Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Niger East Senatorial By-election Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (55070 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Wins PDP Bayelsa East Senatorial / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by duwdu: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus: So, the loud-mouthed IBB lost his unit to APC. It's a shame!

IBB probably doesn't want PDP to win, to begin with. Hmm.

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by sexyviper: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2014
THIS IS FOR ALL THE PDP AZZLICKERS

MR. FOLLOW FOLLOW

Mr. Follow Follow
*[CHORUS] FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW,- FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW (2X)

Some dey follow follow, dem close dem eye
*[CHORUS] DEM CLOSE EYE, PIN- PIN- PIN
Some dey follow follow, dem close dem mouth
*[CHORUS] DEM CLOSE MOUTH, PAM- PAM- PAM
Some dey follow follow, dem close dem ear
*[CHORUS] DEM CLOSE EAR, G'BOING- BOING- BOING
Some dey follow follow, dem close dem sense
*[CHORUS] DEM CLOSE SENSE, BIRI- BIRI

I say dem close sense,
Dem close sense

If you dey follow follow
Make you open eye, open ear, open mouth, open sense (2x)

Na dat time
Na dat time you no go fall (2x)

If you dey follow follow dem book
*[CHORUS] NA INSIDE CUPBOARD YOU GO QUENCH (2x)

Coakroach dey, ee-rat dey, Ikan dey, darkness dey- ee
*[CHORUS] NA INSIDE CUPBOARD YOU GO QUENCH** **(destroy)

My brothers, make you no follow book-o
Look am and go your way

*[CHORUS] FOLLOW, FOLLOW (on 3,4- continues until end)

Make you open eye, open ear, open mouth, open sense
(riff/repeat as desired)

Look am and use your sense
R.I.P FELA KUTI

8 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2014
caseless: i was so lucky that even without knowing the looming danger of of having an email that's connected to one's social page, i didn't use what cud have put my details in public space. It is nice u've detached it.
personally, I have no issue with my infÓ on social network but iÞ must be @ my volitÍon or consent. Sadly, sme ppl use it as instrument of attack! Too bad.... What's the update on niger east? I never imagined that apc will shake niger!!! I think I shd start following niger politics (I only follow those of sme northern state notably Kano

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2014
sexyviper: THIS IS FOR ALL THE PDP AZZLICKERS

MR. FOLLOW FOLLOW

Mr. Follow Follow

I say dem close sense,
Dem close sense

If you dey follow follow

Na dat time

Look am and go your way

(riff/repeat as desired)

R.I.P FELA KUTI
sent you pm
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Galadimabawa: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Abeg see u pple tomorro, I don tiryer with dis noise, make I close eye smoll

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by hansad: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Freelancer00: That was military, brother. Nigeria is a secular country, it Can't be islamised. Sharia rules are for only Muslims, doesn't include Christians. And by the way, I'm a Muslim.
You must have believed that you were deceiving children with this ur comment. For example, a Nigerian Christian cannot sit comfortably in a bar in Kano and drink some alcohol product or rear pigs, and you are telling your small children of NL that sharia is only for Muslims. Boko Haram is fighting for a sharia governed Nigeria. 12 Northern states governors adopted sharia codes. Boko Haram started by bombing Christians and churches. Most of the far north may not like B/Haram's method but objectives of far north Muslims and B/Haram converge in Sharia-ruled Nigeria. Pls stop deceiving yourselves, believing that you are deceiving the public

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by sexyviper: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: sent you pm
bros i've checked my inbox, cant find your message there cry dunno why
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nowenuse: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2014
caseless: no b me say bauchi and borno(2 northeastern states), somebody quoted wikipedia; and even in d report they didn't say all the states , but part of them. Even thou it was wrong, they did name the main states in d middlebelt.
Once again...@meforyou!

The middlebelt is not defined as d same tin with North central.....North central is just d political division were majority of middlebelters are found.

The correct definition of middlebelt is 'all d minority groups about central Nigeria' and this therefore includes d minority groups of Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Adamawa, South Bauchi and South Gombe together with the whole North central (xcept for Yorubas of kwara and kogi).

The definition of d middlebelt in d wider sense exceeds north central to all d areas of minority groups in d old northern region.

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by experimentist: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Who dey win?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nowenuse: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2014
fkaz: Benue, Plateau, Kogi Niger state, are tired of PDP

Time up for PDP

Speak 4 urself Mr.....I am from the middlebelt and I promise u dat Niger state is d only part of the middlebelt where APC can have its way, because most Niger state indigenes are hausa fulani slaves conquered by Danfodio.
APC a k a Hausa-yoruba islamic party can neva have its way in neither Kogi nor Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba ant Adamawa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by experimentist: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2014
sexyviper: THIS IS FOR ALL THE PDP AZZLICKERS

MR. FOLLOW FOLLOW

Mr. Follow Follow

I say dem close sense,
Dem close sense

If you dey follow follow

Na dat time

Look am and go your way

(riff/repeat as desired)

R.I.P FELA KUTI
bro abeg u knw weh I fit download full Fela tracks?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2014
you need to learn a lot about politics... IBB polling unit is not Ibb's unit it was just named after him... And do you know the apc contestant is more like his boy...

