Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Niger East Senatorial By-election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (55306 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Wins PDP Bayelsa East Senatorial / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by bappahman: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Everythin should be over by now
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by vedd: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
AlabaBoss: My boys are dancing Azonto right now.

They cant wait for an APC government to change the fortunes of alaigbo. They want change.

Contrary to popular opinion on NL, we IGBOS will vote APC enmasse

Anambra adigo mma eee cool cool

More ibos have embraced the light in APC since the end of tribalism on NL.

I join you to say....

Anambra adigo mma! grin cheesy cool

7 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by kokoA(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: Still unconfirmed. But very reliable. From my boys in Minna. Exact results not out. Baut as I said, the election is in 9 local governments, with minna being in chanchaga local government. Prelimenary results show that PDP is leading in 6 local governments - Suleija, Tafa, Gurara, Shiroro, Rafi and Munya. While APC is leading in Chanchaga(where Minna is), Bosso and Paikoro. Will give you the exact results as the boys bring they in.
Your boys sidon for beer palor dey update you, you come here come dey form "reliable source".. grin Reliable source inspired by alcohol.. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
AlabaBoss:

My Ijaw brother, please dont forget I coined that phrase----Ogogoro Leadership grin grin

Nigerians henceforth reject Ogogoro leadership grin grin

How u dey, I see you causing tremors all over the PDP camp on a daily basis. cool

Anambra adigo mma eee ooo cheesy cool cool
my twin brother from the heart of "Anambra" state... Yeah I see your ogogoro leadership phrase fits perfectly to the drunkard in Aso Rock grin.

Slaying PDP is À task that every patriot must join hands to accomplish cheesy
How business na?

10 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by clevadani: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
greall1: I pity u guys APC is not a party that can change Nigeria. They are only fighting for their pocket. Almost all of their leaders ve bad Reputation many of them decamp from PDP,CPC,ANPP.AD APGA. old wine in a new bottle. GOD bless Nigeria.
bros shut up. u r d kind of person dat refuses change,badmouthing other choices without providing any reasonable solutions.
even if dey r all d same,I want a party with another name rule Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by hansad: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Freelancer00: so Na only Muslims dry Niger state? And who said its governed by sharia law? Wat partof the world are u
You people sef, continue with your belief that you are fooling children in Nigeria. All the APC plot of power must return to north 2015 is about Nigeria becoming an Islamic state. Or perhaps you are living in denial of reality. Give the far north Aso Rock in 2015, in the next 50 years, no other group in Nigeria shall preside over Nigeria. Mark this in your diary. By the way, have we not passed that route before, where one far-northerner passed apex political power to the other for nearly 30 years? Worse is that they never used the power advantage to improve the lot of the masses in the far north. A lot of far-north masses instead groomed to become religious extremists.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by bappahman: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
We've 9 Local Government Areas in Niger East: Chanchaga, Bosso, Rafi, Suleja, Munya, Shiroro, Paikoro, Gurara, Tafa.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by AlabaBoss: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
vedd:
More ibos have embraced the light in APC since the end of tribalism on NL.

I join you to say....

Anambra adigo mma! grin cheesy cool

Ah thank you my brother/sister.

This is what I want to achieve grin grin

Anambra must progress under APC cheesy

Tribalism is dead on Nairaland I can assure you. Odinma1 will not allow it anymore cool

We want change in Anambra cool

Anambra Adigo Mma eee ooo cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by bappahman: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
APC leading with over 10000 votes so far

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ayukdaboss(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
caseless: phockphockman, firefire, atlwireles etc? They said apc has no single root in d middle-belt. Here we are.
They're drunk with ogogoro from the TAN rally grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
overhyped: Suleja LGA, APC 5,286 PDP 8,356
dont mind that bappaman that said PDP lost Suleja, Zagbayi's stronghold. Pl what about Tafa local governent

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
opiaoku:

Bastard
i jst came back and i dnt wanna be banned again, duck.

