Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43072 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by chemmerfrank(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

If you know the history of this 'God' you speak of, you'll know it's just man made nonsense...
dis one strong ohh...vhiz gal is more deadly dan ebola...but cum to tink of it..if u dnt beliv jus quietly accept..dnt intrude on oda's belief
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by chemmerfrank(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

If you know the history of this 'God' you speak of, you'll know it's just man made nonsense...
dis one strong ohh...vhiz gal is more deadly dan ebola...but cum to tink of it..if u dnt beliv jus quietly accept..dnt intrude on oda's belief..buh if u dnt beliv in God u must beliv in luceefah den....na just dose 2 dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by nd07(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

If he truly loved me he would tell me himself, in person or am I not worth it. tongue

So u now mean He does not love u?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by chemmerfrank(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

Religion = man made, used to control the masses (keep them afraid/hopeful/docile) deep down in your heart you know it's all rubbish, ask yourself why are Christians so scared of death? leaving this stressful life for a peaceful stress-free existence with their creator? because they know it's rubbish, deep deep down inside.
chai u sef av bought dat 150 naira dvd dose americans made to even further confuse u...ur just beliving the wrong truth..
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by nd07(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Horayce: The problem isn't masturba.tion. You've lost ur mind and independence to religion and dogma.

u r wrong bros. untill u come 2 d understanding dt there r two forces in control of human acts, u wuldn't apreciate d reality in ds post
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by chemmerfrank(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Toks2008:

Maybe i forgot to add that the ex in question was my wife and that is another twist to this ever complicated topic.

If you are married and your spouse is not around and you masturbate thinking about her then no problem at all and you are not commiting any sin.

The problem is that when single people self service, what do they think about? definitely not about a tractor or sports car but most likely about a lady or man they love to be with and this is another twist to the whole story.

But as long as you are not lusting physically after a lady or man while self servicing , i think its perfectly ok.

Thinking about a lady you love is different from seeing her stand. I am famn tired about all these hypochricy going on about self servicing.
see dis guy shey person go dey watch basket ball abi rugby dey service?? am just speaking for the neutrals
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Romanciella(f): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson: Read The Benefits of Mastubating HERE. Humans have been mastubating since 4000BC, its no biggie, its just a bad habit. Meanwhile, shebi Oyakhilome says we can start spitting our semen at every corner of our bathrooms. For your
information I still mastubated about 4 hours ago
really shocked
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
badpeople:

Life is all about setting a policy for ur self, if u determine not to cheat certainly it will not happen so forget all this ur brainwashing sermon
that is the more reason why you must learn how to control yourself and own up to your mistakes instead of falling into the trap you've set and blaming the women for it.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Romanciella: really shocked

Yeah.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Romanciella(f): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

Yeah.
lipsrsealed
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
What is self servicing?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Romanciella: lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Romanciella: really shocked

Hi. Nice picture on your profile dear. wink

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by hannesy(f): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY: What is self servicing?
heehehehehehehe ask mechanics
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Onyiilugo(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Advice is like a visitor when welcome its stays 4 d 9th, Leave d guy alone u can continue wit ur lustful nature

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by avicky(f): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
BangysMV: not good
So you are a transgendered now? Hmmmm.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by chlowi(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
I think you should just get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Romanciella(f): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Hi. Nice picture on your profile dear. wink
tnkxx embarassed wink

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by usibengate(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
That's great
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Mercedesbenz: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Prayers will definitely help, It happened with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Seun,mynd44 et al don't u guys see all this insults from Emmalot121? What is wrong with some people here on NL? Y do some guys enjoy insulting ladies @ will? Y will a guy say all that to a lady just because of a mere argument? Not only on this thread but other ones. I have been following all their posts and that guys has been a pain in d a$s...Mynd44 kindly delete or hide all that crap from Emmalot121, I wonder if people still get a ban for all this crap. *Am out of here*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by priscaoge(f): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
What a disgrace! WDF!! Like seriously are u really a MAN? Hell No I don't think so. Look @ what is coming out of ur mouth. Don't u have a Sister or a mother? Jezzzz Guy u are sick. U are a disgrace to MEN. U behave like a illiterate local market woman. Y do u enjoy insulting women? Whatever she has done to u(which I know she didn't do anything) doesn't call for all this. U disgust me,to think that this is actually coming from a guy is a sicking. I have never seen a man sound so stupid like d way u do. U have been insulting her on every thread u see her,what's wrong with u? Have u lost ur sense of reasoning or u lack manners n moral upbringing? U seriously need to see a Counsellor/Man of God for Deliverance. Guys like u will take a seat and abuse women all ur life. Please get a life n stop displaying ur Mental disorder here. If u don't know where u belong then go back to "Yaba left" n join ur mates. Nonentity!
Lol...My dear it's ok. Let him be,I decided never to exchange words with mental deranged people herecheesycheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Emmalot121(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
AdamaziShuga: Seun,mynd44 et al don't u guys see all this insults from Emmalot121? What is wrong with some people here on NL? Y do some guys enjoy insulting ladies @ will? Y will a guy say all that to a lady just because of a mere argument? Not only on this thread but other ones. I have been following all their posts and that guys has been a pain in d a$s...Mynd44 kindly delete or hide all that crap from Emmalot121, I wonder if people still get a ban for all this crap. *Am out of here*
I'm very sorry @Oga Seun I've got no excuse for my indecent action,its been like this for a while but i'll get over it.Once again i'm sorry.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emmalot121: I'm very sorry @Oga Seun I've got no excuse for my indecent action,its been like this for a while but i'll get over it.Once again i'm sorry.
Tell that to Oga Seun and stop quoting me. U disgust me with ur insolence!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Its quite simple sir,the next time you have the urge to self-service,just get a sharp knife and cut off your thing. The bible says you are free to cut off any part of your body that will make you sin and miss heaven. grin. Yeye people.

ROTFL grin grin Chai!!!! DIARIS GOD oooo!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jennylove7575(f): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
AdamaziShuga: Seun,mynd44 et al don't u guys see all this insults from Emmalot121? What is wrong with some people here on NL? Y do some guys enjoy insulting ladies @ will? Y will a guy say all that to a lady just because of a mere argument? Not only on this thread but other ones. I have been following all their posts and that guys has been a pain in d a$s...Mynd44 kindly delete or hide all that crap from Emmalot121, I wonder if people still get a ban for all this crap. *Am out of here*
leave him if he enter my trap I will run him out of nl. I know how to deal with his type.. Mynd44 no worry. Emmalot121 go enter trap soon..all my home gals have plans for him..

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jennylove7575(f): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Tell that to Oga Seun and stop quoting me. U disgust me with ur insolence!
leave him he is a niaraland newbie..we will soon tweak his brain..

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
jennylove7575: leave him he is a niaraland newbie..we will soon tweak his brain..

I didn't even see what he said, just saw a bunch of hidden mentions. Lol. What a loser.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
MissMeiya:

I didn't even see what he said, just saw a bunch of hidden mentions. Lol. What a loser.
Which any adult person can deny self-servicing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.