Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Learning To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learning To Let Go (831 Views)

Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. / Learning To Love The Person You Found! / My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning To Let Go by Phate07(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Never feel as if the world is coming to an end when someone decides to walk away from you.»LET THEM GO

•Trying to force somebody to love
you is like trying to teach a pig how to appreciate beauty and cleanliness. »Don’t force them, let them love you, if they can’t….LET THEM GO

•You are too precious to beg for
love. A person who truly loves you will respect you and not treat you like trash. »If they treat you like trash… LET THEM GO

•Don’t waste your valuable time trying to convince or beg anyone to love you.
»Someone out there is sinking deeply in love with you, but you too damn busy chasing broken dream, WHY? LET THEM GO.

•Never be sad if someone prefers
another over you. its always difficult to
convince a MONKEY that strawberry is sweeter than banana. »LET THEM GO.

•Any man/woman that takes you for granted will eventually take advantage of you.. »Don’t persevere. Just LET THEM GO.

•There are people who will never
love you no matter how much love you show them, and that’s okay. Their rejection of you doesn’t mean there is
something wrong with you, it simply means they are not meant for you. »Don’t force a circle shape into a
triangle shape, Just LET THEM

MORAL LESSON:
•You can’t change anyone’s opinion of you, but you can prevent their opinion from changing you.
•Let your head lead your heart out of a toxic relationship…
»»»LEARN TO LET GO
if something is meant to be it will be.

Let Them Go

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Learning To Let Go by MrCork: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
...so they shud let go and then turn to g@y?.. Abi?.... Bro am of to watch superman! angry

2 Likes

Re: Learning To Let Go by onstelly(f): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork: ...so they shud let go and then turn to g@y?.. Abi?.... Bro am of to watch superman! angry
Smh for you
@OP nice one
Re: Learning To Let Go by MrCork: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
onstelly:
Smh for you
@OP nice one

..what did I do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Learning To Let Go by MizMyColi(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Seconded Jorey cheesy @ second poster above me.
Re: Learning To Let Go by onstelly(f): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..what did I do? undecided

A Lot
Re: Learning To Let Go by MrCork: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
onstelly:

A Lot

..who did I offend?.... Innosent until proven guilty! angry

1 Like

Re: Learning To Let Go by marieolae(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Love it!

(1) (Reply)

My Crush For Beckbeky / Survey Says Half Of Married Women Have A 'backup Husband' In Mind / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.