Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,436 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43060 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dux01:
i pity your eternal destination.the fact you attended mfm for six years does not mean what you know by being spirit filled.do you know what is the meaning of being ''crucified to the flesh" if the power of God and glorifying the power of the flesh which can be subdued.
I

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.