Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43888 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jennylove7575(f): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

I didn't even see what he said, just saw a bunch of hidden mentions. Lol. What a loser.
he said so many awful things to the lady..god help him he falls into my trap..I detest guys who are quick to call ladies whor.e..or other awful names. Its is absurd... All my gf are planning for him seriously. That guy is just too rude.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: he said so many awful things to the lady..god help him he falls into my trap..I detest guys who are quick to call ladies whor.e..or other awful names. Its is absurd... All my gf are planning for him seriously. That guy is just too rude.

Very pathetic guy. I'm sure he's ugly and bitter.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2014
observing ...................................................
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: he said so many awful things to the lady..god help him he falls into my trap..I detest guys who are quick to call ladies whor.e..or other awful names. Its is absurd... All my gf are planning for him seriously. That guy is just too rude.
Take it easy mama. Girls are very quick somehow to act irrational in a situation like this. I hate it when guys try to look down on women, you know. Just calm down and have mercy on him as you would do to your brother.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Take it easy mama. Girls are very quick somehow to act irrational in a situation like this. I hate it when guys try to look down on women, you know. Just calm down and have mercy on him as you would do to your brother.

what actually happened
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Very pathetic guy. I'm sure he's ugly and bitter.
The truth is that women don't see anything wrong in ugly guys as long as they have the money to spend on them. They would rather date guys who have money with ugly big head than handsome dudes with brain. Bleh!

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
The truth is that women don't see anything wrong in ugly in guys look as long as they have the money to spend on them. They would rather date guys who have money with ugly big head than handsome dudes with brain. Bleh!

Stop quoting me. Dumb fúck. You annoy me.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

what actually happened
She's in better position to tell you about it. The guy infuriated her by calling her names. You know, the usual slurs, man!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Stop quoting me. Dumb fúck. You annoy me.
You are too quick to react this way. Please, I will quote you any time I like because this is a public forum. I am not dumb. I am saying the truth and the truth hurts though.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2014
who is the culprit here ...it seems someone that lacked manners just misbehaved
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: You are too quick to react this way. Please, I will quote you any time I like because this is a public forum. I am not dumb. I am saying the truth and the truth hurts though.

This is why you annoy me. I have a decent memory. Idíot.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: She's in better position to tell you about it. The guy infuriated her by calling her names. You know, the usual slurs, man!

which lady was actually insulted because i can see so many names here
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

This is why you annoy me. I have a decent memory. Idíot.
Wow! So you keep grudges! Bwahaha... I am as free as a bird. I would start to trouble you in this forum as I have found out you are somebody like that. Bwahaha... grin cheesy
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Paulv(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Interesting thread,full of fact...paulv on d m.i.c.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

which lady was actually insulted because i can see so many names here
She is with the handle, jennylove7575
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:

huh...............i reserve my comments...thanks ...btw who insullted her..any idea
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: Wow! So you keep grudges! Bwahaha... I am as free as a bird. I would start to trouble you in this forum as I have found out you are somebody like that. Bwahaha... grin cheesy

Do what you like. It's your time.

You can call it a grudge. I call it having a memory. Fools who ignore history are doomed to repeat its mistakes. Sorry, you don't get a clean slate after every time you open your rubbish mouth.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2014
*Spreads mat*
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

You can call it a grudge. I call it having a memory. Fools who ignore history are doomed to repeat its mistakes. Sorry, you don't get a clean slate after every time you open your rubbish mouth.

hello miss...do you have an idea of what really happened and was jenny insulted in any way ?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

hello miss...do you have an idea of what really happened and was jenny insulted in any way ?

No idea. I was mentioned, but the posts were hidden before I could read it. Is it important?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Wow! Bwahaha... I just poured out the milk in my mouth. I think you are very funny. I really like you acting tough by revisiting history to pay back what seems to be the true expression of my person. Know very well that I cannot be moved. Hehehe... I am enjoying this conversation though.

