Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back (64752 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nicepoker(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Beync: What is the meaning of quarantine? Somebody educate me
don't u ave a dictionary? .
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Okudiover(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Chei!! Abia state! T.A Orji where are thou? If you can leave your Senate ambition for a while and make a statement telling Abians that you are on top of the situation maybe Ebola might be contained. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Nicepoker: don't u ave a dictionary?

"A quarantine is used to separate and restrict the movement of persons; it is a 'state of enforced isolation'.[1] This is often used in connection to disease and illness, such as those who may possibly have been exposed to a communicable disease.[2] The term is often erroneously used synonymously with the medical version of the term isolation, which is "to separate ill persons who have a communicable disease from those who are healthy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

I'm going to scream if one more person asks.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by lacidi: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2014
sucess001: But this doctor Enemuo is an I.diot tho.

How cud he even use an hotel...a public facility to treat the guy...imagine how many people could have been infected nw....

D diplomat he helped now is alive while he and is family re dying....

U see the way our doctors reason?
It is 'a hotel' not 'an hotel' smh. What's with you guys and letter 'h'?

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Dis ebola of a thing is turnin into africans own "Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis"
hooof! very creepy undecided
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by deblinks: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2014
quarantine means keeping a suspected victim away frm other people or isolating a suspected victim, within the incubation period of that disease. In a very simple sentence, as a health worker, wen u suspect that a person might be having a particular disease, u will keep that person in a particular place or restrict the person's movement for some days which is the incubation period of dat particular suspected disease. If that incubation period is completed and d person do nt show any sign or symtom of dat disease, d person is free 2 mingle wit people but if d person test positive, d person will b isolated.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Tundeiab: bro! Your description above is worth commending. Are you a military personnel abi you don kill person b4? lipsrsealed

I refuse to answer any question that can implicate me and plead the 5th amendment afforded to me by the United States grin

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by stagger: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2014
What is wrong with the black man? Where was the woman running to?
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Dayo30(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2014
quarantine is what is happening to me here in china, isolated cause am from nijah

4 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Missmossy(f): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Its a good thing she was caught and forced back,God help Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2014
sapientia: I think she and anyone that tries such should be designated as terrorists.. Seriously, its attempted murder of innocents citizens and should anybody contact it from them, they should be tried for murder.
I had one time suggested same, in my mind oo, buh if I share it on nl now, some mofos (dem knw demselves, kreepy sadistsangry ) would start kallin me kabiru, buh diaris God cool
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Leopantro: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2014
I just confirmed that late Dr Ike Enemuo hails from Anambra state and had some relatives in Owerri who visited his residence after his demise last weekend. His corpse which was deposited in UPTH morgue was only removed 2 days ago and the morgue was decontaminated yesterday. We should kindly treat all febrile\vomiting\diarrhea cases as EVD until proven otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by thwarrior72: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2014
Nigerians should erase fear from they mind, death is a wage that every living must pay. Just leave ur life as if everyday is gonna be last, with such mindset & preparation u have nothing to lose, if it eventually comes grin wink
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2014
thwarrior72: Nigerians should erase fear from they mind, death is a wage that every living must pay. Just leave ur life as if everyday is gonna be last, with such mindset & preparation u have nothing to lose, if it eventually comes grin wink

Yes but hopefully at the tender age of 80 in the comfort of your own house while surrounded by your children, grandchildren and maybe great grandchildren.

