Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back (64751 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2014
If Nigerians are raining curses on some people, they will say they are not educated. Why will a lady of common sense age run when she knows what she'll do to the public? Oh Gosh! Many are really mad while some are showing signs of roaming!

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by UrbanMystique: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2014
lacidi:
It is 'a hotel' not 'an hotel' smh. What's with you guys and letter 'h'?
a hotel and an hotel are very correct

Both are correct.
The 'Queen's English' pronunciation of hotel is
'otel' - the 'h' is silent as the word is of French
origin (the original English word for hotel is
hostel - hotel became fashionable with the arrival
of the Hugenots into the United Kingdom). In the
same way that you would say 'an heirloom', not
'a heirloom' as it sounds clumsy, you would say
'an (h)otel' - if the 'h' is silent, the first sounded
letter is a vowel.
The sounding of the 'h' is now the more common
(and perfectly grammatically correct)
pronunciation of hotel and so it is also correct to
say 'a hotel'.
In the UK, 'an hotel' tends to be used in more
refined circles, but it is really not important, both
pronunciations are fine.
Hope this clarifies your understanding.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Fourwinds: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2014
ultrazone: I hope they've quarantined those people she ran to. Nigerians sha! Making things difficult for ourselves since...
dats is d genesis of our problem in Nigeria. lacknof cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by esere826: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Emmafrancis: Like seriously Am yet To understand the rational behind the fleeing of people that r supposed to be quarantined.

find answer here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1858891/love-thine-neighbour-thine-self
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Fourwinds: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Billygee2u: you see how greed,love of money and selfishness,caused Mr.Enemuo his life ,even yet to sweep his entire family if adequate care is not taken ?
yah.! greed. and d person he treated is alive. he got d money but no life. dat diplomat play smart

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by poiZon: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:

The complete separation from others of a person suffering from contagious or infectious disease; quarantine.

Wuna dey ask question o. shocked

WETIN be contagious?
d word sounds so nutritious.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2014
nixon42: Are they giving them protective shields in the quarantining room,or they will just put everybody unprotected like that in one room? because i dont think all 200 of them are infected. They should wear them protective clothes and helmets so that who has the virus will not transfer it to those that doesn't have the virus...

Don't worry, they have the system figured out.

All they ask is yah all to sit your butts down and go along with the program.

Any one that tries to escape will be terminated with extreme prejudice.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Engen:

Collapse on the way? I read the virus is more powerful when the incubator dies...and it can be transmitted when the person is really sick.So for someone to run away from quarantine is bad but not that bad
Ok Sir smiley
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by podosci(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Emmafrancis:
Yes we don't. But common sense should come to play here. If she is infected ( God forbid) , running to Abia state means going there to infect all her friends and family members. What greater wickedness than that ?
Humans are thought to be the most intelligent beings on earth but when faced with the prospect of Death, they tend to behave irrationally and lose all levels of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: lol...u na bad pastor ooo. See prayer. Hahaha
Lolz..but na true naa...
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Fourwinds: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge:
With whose hand?cheesycheesy. Maybe u can do d slappingundecided
u funny sha.! see d question wen u throw for ground. u com make me dey fear.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Funjosh(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Pple are just busy spreading Ebola like multi-level marketing.

We need God's intervention else dis virus will put GNLD to shame.

At the bolded how
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by obynaDmob(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2014
The farmer entered the forest with an axe, the trees said look the handle is one of us....*sigh blacks!

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2014
thwarrior72: Learn to[b] swerve[/b] when u don't have answer to a question ...simple cry undecided

<<<<<<<<< cheesy
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by mencade5(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
SuperMartins: Lolz..but na true naa...
my brother na true u talk ooo. Human being wicked. Them get disease them go like to share am to people so that no be only them go die.

People wey get aids dey do the same thing. Them dey give free fvck sef to spread the disease. No be wickedness be that?

Make i join u for the prayer jare. Na thunder go strike anybody wey get bad plan to dey spread ebola up and down to different state. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by zubby29(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Emmafrancis: Like seriously Am yet To understand the rational behind the fleeing of people that r supposed to be quarantined.
I strongly believe dat it has to do with stigmatise tips. BT it sad cos ser action is putting others at risk
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by mencade5(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2014
head shot with a sniper gun is what should be given to anyone trying to escape quarantine. No pity

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by adanny01(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2014
When we had the index case, i said Nigerians with their attitude of fear + disbelieve will not successfully contain the virus. It is happening just the way i said it.

That woman should be imprisoned not just quarantined. WTF is she thinking. The dead Dr sef, hmmmmm, i wish he was alive so i can make his death even more painful (i dont really mean it).

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2014
This girl must be crazy, GOD pls save my Abians
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: my brother na true u talk ooo. Human being wicked. Them get disease them go like to share am to people so that no be only them go die.

People wey get aids dey do the same thing. Them dey give free fvck sef to spread the disease. No be wickedness be that?

Make i join u for the prayer jare. Na thunder go strike anybody wey get bad plan to dey spread ebola up and down to different state. Amen
I tell u! Dats d reason u av to be careful these days,,,dis generation is wicked....our conscience dnt work anymore...we jxt av to be careful and sensible

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by huptin(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Tribal e-war cookin

brings out e-plate & spoon grin

There is one thing u thing you need to know about the Yorubas, they don't rush to defend one of their own that is being accused of doing something wrong, in fact they will be very vociferous in their criticism of the man's action.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by joanpinkie(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2014
I dont really understand this "SHARE" button on comments, and people constanly clicking on it. Nawaoo
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by ALISMILE(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2014
God forbid if I ve a relative wit suspected case of Ebola and instead of that relative submittin him or hersef for quanratine decide to run to me, I will never ever forgive that person, even if I don't contact the disease.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by joanpinkie(f): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2014
I dont really understand this "SHARE" button on comments, and people constanly clicking on it. Nawaoo

Back to the mata!
Open n...... C
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by tk4rd: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Emmafrancis:
Yes we don't. But common sense should come to play here. If she is infected ( God forbid) , running to Abia state means going there to infect all her friends and family members. What greater wickedness than that ?
U can now feel a little of wat made Sawyer flee from Liberia.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2014
So what is theodore orji doing now to check ebola in abia?
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by trish(f): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2014

My dear its just wickedness

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by adanny01(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2014
rdokoye: This report is a load of rubbish, because the government doesn’t quarantine all second and third hand contacts with the index case. What they do is place them under surveillance, then tell them to contact them once they become symptomatic.

Individuals that are symptomatic are quarantined and treated, until their body either fights the virus off, or it gives up.

The surveillance is supposed to be physical and medical. A travel ban most probably will be placed, controlled movement/contact and much more frequent medical check up.

Thats semi quarantine to me. Anyways, it does give anyone the cause to run away, to where for what.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Tundeiab(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

I refuse to answer any question that can implicate me and plead the 5th amendment afforded to me by the United States grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by spiralwedge(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2014
That Dr. Enemuo was DEVIL-incarnate. He was exactly the opposite of Dr. Ameyo.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by timowale: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: head shot with a sniper gun is what should be given to anyone trying to escape quarantine. No pity
lol.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2014
If Nigerians who are suspected of having EVD, especially those who we expect to know better, do not mind running from being quarantined, why do we then blame Patrick Sawyer for running away from Liberia?

And imagine a medical doctor secretly treating an EVD patient in a hospital thinking that he was being smart by hiding the case for financial gain or whatever. Had he taken the professional route by informing the appropriate authorities, he might still be alive instead of wasting his own life as a result of his unprofessional stunt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.