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
caseless: i jst came back and i dnt wanna be banned again, duck.
grin

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by MrMcJay(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
hansad: You people sef, continue with your belief that you are fooling children in Nigeria. All the APC plot of power must return to north 2015 is about Nigeria becoming an Islamic state. Or perhaps you are living in denial of reality. Give the far north Aso Rock in 2015, in the next 50 years, no other group in Nigeria shall preside over Nigeria. Mark this in your diary. By the way, have we not passed that route before, where one far-northerner passed apex political power to the other for nearly 30 years? Worse is that they never used the power advantage to improve the lot of the masses in the far north. A lot of far-north masses instead groomed to become religious extremists.

Charlie, dis ur tale na story for the gods. Don't waste your tears over "mere" Senatorial election as you would need it for 2015.

You are talking of Islamic state, when BH anf Fulani Herdsmen were killing the Middle-Belt, what did ur GEJ do?

You don't underestand what just happened to PDP today. Have u seen that insincere_goat here today? The kind of lamentation in aso Rock right now is unprecedented. PDP never lost Niger, today, they are being whipped wiith brooms. Don't forget that just recently, Sule Lamido told GEJ to his dumb face that he is going to contest the PDP primaries with him.

2015, Jonathan would be beaten like adrum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
bappahman: Suleja LGA, Apc 5,286 pdp 8,356
tot you said APC won Suleija

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ayukdaboss(m): 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by AlabaBoss: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: my twin brother from the heart of "Anambra" state... Yeah I see your ogogoro leadership phrase fits perfectly to the drunkard in Aso Rock grin.

Slaying PDP is À task that every patriot must join hands to accomplish cheesy
How business na?

Thanks for asking about business which is very important. No single persin asked me till u did.

Chaii der is god ooo. embarassed

Odikwa rough all over. If not seizing of goods, it is settlement for custom and shipping agents...most of them my Igbo brothers ooo. I no fit talk.

Anyway we are managing. Chineke is on the throne.

All I want is Anambra State my home state for APC and it will come to pass.

Anambra adigo mma ee cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
caseless: phockphockman, firefire, atlwireles etc? They said apc has no single root in d middle-belt. Here we are.
is niger state middle belt?

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
hansad: You people sef, continue with your belief that you are fooling children in Nigeria. All the APC plot of power must return to north 2015 is about Nigeria becoming an Islamic state. Or perhaps you are living in denial of reality. Give the far north Aso Rock in 2015, in the next 50 years, no other group in Nigeria shall preside over Nigeria. Mark this in your diary. By the way, have we not passed that route before, where one far-northerner passed apex political power to the other for nearly 30 years? Worse is that they never used the power advantage to improve the lot of the masses in the far north. A lot of far-north masses instead groomed to become religious extremists.
what are u saying?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: is niger state middle belt?
yes!

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by opiaoku: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2014

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Anu mpama
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ziccoit: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2014

Seun, pls make provision for e-gun. grin

6 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
They're drunk with ogogoro from the TAN rally grin grin
grin grin Phockman sef neva show face since they lost osun election.

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ayukdaboss(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lol...Don't do this. I quote from Wikipedia.

Areas of Nigeria which are generally
referred to as belonging to the Middle
Belt are: Kwara State , Kogi State , Benue
State, Plateau State , Nasarawa State ,
Niger State, Taraba State, Adamawa State as well as the southern parts of Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Bauchi State, Gombe State and Borno State.

CC @caseless

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Truckpusher: grin
grin
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
grin grin
grin
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
pardon my ignorance please, but will the new senator leave before May 29 2014 please?

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
caseless: yes!
well you are the one that knows your definition of middle belt
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by MrMcJay(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2014

Keep asking stoopid questions. i am telling you that in 2015, PDP would lose even in otuoke. Then, u can shift Otuoke to North-South.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
imoleay0: pardon my ignorance please, but will the new senator leave before May 29 2014 please?
yes o. 4 months senator

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by bappahman: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
imoleay0: pardon my ignorance please, but will the new senator leave before May 29 2014 please?
june 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.