Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back (64761 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Vado(m): 6:24am On Aug 30, 2014
But, what sort of treatment did the late doctor give that ecowas diplomat that rid him off the virus? I mean, the man is believed to be doing fine now. undecided
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by excellentmomma(f): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Cul4real: Was he nt an igbo man under surveillance that took Ebola from Lagos to portharcurt and the same igbo sister proving ignorance of sprending the virus, what a wicked trib!
In your warped thinking, tribalism have taken over your brain! Will yoruba peeps leave the Lagos Ecowas job for Igbo? Because the diplomat is yoruba (Olu xxxxx) Sahara desert stylishly withheld his name and project other offenders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Tribal e-war cookin

brings out e-plate & spoon grin

LOL....

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by pigin: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Vado: But, what sort of treatment did the late doctor give that ecowas diplomat that rid him off the virus? I mean, the man is believed to be doing fine now. undecided
Ebola does not kill 100% of its victims, Maybe the E.cow was just being lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Lilimax(f): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2014
Mee234:
Modern day variant of evil forest
smiley
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by eby001(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2014
@all
why keep mentioning docs being greedy ?
if want to be sentimental, this particular doc is from a peculiar set of people from SS/SE who have penchant for money making at all cost. even now, drum of war in my house betw 2 guys 4rm that region on issues concerning money.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Marc9: People's posts and comments actually depict their age, and level of maturity. I wonder why people joke, tease, bicker, and even brawl over critical issues like dis!

EVD is nt a laughing matter! Those under isolation aren't laughing nor smiling, why should u? A mere rumour cld make any1 an EVD suspect!

Lagos and Port Harcourt are just too densely populated, making it very hard to contain d spread of contagious diseases like EVD

What we need do is to ask God for help. Ask him to cleanse our land!

Just when I was starting to take you somewhat serious you had to show your idiocy.

What you need to do is:

1) Isolate the infected and treat them

2) Isolate the suspected and observe them

3) Educate the uninfected.

Stop being asinine and a religious bible thumping freak.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by TopWinner(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Beync: What is the meaning of quarantine? Somebody educate me
You shld try Google naw,sister.... Anyways,it's a system of keeping organisms in a secured place to curb for any kind of disease.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by FEMoxylian: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Dis ebola dey move like magnetic field, or heat radiation.Just dont get close. Very soon we go hear say the doctor girl friend don run go Abuja the boy wey go toast am go enter gbege. Naija and em pple just too difficult to control. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2014
rdokoye: This report is a load of rubbish, because the government doesn’t quarantine all second and third hand contacts with the index case. What they do is place them under surveillance, then tell them to contact them once they become symptomatic.

Individuals that are symptomatic are quarantined and treated, until their body either fights the virus off, or it gives up.

Brother say only what you know @ all times. Quarantine is the right word. Quarantine is keeping away a contact to see if he comes up with the ailment. The word isolation is strictly used for a symptomatic contact. You can't tell a contact to show up once he/she starts experiencing symptoms, instead you police him to see if he comes up with symptoms, that's quarantine. Peace!
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2014
I tire for aficans... If it were whites, they would help themselves. If there's to be justice in the afterlife, all these wickedness would be considered as murder, btw sawyer might beat hitler, idi amin, stanlin, etc for worlds most wicked and deadliest killer.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Engen(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2014
SuperMartins: Hmmm..Nawa oo, u running to infect pple in d same bus,pple ur sweat touches while trekking to ur safe haven,den u get to xchange plesantries,den u get to d house u escaped to and hug dem....Nawa...hope dis tin doesn't get to Edo! Any1 who has gt dis and tries to escape to Edo,May u collapse on ur way here! AMEN!! Dats like Suicide-distribution nau,u jxt wana spread it

Collapse on the way? I read the virus is more powerful when the incubator dies...and it can be transmitted when the person is really sick.So for someone to run away from quarantine is bad but not that bad
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Bigcake: it means to keep something or a person infected with a contagious disease in isolation. As in keeping the patient away from people to avoid the disease from spreading.
quarantine simply means 2 clinically check if one has a contagious disease,is conducted by isolation.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Engen:

Collapse on the way? I read the virus is more powerful when the incubator dies...and it can be transmitted when the person is really sick.So for someone to run away from quarantine is bad but not that bad

How about this?

