Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43134 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Edigrows: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
lmao, som pipo are not here to contribute dey are here lookin for who insulted dem. bahahaha
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by gatiano(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
What i meant by that was instead of self-serving, get a wife, and if you indeed are married, then there is not excuse, then if there is an excuse, then maybe ok, with the thought of your wife. and if you are under age (not ripe for marriage), then be imaginative in all of the cases, its like a dog. when im about to, i just say no as hard as possible, i'm not an animal.
dharay99:

Get married? Aaah
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Fabdedon(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
dazzlingbeau: So, if you get the urge in the middle of the night you can wake the neighbors? You know to avoid being alone? undecided
hmm if you have the urge in the night...if ur serious and ur determined to stop it or minimize it... You find something to keep ur self busy...either you..do ur assingnment..play games ..watch films..play music....keep ur self active and one more thing its ur body you control it not it controling you....thank you.!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Fabdedon(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

So when your balls get filled up you move to where people are and blow it up there or what? undecided
lolz... I said when u have the urge...quickly move to where ppl are ...cos when ur Chairman is high you will not allow anoda person to see cos its like an embarassment...so when ur go out to where ppl are it will surely go down low.... Take an instance when ur have d urge and ur mum calls ur name... I bet u dat urge will die..!!!!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Misogynist2014(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

Like seriously some people need orientation here. The guy was having an argument with a lady (Priscaoge)and when he started insulting her,the girl just typed "IGNORED"and left peacefully. Instead of the guy to be matured as well n leave,he flared up and started pouring all sorts of heavy insults on her. Jezzz,I was like "wowshockedshockedshocked just like that?". It never called for insults or something. The girl in question didn't pour back d insults. I was the one that called d attention of the Mods here n advice the girl to report d post(Don't know if she did)I believe we are here to share ideas. I myself I love intelligent arguments. Well it's all good,the Mods intervened n deleted those awful insults n I like that.
Who is this one that is talking to a MAN anyhow.Who are you to talk to a MAN anyhow?I have seen your earlier posts on this guy,its all laden with emotions and no objectivity.
You said he was talking to a woman anyhow even without mentioning 'woman' in everything he wrote.No wonder when the doctor who treated the Liberian was tagged 'female doctor' in punch.Your post confirms women don't see themselves as humans but female version of humans grin .You recommend he should be barred just because he said the plain truth with only one abusive word 'inane' which was not even referring to the lady,but I understand that all what you wrote was because you are not a MAN.
It is a loss of MAN points to even write to you. angry
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Misogynist2014(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Did I ask you?
A real MAN don't ask a woMAN before he writes his wish.Who are you to question a MAN? angry

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: A real MAN don't ask a woMAN before he writes his wish.Who are you to question a MAN?

Account created today. Hi all4naija.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Seriously,I didn't create that handle. I only have a single handle in this forum. grin cheesy
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: Seriously,I didn't create that handle. I only have a single handle in this forum. grin cheesy

Yeah, I realized it after I looked at his other 4 posts. He's just a run of the mill troll. Boring.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: Who is this one that is talking to a MAN anyhow.Who are you to talk to a MAN anyhow?I have seen your earlier posts on this guy,its all laden with emotions and no objectivity.
You said he was talking to a woman anyhow even without mentioning 'woman' in everything he wrote.No wonder when the doctor who treated the Liberian was tagged 'female doctor' in punch.Your post confirms women don't see themselves as humans but female version of humans grin .You recommend he should be barred just because he said the plain truth with only one abusive word 'inane' which was not even referring to the lady,but I understand that all what you wrote was because you are not a MAN.
Do u want to start ur own now? What I don't do is insult people just d way u do here. See how people jump into issues they don't know how or where is started. If u don't have any single idea of what happened pls do urself a favour n shutup. That a guy who has been stalking a girl just to insult her for no reason is normal right? Calling her mother names and insulting her whole family is normal right? Insulting her followers because they followed her is normal right? That a girl didn't agree to his baseless argument is a good reason to call her names is good right? If u have respect for Women u will make use of ur senses @ d right time. U see Y I wonder Y people like U still reason through their an$undecided. U just jumped into what u don't know because the Mods deleted all his awful post. I believe u have women in ur life,either mother or sister. Just be happy when someone insults her on public forum like this because am sure it gonna happen to u one day. The issue has been resolved n closed,don't bring it up.

