Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Niger East Senatorial By-election Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (55069 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Wins PDP Bayelsa East Senatorial / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ayukdaboss(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrMcJay:

Keep asking stoopid questions. i am telling you that in 2015, PDP would lose even in otuoke. Then, u can shift Otuoke to North-South.
grin grin grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by sexyviper: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Freelancer00: so Na only Muslims dry Niger state? And who said its governed by sharia law? Wat partof the world are u
DUDE IS MONALISA, THE ANCIENT LADY FOUND IN THE MOON. grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ayukdaboss(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
sexyviper: DUDE IS MONALISA, THE ANCIENT LADY FOUND IN THE MOON. grin
cheesy
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol...Don't do this. I quote from Wikipedia.

CC @caseless
please don't ever reply me any Nigeria politics question with Wikipedia pls. Borno is in middle belt? See your life

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
imoleay0: pardon my ignorance please, but will the new senator leave before May 29 2014 please?
its June or so. Yes there wl be another election nxt year. The APC guy wl run 4 Governorship in d nxt poLl I think

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ozo13(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
caseless: i jst came back and i dnt wanna be banned again, duck.
I love this forum grin
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Freelancer00(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
hansad: You people sef, continue with your belief that you are fooling children in Nigeria. All the APC plot of power must return to north 2015 is about Nigeria becoming an Islamic state. Or perhaps you are living in denial of reality. Give the far north Aso Rock in 2015, in the next 50 years, no other group in Nigeria shall preside over Nigeria. Mark this in your diary. By the way, have we not passed that route before, where one far-northerner passed apex political power to the other for nearly 30 years? Worse is that they never used the power advantage to improve the lot of the masses in the far north. A lot of far-north masses instead groomed to become religious extremists.
That was military, brother. Nigeria is a secular country, it Can't be islamised. Sharia rules are for only Muslims, doesn't include Christians. And by the way, I'm a Muslim.

13 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ayukdaboss(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: please don't ever reply me any Nigeria politics question with Wikipedia pls. Borno is in middle belt? See your life

You see your own life?? Pdpiglet..Next time you go for TAN Rally Dont drink too much local gin

Areas of Nigeria which are generally
referred to as belonging to the Middle
Belt are: Kwara State , Kogi State , Benue
State, Plateau State , Nasarawa State ,
Niger State, Taraba State, Adamawa State
as well as the southern parts of Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Bauchi State, Gombe State and Borno State

9 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2014
opiaoku:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Anu mpama
bloodyassassin, u ar tempting into a fight. I go wound u.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol...Don't do this. I quote from Wikipedia.

CC @caseless
thank u!
@meforyou. Now, the 6 north-central states are the one refered to as middlebeltan states.

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Freelancer00: That was military, brother. Nigeria is a secular country, it Can't be islamised. Sharia rules are for only Muslims, doesn't include Christians. And by the way, I'm a Muslim.
i jst dnt knw how sharia take concern xtains sef, but dem fear am pass anything.

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by sexyviper: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2014
[b][/b]
meforyou1: Still unconfirmed. But very reliable. From my boys in Minna. Exact results not out. Baut as I said, the election is in 9 local governments, with minna being in chanchaga local government. Prelimenary results show that PDP is leading in 6 local governments - Suleija, Tafa, Gurara, Shiroro, Rafi and Munya. While APC is leading in Chanchaga(where Minna is), Bosso and Paikoro. Will give you the exact results as the boys bring they in.
CHINOS undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2014
ozo13: I love this forum grin
same here, bro. grin
A week ban kills me harshly.