Stay put wether infected or suspected especially when you know it's Ebola.

Then the citizens won't have to burn your entire family and house just to be sure that none of yah all will try to run away and infect others.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by presido2e(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2014
That girl is just wicked.... This is one of d reason y ebola is hard to eradicate in West Africa. Besides, Abia is nt ready to fight ebola

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2014
TopWinner: You shld try Google naw,sister.... Anyways,it's a system of keeping organisms in a secured place to curb for any kind of disease.
yea.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by iceberylin(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2014
observation,to check if a Goods or Human being is OK
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Wickedness!
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2014
If caught,she should be burnt alive. She's wicked.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Yomieluv: If caught,she should be burnt alive. She's wicked.

Well that would work too I guess but leaves a post burn mess to clean up.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

Just when I was starting to take you somewhat serious you had to show your idiocy.

What you need to do is:

1) Isolate the infected and treat them

2) Isolate the suspected and observe them

3) Educate the uninfected.

Stop being asinine and a religious bible thumping freak.
The doctor dat was flown to the U.S and survived d infection never attributed his recovery to ZMapp or any antiviral administered on him. He attributed his recovery to God!!!
Don't people have rights to their beliefs? So what's idiotic about dat?

Can they retrace the bus assistant dat likely had slight or significant contact with d lady wen she likely paid her fares? Do they even knw whch bus she boarded? Hw abt d passengers dat sat close to her? Hw abt d friends and families of d bus assistant and passengers?

Atheist, u're definitely goin to hv a divine encounter dat wld change ur belief for good!

I give to caesar what belongs to him, I give to God what belongs to him. In dis case, I choose to look up to my belief(God) for help.

8 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by sapientia(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2014
I think she and anyone that tries such should be designated as terrorists.. Seriously, its attempted murder of innocents citizens and should anybody contact it from them, they should be tried for murder.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by EbuGeneral(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2014
where in abia did she run to? omo na to park my things leave aba go back to school for owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Marc9: The doctor dat was flown to the U.S and survived d infection never attributed his recovery to ZMapp or any antiviral administered on him. He attributed his recovery to God!!!
Don't people have rights to their beliefs? So what's idiotic about dat?

Can they retrace the bus assistant dat likely had slight or significant contact with d lady wen she likely paid her fares? Do they even knw whch bus she boarded? Hw abt d passengers dat sat close to her? Hw abt d friends and families of d bus assistant and passengers?

Atheist, u're definitely goin to hv a divine encounter dat wld change ur belief for good!

I give to caesar what belongs to him, I give to God what belongs to him. In dis case, I choose to look up to my belief(God) for help.

He's also a jerk and we made good fun of him too, don't take it personal.

Believe me we have our own share of religious zealots here in the US too.

Wrong example mate. So the ones that died are all unwashed heathens?

I recommend this movie/book to read when you get a chance from your missionary work.

PS: By the way, what God do you serve that encourages you to wish evil on others? I'm a church going card carrying methodist. The difference between me and you is that unlike you I don;t wear my religion on the sleeves and broadcast it to every person that I encounter and I trust science to solve diseases not church. Sure the Doctor can go to church and seek Gods favor but at the end of the day he has to hold that scalpel.

So save me your evil wishes, I'm immune and protected and covered by the blood of God. May it be unto your family as you wish on mine.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by CyberWolf: 7:07am On Aug 30, 2014
my own na to just secretly take out the said ECOWAS whatever angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by priscaoge(f): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Tundeiab: I will do the slapping but I gat to wear my protective coat and put on double gloves.
Lol...'Protection' is better than cure cheesy
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by priscaoge(f): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Tundeiab: I will do the slapping but I gat to wear my protective coat and put on double gloves.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Tundeiab(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol...'Protection' is better that cure cheesy
My dear, life is sweet jawe!

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2014
FEMoxylian: Dis ebola dey move like magnetic field, or heat radiation.Just dont get close. Very soon we go hear say the doctor girl friend don run go Abuja the boy wey go toast am go enter gbege. Naija and em pple just too difficult to control. May God help us
D doc gf? shocked
U don kommit blasphemy against d dead cool
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Ajamu30: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2014
My own view may be different from other,why this ebloa in porthacourt the same week the President is coming?
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nicepoker(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2014
don't u ave a dictionary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.