And to correct ur brain a little,I never asked any Mod to ban him,I suggest they delete all his silly posts which they did. My opinion on ban is for those that insult people @ will,so get that into ur skull Mr.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Misogynist2014(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Look at how a woMAN concluded on the identity of the person without any factual or cogent proof to back it up grin .
Do you think a MAN will create an account just to reply a woMAN?Do you think i'm joking with you angry ?Don't you see my name?Its a loss of valuable MAN points chatting with you.If you ever gonna pass a msg to me,pass it through your brother,Husband or any MAN on Nairaland. angry
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by priscaoge(f): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: Who is this one that is talking to a MAN anyhow.Who are you to talk to a MAN anyhow?I have seen your earlier posts on this guy,its all laden with emotions and no objectivity.
I know u created a new account to retaliate right? Too late. I didn't reply insults when I was suppose to n I won't stoop to ur level to do that now. #Goodnight

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
priscaoge:
I know u created a new account to retaliate right? Too late. I didn't reply insults when I was suppose to n I won't stoop to ur level to do that now. #Goodnight
U are right Dear,maybe they gave him a long ban n he decided to open another moniker todayundecidedundecided mstchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

My dear Ur guess might be wrong ooo,U remember a moniker that messed up d other day? Maybe they graced his moniker with a long ban n he created a new one 2day. Read all his post,it's all about revenge #Smbundecided

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
My dear Ur guess might be wrong ooo,U remember a moniker that messed up d other day? Maybe they graced his moniker with a long ban n he created a new one 2day. Read all his post,it's all about revenge #Smbundecided

See what idleness can do! I just pity him.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

See what idleness can do! I just pity him.
Like seriouslyundecided...My dear ignore him jare

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: You recommend he should be barred
You are pained because they banned u abigringrin Cry no more. I will plead on ur behalf to lift d banundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Misogynist2014(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Do u want to start ur own now? What I don't do is insult people just d way u do here. See how people jump into issues they don't know how or where is started. If u don't have any single idea of what happened pls do urself a favour n shutup. That a guy who has been stalking a girl just to insult her for no reason is normal right? Calling her mother names and insulting her whole family is normal right? Insulting her followers because they followed her is normal right? That a girl didn't agree to his baseless argument is a good reason to call her names is good right? If u have respect for Women u will make use of ur senses @ d right time. U see Y I wonder Y people like U still reason through their an$undecided. U just jumped into what u don't know because the Mods deleted all his awful post. I believe u have women in ur life,either mother or sister. Just be happy when someone insults her on public forum like this because am sure it gonna happen to u one day. The issue has been resolved n closed,don't bring it up.