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by wwwkaycom(m): 2:42am On Aug 31, 2014
greall1: I pity u guys APC is not a party that can change Nigeria. They are only fighting for their pocket. Almost all of their leaders ve bad Reputation many of them decamp from PDP,CPC,ANPP.AD APGA. old wine in a new bottle. GOD bless Nigeria.
Go and d...
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by makzeze: 4:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Nowenuse:

Speak 4 urself Mr.....I am from the middlebelt and I promise u dat Niger state is d only part of the middlebelt where APC can have its way, because most Niger state indigenes are hausa fulani slaves conquered by Danfodio.
APC a k a Hausa-yoruba islamic party can neva have its way in neither Kogi nor Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba ant Adamawa.
no wonder, ur name resemble nonsense.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Freelancer00(m): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2014
hansad: You must have believed that you were deceiving children with this ur comment. For example, a Nigerian Christian cannot sit comfortably in a bar in Kano and drink some alcohol product or rear pigs, and you are telling your small children of NL that sharia is only for Muslims. Boko Haram is fighting for a sharia governed Nigeria. 12 Northern states governors adopted sharia codes. Boko Haram started by bombing Christians and churches. Most of the far north may not like B/Haram's method but objectives of far north Muslims and B/Haram converge in Sharia-ruled Nigeria. Pls stop deceiving yourselves, believing that you are deceiving the public
I'm not here to deceive anybody. I'm sure umust know a lot about the North but u forget not all sitting governors are Muslims. So u believe Boko Haram is fighting for all Muslims? How many of ur Muslim friends support Boko Haram? Those guys aren't Muslims, they're just tarnishing the image of the Muslims. And I guess the press have fed u with enough bullshit that u can't see beyond the bullshit. Alcohol is not allowed in Islam and forus being a secular ccountry, Muslims should stay away from any environ alcohol is being served as the other of the day. Don't know about pigs but we aren't supposed to eat them not sure about rearing.

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Freelancer00(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2014
caseless: i jst dnt knw how sharia take concern xtains sef, but dem fear am pass anything.
I don't understand o. Just like they fear Islamic banking cos of the prefix 'Islamic', they don't even want to scratch beyond the surface and find out what it is.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Nowenuse:

The middlebelt is not defined as d same tin with North central.....North central is just d political division were majority of middlebelters are found.

The correct definition of middlebelt is 'all d minority groups about central Nigeria' and this therefore includes d minority groups of Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Adamawa, South Bauchi and South Gombe together with the whole North central (xcept for Yorubas of kwara and kogi).

The definition of d middlebelt in d wider sense exceeds north central to all d areas of minority groups in d old northern region.
thank u!

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Freelancer00: I don't understand o. Just like they fear Islamic banking cos of the prefix 'Islamic', they don't even want to scratch beyond the surface and find out what it is.
it is a sad situation.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by akpur1(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2014
sorry the governor is in A.P.C but using the cloak of P.D.P even IBB.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Caseless: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: personally, I have no issue with my infÓ on social network but iÞ must be @ my volitÍon or consent. Sadly, sme ppl use it as instrument of attack! Too bad.... What's the update on niger east? I never imagined that apc will shake niger!!! I think I shd start following niger politics (I only follow those of sme northern state notably Kano
u ar right.
And as regard niger politics. Niger is a state that tilt towards buhari or any party that's affiliated to buhari. If not for PDP rigging prowess , the state wld gone in d opposition's way b4 now.
Nda sam is a vocal supporter of buhari, and if u check the votes frm his LG(kachanga), u'd see that the ppl of that LG have further proven the support of nda sam for buhari and apc.
Buhari is loved and respected more than ibb and abdulsalam in Niger state and as u can see, that has also been demonstrated in this election.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by bigshow123: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2014
if u truly know IBB, den u won't be suprised by dis result
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by omenka(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2014
siraj1402: Does he said he is a PDP member?
What!!!??

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Ediskcab(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2014
greall1: I pity u guys APC is not a party that can change Nigeria. They are only fighting for their pocket. Almost all of their leaders ve bad Reputation many of them decamp from PDP,CPC,ANPP.AD APGA. old wine in a new bottle. GOD bless Nigeria.
Guy pity urself first. Is it d pdp dat has devalued d lives of the common man dat we shld vote 4? It's not even February yet nd some niggas wanna sh*t in dia pants.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2014
sexyviper: bros i've checked my inbox, cant find your message there cry dunno why
did yu check ur junk/span folder? I've sent anoda one
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Ediskcab:
Guy pity urself first. Is it d pdp dat has devalued d lives of the common man dat we shld vote 4? It's not even February yet nd some niggas wanna sh*t in dia pants.
don't mind dem. Shey they were boasting that they will sweep the polls for Jonathan in 2015? Whenever they see APC they start foaming in their mouth. I can't wait to see GEJ and pdp sacked for the rebuilding of Nigeria
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by ndat(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2014
bappahman: APC as at today is well grounded in Niger
State, particularly in Niger East “as such it will be a surprise if the party’s candidate fails to win the election. David Umaru is on ground and is the candidate to beat.
people of the district must therefore be vigilant and protect their votes, said Former presidential aspirant(ACN) and oil magnate, Alhaji Uba Malami
Not only niger east, d whole niger state is granded as far as APC is concern

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by obosirow: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Ha ha ha ha ....APC winning in Niger State where PDP is prodominant...nonesense...The Islamic agenda playing out. He that has ears, let him hear!
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by vedd: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2014
What is delaying the final results?

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by kokoA(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2014
vedd: What is delaying the final results?
Abuja.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by vedd: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2014
kokoA: Abuja.
Must the Abuja rogues put their filty hands on everything?
SMH for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by concacid: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Nowenuse:

Minus
Benue and Kogi pls.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Taiwosqee4u: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Good to hear dat APC is winnin in Niger East by-election. Dis is an indication dat Goodluck Ebola Jonathan will av it very difficult in d north central in 2015 elections. It will b totally different from 2011 in d zone. APC! CHANGE!! FEDERAL!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.