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by muut2: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Its enough....... now who is leading pdp or APC pls update us.
Gud AM b4 I 4get jare
caseless: thank u!
@meforyou. Now, the 6 north-central states are the one refered to as middlebeltan states.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: its June or so. Yes there wl be another election nxt year. The APC guy wl run 4 Governorship in d nxt poLl I think
david umoru won the govnorship election in 2011, but d result was twisted in favor of babangida aliyu.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2014
muut2: Its enough....... now who is leading pdp or APC pls update us.
Gud AM b4 I 4get jare
it was bappahman that was updating us; apc is leading frm the results we've seen so far.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2014
caseless: david umoru won the govnorship election in 2011, but d result was twisted in favor of babangida aliyu.
I'm sure the 2015 pÓll wl be an easy ride 4 hÍm

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by muut2: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2014
Tanx bro.. its a good one
caseless: it was bappahman that was updating us; apc is leading frm the results we've seen so far.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2014
sexyviper: [b][/b] CHINOS undecided
clown, are u alternate eggheaders or ilugunboy. After since we beat you guys black and blue and had a new politics forum, you guys have been changing monikers like hand wash
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by hansad: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2014
ziccoit:

Seun, pls make provision for e-gun. grin
Intoxication for power shall first send you yonder. Go find work. Become productive for your village. What do you or evcen your domain contribte to Nigeria's coffers?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by BashirAhmad1(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Niger-East Senatorial Election: Nda-Isaiah Wins His Ward, LG

An APC presidential aspirant, Sam Nda-Isaiah wins his ward and local government area with very wide gap against ruling party PDP in today's Niger East senatorial by-election.

APC polled 12,998 against PDP 6,876 in Chanchaga Local Government Area, which is hometown of Nda-Isaiah.

Also APC leads in Bosso LGA, with 14,240 votes and PDP 6,666.

Result from Rafi Local Government shows APC 7789, PDP 7670.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2014
caseless: thank u!
is bauch and borno part of the north central states to north east? Boy, go and learn geography. And when next you want to quote and want to reply, say meforyou1
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2014
kokoA: Your boys sidon for beer palor dey update you, you come here come dey form "reliable source".. grin Reliable source inspired by alcohol.. Lol
well, don't know what to say to you, so let me let it go

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2014
nanospy007: Where are the PDP?

Dumb like u.. Oloshi omo jatijati
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: is bauch and borno part of the north central states to north east? Boy, go and learn geography. And when next you want to quote and want to reply, say meforyou1
no b me say bauchi and borno(2 northeastern states), somebody quoted wikipedia; and even in d report they didn't say all the states , but part of them. Even thou it was wrong, they did name the main states in d middlebelt.
Once again...@meforyou!

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2014
sexyviper: [b][/b] CHINOS undecided
my email has been detached from nl. Ffb and I wl send u a direct message with my email.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by sexyviper: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: clown, are u alternate eggheaders or ilugunboy. After since we beat you guys black and blue and had a new politics forum, you guys have been changing monikers like hand wash
ok let me join the other guy to say I LOVE THIS FORUM grin......ilugun ko, ilu short ni, na only eggheaders you see, wait till 2015 you go see eggkickers tongue ago chinoso with 150 accounts on NL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2014
BashirAhmad1: Niger-East Senatorial Election: Nda-Isaiah Wins His Ward, LG

An APC presidential aspirant, Sam Nda-Isaiah wins his ward and local government area with very wide gap against ruling party PDP in today's Niger East senatorial by-election.

APC polled 12,998 against PDP 6,876 in Chanchaga Local Government Area, which is hometown of Nda-Isaiah.

Also APC leads in Bosso LGA, with 14,240 votes and PDP 6,666.

Result from Rafi Local Government shows APC 7789, PDP 7670.
nda isaiah for governor in 2015.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: its June or so. Yes there wl be another election nxt year. The APC guy wl run 4 Governorship in d nxt poLl I think
when for once will u ever say what you, you this okrika man. David umoru has contested for governorship and lost all the 3 times.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by sexyviper: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: my email has been detached from nl. Ffb and I wl send u a direct message with my email.
ok jare better person.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: I'm sure the 2015 pÓll wl be an easy ride 4 hÍm
he's loved in Niger.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: my email has been detached from nl. Ffb and I wl send u a direct message with my email.
i was so lucky that even without knowing the looming danger of of having an email that's connected to one's social page, i didn't use what cud have put my details in public space. It is nice u've detached it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.