It is a grudge looking at your reaction. If it's a thing of memory you would only reference it without being insulting. History needs to be kept where it belong in the past else it will create problem in the present and history don't usually repeat itself. Ignoring history is in fact the best way to get over past problems. Bwahaha...

I am having my slate clean up by you already. Seriously, I think you are funny but not smart.

Thank you.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Wow! Bwahaha... I just poured out the milk in my mouth. I think you are very funny. I really like you acting tough by revisiting history to pay back what seems to be the true expression of my person. Know very well that I cannot be moved. Hehehe... I am enjoying this conversation though.

It is a grudge looking at your reaction. If it's a thing of memory you would only reference it without being insulting. History needs to be kept where it belong in the past else it will create problem in the present and history don't usually repeat itself. Ignoring history is in fact the best way to get over past problems. Bwahaha...

I am having my slate clean up by you already. Seriously, I think you are funny but not smart.

Thank you.

You're a troll, or very very stúpid. I'm going to go with both.

Thanks for the essay. I hope you devote more time to me in the future.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

No idea. I was mentioned, but the posts were hidden before I could read it. Is it important?
Wow! I have become an answering machine on purpose. Well, the person is Emmalot121. There you have it.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Wow! I have become an answering machine on purpose. Well, the person is Emmalot121. There you have it.

Did I ask you?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

alright...hope i didn't disturb u by mentioning u though...i thought d msgs were directed to someone else
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: leave him if he enter my trap I will run him out of nl. I know how to deal with his type.. Mynd44 no worry. Emmalot121 go enter trap soon..all my home gals have plans for him..

Like seriously some people need orientation here. The guy was having an argument with a lady (Priscaoge)and when he started insulting her,the girl just typed "IGNORED"and left peacefully. Instead of the guy to be matured as well n leave,he flared up and started pouring all sorts of heavy insults on her. Jezzz,I was like "wowshockedshockedshocked just like that?". It never called for insults or something. The girl in question didn't pour back d insults. I was the one that called d attention of the Mods here n advice the girl to report d post(Don't know if she did)I believe we are here to share ideas. I myself I love intelligent arguments. Well it's all good,the Mods intervened n deleted those awful insults n I like that.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

You're a troll, or very very stúpid. I'm going to go with both.

Thanks for the essay. I hope you devote more time to me in the future.
I am never a troll! If you look closely to my posts you would find out that I often have reasons for writing them than none. I can not be both words because I am a single person. Please, don't divide me into two. I beg you, lady! cool

You are always welcome! I will as often as you can have the time to accept what I have to say about you in the future.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

Like seriously some people need orientation here. The guy was having an argument with a lady (Priscaoge)and when he started insulting her,the girl just typed "IGNORED"and left peacefully. Instead of the guy to be matured as well n leave,he flared up and started pouring all sorts of heavy insults on her. Jezzz,I was like "wowshockedshockedshocked just like that?". It never called for insults or something. The girl in question didn't pour back d insults. I was the one that called d attention of the Mods here n advice the girl to report d post(Don't know if she did)I believe we are here to share ideas. I myself I love intelligent arguments. Well it's all good,the Mods intervened n deleted those awful insults n I like that.

thanks for the update and i guess i know who d dude in question is now

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Not true!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Op are u for real?...masturbationn is healthy for f****k sake..how can anyone say is demonic?which kind of mummu bible una dey carry sef. Before civilisation will hit some people
in Nigeria it will take thy kingdom come. What sort of cave men talks are this...me I mastubate very well. I have a bagg of sexx toys of different kinds for different purpose. I have never heard before that fingeringgg oneself is a crime or a disease...so wat if my bf fingggers me is that not masturbation? Why I dey comment for dis post sef so backward and childish... Na wah!

sure babe..i hail thee
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Did I ask you?
No, ma'am. That post was meant for somebody else. I didn't know how it ended up here. Are you trying to make me like you?

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Not true!
What is not true about my previous post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.