Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41956 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
djeezy: That's from a girl who knows what she wants and takes a step to have it. cool.
yesso grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
simdam500: wink lol... Hope he's checkin out this thread
Lolzzz

#hides face under the bed and wispers:i hope so too#
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
ibietela2:

angry
Wetin naw
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by faithboi: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to
infatuation!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
hopelink1: Jesus!
kilode? undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
faithboi: infatuation!
yea...i thought so too
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
Lolzzz

#hides face under the bed and wispers:i hope so too#
lolz... I thought u said the feeling flee earlier and now u just hope he's checking this thread... Love indeed... Love is beautiful, we found love in an hopeless place... So it true there's no diff between poor and the rich when they fall in love... Love is fascinating, love is faithful, love is legend, love is when he kisses u in the middle of saying something.

Lastly, love is boldness... Go for him, who knows if he's checking out the thread for real...

*screaming at the top of my voice* But if u truely are checkin thread!!! Ezibless want u...
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bitojoe:

tell us how you will woo him.abi you dey shy?
ehhh I start up a disussion with him,make him feel free nd tell him how I feel about him...or I jst tell him straight up"oboy I like you nd I think u like me too so let's date" undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ehmm...this affects me atimes

Show him that Ɣou are interested.Ofcourse,M not telling Ɣou to woo him buht some guys won't wanna ask u out because they feel ur reply ll be No.nd they wouldn't wanna spoil d friendship they built wv u for years

Just show ur interest...Ɣou can show ur interest in many ways
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: ehhh I start up a disussion with him,make him feel free nd tell him how I feel about him...or I jst tell him straight up"oboy I like you nd I think u like me too so let's date" undecided
shocked

From experience right
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by stint(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
[/color]Girls, if you believe the average Nigerian guy will take you for granted if u ask them, then DONT ASK OUT THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY. e.g those ones talking jagbajanties on this thread. Aim higher, only ask out those guys u know are above average in reasoning, emotion and intellect. You girls have instinct for that. I know rejection sucks but if u form the habit of waiting for things you love to come to you, that will manifest in other areas of your life and it will Bleep u up! trust me, I know. Now I am looking for a girl who will disgrace and insult me self when I toast her. That way I will know the worst has happened then move on. Tired of my safe dating strategy. [color=#000099]
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
ibietela2:

You Friend zoned him
grin Thanks bro.. You're 50% right, reasoning that I spent weeks in the friend zone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
Ouch! Did I?
Okay, how do i undo it.
Oya Acidosis helepu me too
cheesy Yes you did. sad sad
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Harrybanty: sorry to break it to you but guys don't respect girls who woo them #speaking from experience
I beg to differ Sir,I think most guys tend to respect girls that woo them cos trust me, it takes an awful lot of courage on d girl's part to that nd not all girls possess half that courage. They would rather supress d feelings nd melt in silence than go for wat they want. Me I don't care oo,if I like you I go tell u....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by egoldman(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Just touch him at the right spot..shyness will disappear.. grin
Bad Girl grin grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
missyhorlah: Ehmm...this affects me atimes

Show him that Ɣou are interested.Ofcourse,M not telling Ɣou to woo him buht some guys won't wanna ask u out because they feel ur reply ll be No.nd they wouldn't wanna spoil d friendship they built wv u for years

Just show ur interest...Ɣou can show ur interest in many ways
proceed please...

I need to know things girls do or should we say signs that show that a girl is crushing on you grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
missyhorlah: shocked

From experience right
yup cool
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
frankben: proceed please...

I need to know things girls do or should we say signs that show that a girl is crushing on you grin
I tot ur phone cn browse

Type it on goggle tongue
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: yup cool
oh.I see
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by saintol(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'm very shy, can a lady woo me?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
missyhorlah: I tot ur phone cn browse

Type it on goggle tongue
google do lie at times.... See as i just dey beg you
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Heroesworths(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
they started singing Asa-would u be my man
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
simdam500: lolz... I thought u said the feeling flee earlier and now u just hope he's checking this thread... Love indeed... Love is beautiful, we found love in an hopeless place... So it true there's no diff between poor and the rich when they fall in love... Love is fascinating, love is faithful, love is legend, love is when he kisses u in the middle of saying something.

Lastly, love is boldness... Go for him, who knows if he's checking out the thread for real...

*screaming at the top of my voice* But if u truely are checkin thread!!! Ezibless want u...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha omg cheesy
you got me wishing......lol
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
djeezy: That's from a girl who knows what she wants and takes a step to have it. cool.
Man,you have lost some valuable MAN POINTS.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to
how can he be shy for someone as beautiful as you? God punish shyness
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ibietela2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
Wetin naw

Knowing fully well that he has feelings for you, you kept him as a friend so you will be telling him of your other boyfriends and guy's that ask you out, etc........
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ibietela2(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Acidosis:
grin Thanks bro.. You're 50% right, reasoning that I spent weeks in the friend zone. cheesy

Your welcome sir
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Haywhymido(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...
vice versa some silly immature girls do dat too
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: yesso grin
Then she should be ready to kick d bucket cos that is a loss of 5 MAN POINTS.Only God knows how many people I can k*ill for the loss single MAN POINT. angry
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misogynist2014: Then she should be ready to kick d bucket cos that is a loss of 5 MAN POINTS.Only God knows how many people I can k*ill for the loss single MAN POINT. angry
sorry I don't get your point undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Weselion: how can he be shy for someone as beautiful as you? God punish shyness
Lol, one man's trash is another man's treasure grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: sorry I don't get your point undecided
Ask a MAN or use Google cos I think from the context,you can fathom out the meaning of MAN points grin grin I'm a full blown misogynist gurl,no lady should cross my path angry .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.