on the card.

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Jlow2: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
handwork of a drunken master, this man is a disaster!!!!
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don Google tire yet I never see any country wey partner with foreign companies to make dia national id card, nairalander abeg una too fit helep me Google am oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / Jonathan Makes ‘last Minute’ Cancellation Of Aso Rock Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.