Not laying on the streets or in a ward with blood oozing from every orrifice of the body with boils the size of "agbalumo" all over the body.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Abbey2sam(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Beync: tank you very much. If this sister of the dead doctor were in quarantine, how come she escaped to abia state? Only God knows how many persons she must have come in contact with

She has not been placed on quarantine yet as at when she flew.......

i don't know what to call this.......

wickedness or ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Ajamu30: My own view may be different from other,why this ebloa in porthacourt the same week the President is coming?
Go on, spill it out, we are AAALL ears angry

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by poiZon: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2014

quarantine is another phrase that can replace QUAREL. if u hear quarantine know say na quarel e be.
hope ayav helped more than enuf.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by mencade5(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
SuperMartins: Hmmm..Nawa oo, u running to infect pple in d same bus,pple ur sweat touches while trekking to ur safe haven,den u get to xchange plesantries,den u get to d house u escaped to and hug dem....Nawa...hope dis tin doesn't get to Edo! Any1 who has gt dis and tries to escape to Edo,May u collapse on ur way here! AMEN!! Dats like Suicide-distribution nau,u jxt wana spread it
lol...u na bad pastor ooo. See prayer. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by thwarrior72: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Nicepoker: don't u ave a dictionary? .
Learn to swerve when u don't have answer to a question ...simple cry undecided
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

I refuse to answer any question that can implicate me and plead the 5th amendment afforded to me by the United States grin
Story 4 d gods, hindu temple remix version cool
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by poiZon: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Bigcake: it means to keep something or a person infected with a contagious disease in isolation. As in keeping the patient away from people to avoid the disease from spreading.

abeg what is ISOLATION?
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by nixon42: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Are they giving them protective shields in the quarantining room,or they will just put everybody unprotected like that in one room? because i dont think all 200 of them are infected. They should wear them protective clothes and helmets so that who has the virus will not transfer it to those that doesn't have the virus...
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by ayukdaboss(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

Again, you continue to demonstrate a clear case of lack of knowledge on the subject, stop trying to bury yourself deeper.

I would explain the logic to you but I will let you continue to wallow in your ignorance until one day you figure it out.
Seriously with such massive continuous ignorance displayed by that guy I wonder where this country is heading to. "Shooting an infected person infects you"?? shocked What a statement

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by ifeomabernard(f): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Those quarantine facilities are so poor, they just dump them there witout takin proper care of this people, its not fair! they were only tryin to help, its not like they ask for it, they shuld be shown proper care cause who knws it may be their last days on earth!
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by rutibaby(f): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2014
Oh God! Help us. Port Harcourt is a very busy city.
Take this plague away from us.
We hide under ur arms for help.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Fourwinds: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Beync: tank you very much. If this sister of the dead doctor were in quarantine, how come she escaped to abia state? Only God knows how many persons she must have come in contact with
she was not quarantine. after d case was discovered government wanted to get dose dat had contact with d doctor but she was no where to be found
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by ayukdaboss(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Dayo30: quarantine is what is happening to me here in china, isolated cause am from nijah
Seriously?? What's the population of Nigerians in quarantine? Any idea?
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by UrbanMystique: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2014
masonkz: Black people sha.

She would have probably been thinking about going to visit a particular pastor to help deliver her undecided
exactly... Black people never seize to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by ayukdaboss(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2014
poiZon:

abeg what is ISOLATION?

The complete separation from others of a person suffering from contagious or infectious disease; quarantine.

Wuna dey ask question o. shocked
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Vado: But, what sort of treatment did the late doctor give that ecowas diplomat that rid him off the virus? I mean, the man is believed to be doing fine now. undecided

I was looking for this question but no one cares to ask.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Fourwinds: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=eledacedar]These ECOWAS diplomats sef, first it was Sawyer, now another ECOWAS diplomat. Do they have ulterior motives? Just when we were about to have some relief, now this new outbreak again.[/quote
dats to tell u d wickness of man. man is selfish. dis is similar to d case I talked about on a trend where a lady who waa aware she has HIV deceive her husband to be even after he asked her for HIV test. she claimed she was free of it until dey started having s.ex. den d day came when d man followed her to a hospital in Abuja dere he discover d girl was carryimg d HIV virus. and yet she broke up with him and was to travel from lagos to Abuja to meet anoda new found lover before d man attacked and killed her. pple condemned d man's action though bad. what about d girls intention to spread it to anoda victim.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.