And to correct ur brain a little,I never asked any Mod to ban him,I suggest they delete all his silly posts which they did. My opinion on ban is for those that insult people @ will,so get that into ur skull Mr.
Tell a MAN to rewrite the emotional rubbish you have written down in MAN's language cos I can't fathom out what you have written but I saw 3 main points I'm gonna talk about.
Respect for women:What the fvck are you talking about?Respect!What for?Is it for making major mindboggling inventions?Is it about being the best in sports?Is it about putting down their life in defending the nation?Oh!Its because woMEN gave birth to MEN.Isn't it?
The only respect a MAN can give a woMAN is put you in your right place.You have no right to lay complaints on MAN's view.
'You have mother and sisters.' And so,does that make them a MAN.
'Issue resolved don't take it up.' What right do you have to tell me not to comment?As a MAN,I have the right to comment on anything. angry
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Misogynist2014(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
priscaoge:
There is nothing MANkind will not see grin .Do you know I was giving a lesson to a lady before I stumbled on this unfortunate posts angry ?How shallow can a lady think?
I forgive you because you are not a MAN. grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by priscaoge(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: There is nothing MANkind will not see grin .Do you know I was giving a lesson to a lady before I stumbled on this unfortunate posts angry ?How shallow can a lady think?
I forgive you because you are not a MAN. grin
G•AY alert. All ur silly post is all about MAN MAN MAN. It's unfortunate that u lack manners because if u do,u won't be spitting poo. Don't worry this moniker u created today will soon get unlimited ban. Keep deceiving urself. U confessed of not knowing what always take possession of u anytime u insult people online and I will advice u see a strong man of God for deliveranceundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: Tell a MAN to rewrite the emotional rubbish you have written down in MAN's language cos I can't fathom out what you have written but I saw 3 main points I'm gonna talk about.
Respect for women:What the fvck are you talking about?Respect!What for?Is it for making major mindboggling inventions?Is it about being the best in sports?Is it about putting down their life in defending the nation?Oh!Its because woMEN gave birth to MEN.Isn't it?
The only respect a MAN can give a woMAN is put you in your right place.You have no right to lay complaints on MAN's view.
'You have mother and sisters.' And so,does that make them a MAN.
'Issue resolved don't take it up.' What right do you have to tell me not to comment?As a MAN,I have the right to comment on anything. angry

Stop screaming MAN MAN because u are a nothing but a toddler,u are no inch close to a man. U don't have to tell d world that U are a GA¥. Stop quoting me. Is like insulting people gives u Vitamin abi? I don't have ur time my dear and be careful before u get another lifetime bantonguetongue

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Gynacologist(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here
i lyk pple spew their mind. 1 million likes....
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Gynacologist(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2014
allanphash7: you are un-serious, is this testimony or what op? how come this make fp sef? you know masturbate reach me but yet nobody knows and i never visited any church or mountain, its a tin of mind. you only stop when you determine you no doing ot anymore. SMH
nat easy as u fink....one tin to say one tin to do.......
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by esere826: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: See as people dey twist the word of God to suit derailed minds. Bro Paul wasn't referring to sin, but a sore on his skin...let's not misquote the scripture Biko!

and you read about this sore in which bible version?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Tundeiab(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
esere826:

and you read about this sore in which bible version?
KJV
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by esere826: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Tundeiab: KJV

Thanks
I just did a check with the KJV version and it still comes back with "thorn" and not "sore"

"2 Corinthians 12:7King James Version (KJV)

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure."
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Corinthians+12%3A7&version=KJV
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Johnnoo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
jennylove7575: Op are u for real?...masturbationn is healthy for f****k sake..how can anyone say is demonic?which kind of mummu bible una dey carry sef. Before civilisation will hit some people
in Nigeria it will take thy kingdom come. What sort of cave men talks are this...me I mastubate very well. I have a bagg of sexx toys of different kinds for different purpose. I have never heard before that fingeringgg oneself is a crime or a disease...so wat if my bf fingggers me is that not masturbation? Why I dey comment for dis post sef so backward and childish... Na wah!

Babe lets not legitimise sin in the name of civilization. Masturbation, just as sex outside marriage is sinful. That's the truth. I pray you realize this before its too late. Jesus loves you...
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Tundeiab(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
esere826:

Thanks
I just did a check with the KJV version and it still comes back with "thorn" and not "sore"

"2 Corinthians 12:7King James Version (KJV)

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure."
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Corinthians+12%3A7&version=KJV
And what your own definition of the word thorn?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by esere826: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tundeiab: And what your own definition of the word thorn?
"thorn in the flesh" simply means a disturbance of the 'fleshy' part of a person
the phrase is used to hide something that the writer perceives as embarrassing

If it was a sore Paul would not need to speak in parables

...anyways, u see sore when you read it, I something completely different
when we reach heaven, Paul go explain
..simplez

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by seunds1: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dear OP, Iunderstand how it feels to have this addiction of 'self servicing'...the guilt and the bad feelings that comes each time u fall to it again. Buh I must tell u dat u r not alone and you will surely overcome it since you are determined. God looks to the heart, and Him alone can help you out.

