Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41954 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: Ask a MAN or use Google cos I think from the context,you can fathom out the meaning of MAN points grin grin I'm a full blown misogynist gurl,no lady should cross my path angry .
Ele e gidi gon! undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: kilode? undecided
kosi now ... der ris god oo
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
ibietela2:

Your welcome sir
cool

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by jeflexy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
raziboi: in razi's voice

nonsense thread....
bt it made front page[color=#990000][/color]
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Niwdog(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: I bet the only way this dog can detect me is when its really beside me to smell my aZZhole like dogs your type do you still like a coward stuck in the kennel
oga i sorry 4 u,cuz ur quote is senseless lyk a zoo son in a zoom

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy: A girl who ask me out is a phokin mate material not for keep

guy e be like say u forget ur brain for only GOD knows where.How u go dey yarn like dis?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tojahh(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nothing wrong in taking the initiative... I call it mature. Most girls would rather be brave and bold to ask the guy to buy them pepper soup and nkwobi with smirnoff ice (forming I don't drink achohol) they would have bought for their 'girlfriends' but to tell am say you love am become wahala. Smh

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Rikidony(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
Lol, one man's trash is another man's treasure grin
You so beautifull to be ignored cool cool
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy: You should know when babe is flashing the green light.

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on. tongue
for ur small mind now,u get levels.It is guys like that have never even received a hug not to talk of wooing a gal.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tojahh(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ninejaywon:
for ur small mind now,u get levels.It is guys like that have never even received a hug not to talk of wooing a gal.
kikikikikikikikiki, chaiiiiii! Blos why u go fall mi paddy hands like dis na? Him na senior man for the mata o. grin;d
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahkenaten:

Not all men drink ....and Not all men talk much, and by the way you are very pretty.
Tnx kiss
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
SleekyPosh:

U mean 2 tell us that all guyz throw a drinkin session jst to Announce dat a girl made her true feelings known to him right?
Get the humour in my post.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ahkenaten(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Tnx kiss

sorry this is really weird....

but can i get to knw u better??
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by fubbyy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
BoboYekini: Aww. Trust me, no guy would reject fine gals like you two smiley
na people like you gals dey use play,after you done make dem feel like agbani darego
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezechinwa:

Sis you too fine....
Bros tnk you
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rikidony:
You so beautifull to be ignored cool cool
wink
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by godman01(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ..What if he is not interested, we still feel rejected too??...

..Keeping and bottling our emotions is the best thing to do....
You can see what guys go through now!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
ibietela2:

Knowing fully well that he has feelings for you, you kept him as a friend so you will be telling him of your other boyfriends and guy's that ask you out, etc........

Knowing full well he has feelings for me? shocked
Bros Acidosis send you ni?
Let him speak for himself oooooo
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Timichael(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
I've had at least 5 girls so far who have expressed their feelings 2wardz me... I don't think it's a big deal if properly handled by matured guys... 'Maturity' in dz context, doesn't refer 2 age...
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Rikidony(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: wink

pm wink wink
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:

Knowing full well he has feelings for me? shocked
Bros Acidosis send you ni?
Let him speak for himself oooooo
smh
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Emma8043(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we was born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!
So shame allow u talk say u fine? Guy u warwar die
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by uncletbuddy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thr z no big deal thr.,.. Draw him into a chat, ask abt his relationship life, ask him if the z anytin he will like to say to u....

Very funny... I use to be shy though i am gradually taaking d veil away.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Cooldejay(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Timichael: I've had at least 5 girls so far who have expressed their feelings 2wardz me... I don't think it's a big deal if properly handled by matured guys... 'Maturity' in dz context, doesn't refer 2 age...
You re right bro.. An unknown lady walk up to me @ one occassion like that and she ask me to dance with her.. Tho she aint my type of girl but as a matured guy, I did honour her but to. My surprise while digging wit her she told me that my lip attracted her smh.. So we latr exchange contact but av not ring her digits up til now coz am not really into her.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Michel886(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ..What if he is not interested, we still feel rejected too??...

..Keeping and bottling our emotions is the best thing to do....
That should really hurt, especially when he continues to do the things that made you fall in love with him....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Michel886(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
grin
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
grin grin cheesy loool
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Bitojoe(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: ehhh I start up a disussion with him,make him feel free nd tell him how I feel about him...or I jst tell him straight up"oboy I like you nd I think u like me too so let's date" undecided

hmm,but this is dangerous for ladies.guys always cheat on ladies that woo him.he wont take you serious.na only to chop and go for him.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by crunchyg: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to

Ezi u are really blessed and beautiful

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by TWEETFELLA: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we was born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!
Guy so u feel say u fine? Well.......God made everthing beautiful.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by TWEETFELLA: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to
. Kai! Dat guy misss ohhhh. See doz lips...
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Olasuposaheed: space booked
Na so you go book space for ebola center one day grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by PucciGuru(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Just touch him at the right spot..shyness will disappear.. grin

Where is the right spot so that I will hide it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.