Iused to be a victim too, infact I was ruled by it for over 10 years, Ican remember the many promises and hope I gave to my slf to stop, as well as many prayers Ioffered, and if I stoped for one week....the next week...I'd fall again. One thing you got to undertand is that, getting a girl to bleep wnt solve it. From my expirience, I did too buh I still fall to it. I tried to exposed this animalistic act to my grl by telling her,I tot I would stop if I expose myslf buh I still didnt. Ilater realised dat I can't hlp myslf.

And this is how Iwas saved from this addfiction of many years, I'm sharing this with you to the Glory of God in Christ Jesus.... I was watching a popular Christian TV station online by a Nigerian ( I was in Mauritius for studies then) and I had jst performed d act and still down with the quilt...but yet I want and want to stop. When that man of God was praying,my prayer point was to stop this addiction and I pray along. And Yes! God have His way. That night,an amazing thinghappened to me in my dream, I saw a pastor/a man of God laying his hand on me to deliver me, and in that dream I fell down due to d layin of d hand. Somethin surprising is dat, I neva Evafall wen prayed for in real life before. So wen I fell in dat dream, I understand I was delivered and I was thanking that man of God with abig joy....and I was like....oohhh thank you for delivering me and thenI wakeup...and I clame it.

Ever since then, this urge stoped, Ican't explain it,I still av urge but I have aBiG control of it. I now see how easy it is to live above every addiction. It is just.by Grace. Grace from the living God. It's is soso easy and I don't have to wrestle with it. That is God and I am always thankful each time I remember.

So dear broda,good u desire to stop. That is the first step to getting free. Now u need God with ur genuine willingness. Dedicate more time to God's word and MEDITATE ON IT, Pray even more and u will see how easy to live above all dis weapon of the enemy.

May we all live and grow in His grace forever In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by IGITee(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
This might just help someone... We are all hoping for a change...

THIS PAIN

I wish I knew
Half of what I know now
I wish I never took
The steps that have strayed me down this path
I wish I was cautioned
To be careful and avoid these pitfalls
I wish I listened
To the silent warnings that burned in my fertile chest
I wish I wasn't moved
By my fleshly cravings and innate desires
I wish I didn't try
To be a man/woman and as they say experiment
I wish I was stopped
From the process before it ever started
I wish I didn't dwell in secret
Cos in privacy is where am my weakest
I wish I was still pure
Innocent and free of this guilt
I wish I could undo
The memories that haunt and stick like glue
I wish I was free
To live right and void of this internal shame
I wish I could stop
These acts and habits whose after thought hurt like hell
I wish I could change
Just halt this pattern that's leading to certain doom
I wish I could go back
To when I was still me and my mind fully unsoiled
I wish I could share
The pain I feel in search for genuine help
I wish I could feel
Peace of mind and rest at heart
I wish I could touch
The hem of His garment and instantly get healing
I wish I understood
That the pleasure was costly and will lead to future groaning
I wish I realised
That my conscience kept warning but I stubbornly kept ignoring
I wish I believe
That God's grace can cleanse and free from every bondage
I wish I agree
To turn to God to confess and completely forsake
I wish I accept
God's power to restore me to newness and wholeness
I wish I work
For sustenance of my new found life when it does happen
I wish I live
In peace and fullness happily ever after
I wish for a wish... CHANGE!

GOD HELP US ALL!!!

...IGIT!!!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Godisable2015(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Brothers let's not allow the devil to destroy our future with pleasure of a minute,let's be calm and listen to God and our conscience

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.